Twinsandme #63 Gypsy Droo-Lee was headlining EP, she nearly missed her set as she was dying for a PEE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Bellatrix#7 on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳
Quick recap of last thread
Joolie and Brenda sold out the Oprah House with their podcast. Well they say sold out but probably gave freebies to every Tom , Dick and Harry in their families to make it look good. Judging by the videos shown we didn't miss much by not going anyways. There's talk of another show going ahead but no details yet.
Next trip with the pod was to Electric Picnic in Laois. Julie went to Tipperary to get the makeup done and Newbridge to get the hair done. End result was they were late for their own show. According to them the tent was packed and they had the biggest crowd on the go loud stage so far that day. That may have been because they were on early and wasn't many before them🙄
Julie allegedly headed back to Cork to get the twinnies but it was all prerecords that evening so was more likely gone on the pish.
There's a live recording of the podcast this Thursday on the Aircoach to Dublin from Cork. Competition for people to win a seat on the bus. Don't kill each other in the stampede to enter lads😂
Still flogging everything and anything but still not marking ads properly and she likes us to play spot the ba/sp/ad regularly. Has been reported to ASAI so we'll wait and see what happens. She also likes us to play a game called Who's This? How anyone recognises her in real life is beyond me but shur I guess she is a major Zeleb now🙄
There was probably nights out , trips away and freebies as per usual.
The tandem parachute jump that was rescheduled for September hasn't been mentioned since it was cancelled. No sign of her fundraising for it so whether that'll happen or not is anyones guess.
Strictly Carraigaline is looking for dancers. Joolie hasn't mentioned been dropped from it but has been very quiet about it. Training was finished for summer so we'll soon see if she goes back. Both go fund mes still open for Strictly.
Twinnies back to school. No routine of any sort with either of them. House looks like a pigsty but shur if she unwelded her arse from the couch and cleaned it🤷‍♀️
At end of last thread our Jools got a registered letter which looks like she's to go to court over a parking fine but in typical Julie fashion she'll string it out for content and let people think it to do with the twins.

And finally in case you don't know Joolie is the only single mom of twins in the whole of Ireland and does it all herself and never gets a break bless her. We won't mention that the ipads, the merry widow and Sean do most of the rearing on the twinnies🤫🤫

For any newbies
Merry Widow - Paula Haynes (Julies mom)
Fuinneog - Fionn (Julies son)
Air in Rows - Erin Rose ( Julies daughter)
Sean - Julies brother
Wanchor - Christine ( Julies friend) also known as Anchor your awareness
Brenda - Julies pal and cohost of podcast
Boy Wonder - Eoghan Dineen (Julies manager)

And in the words of Julie don't believe everything you see and read on the Internet. So basically take her stories with a massive pinch of salt .

Attachments

• 86.2 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 17
    She made sure Ryanair was nice an big, when she’s tagging them!
    Pity she wouldn’t do the same when she’s on selling her wares!
    Conniving little c*nt!

Reactions: 17
    Some laugh seeing those dopes walk out on stage, like 2 old ones at a wedding 😂😂😂😂

Saw the Wolf tones might be announcing a gig in pairc Ji chaoimh she’ll be delighted 🙄🥴🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    She won’t have to go to court cos she can pay the fine before it but she will make a drama out of it sure it’s all content

Reactions: 11
    At the weekend when they were asking the stewart with a Dublin accent how to get to where they were looking, he said it would take 40 minutes, Julie pipes up, 'we're performing' and he said it will still be 40 minutes :ROFLMAO: then when they were walking across to the tent, being the big celebrity she said they would HAVE to send a buggy for them as they were late. Muppets 🥴

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    At the weekend when they were asking the stewart with a Dublin accent how to get to where they were looking, he said it would take 40 minutes, Julie pipes up, 'we're performing' and he said it will still be 40 minutes :ROFLMAO: then when they were walking across to the tent, being the big celebrity she said they would HAVE to send a buggy for them as they were late. Muppets 🥴
    Notions, god love them!!

Reactions: 8
    So how much money did Joolie spend today alone that we know of? €415 on a plane ticket, €30 on meat, and I’d say she had 2-3 coffees and lunches out. We all know she wouldn’t dream of making a coffee at home. I’d say for today alone she spent the guts of €500. Super relatable

I thought the same, not even a chicken or lump of bacon in it, she was robbed 😂
    Ok not just me thanks
    Like I’m just saying that I was like ohhh ok 29.99 let’s see

I honestly was like wait that’s it I was expecting at least another pack or 2

she honestly has no idea

sure that’s what happens u get banned from dunnes 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    She's only mentioning that butchers as they gave a spot prize for the fishing comp

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    What good is dropping weight to put it on again Julie? That's unhealthy. A proper healthy weight loss should stay off not go back on as fast. In the last few years she joined slimming world about 20 times. She isn't even big, why keep pushing weight loss on her followers? She could make someone bigger feel tit watching her bull:poop:

She didnt pay 30 quid for that meat I guarantee ye. She mentioned them a couple of weeks back too. She doesn't mention anyone without getting nothing in return.
    Slightly off topic but is Iganony offline for anyone else or is it just me?

Reactions: 11
    What good is dropping weight to put it on again Julie? That's unhealthy. A proper healthy weight loss should stay off not go back on as fast. In the last few years she joined slimming world about 20 times. She isn't even big, why keep pushing weight loss on her followers? She could make someone bigger feel tit watching her bull:poop:
    Exactly she's shown numerous times she's a size 10 so why spout about weight loss surely That's perfect size to be in

Reactions: 2
    She didnt pay 30 quid for that meat I guarantee ye. She mentioned them a couple of weeks back too. She doesn't mention anyone without getting nothing in return.
    Slightly off topic but is Iganony offline for anyone else or is it just me?
    She is sneaky lately with hats, dresses, the meat today etc.

*New address for watching Instagram.
    Instagram Story Viewer - IgAnony https://insanony.com/

Reactions: 1
    So how much money did Joolie spend today alone that we know of? €415 on a plane ticket, €30 on meat, and I’d say she had 2-3 coffees and lunches out. We all know she wouldn’t dream of making a coffee at home. I’d say for today alone she spent the guts of €500. Super relatable
    And less than a week since she spent around the same in the furniture place.

Reactions: 5
    And less than a week since she spent around the same in the furniture place.
    Let her off! The wheels will fall off the insta craic and she won’t have a pot to piss in. She hasn’t the mental capacity to save for their future, thinks it’s a non stop gravy train.
    I laugh when she spends all this money, she haven’t a clue what’s coming down the line.

Reactions: 10
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.