Twinsandme #59 ascared to eat in front of a lad but unprotected sex with a stranger is not as bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just adding quick recap from last thread

-Joolie doing Strictly in Carraigaline . Two go fund mes still open
-She has a fella. I'll add allegedly coz none of us have seen him yet.
-Booked a holiday for October for €1500 which funny enough her hols all seem to cost
-Plenty of nights out
- Herself and Anchor had a night away for Fathers Day coz bless her she always has her kids and never gets a break
- Above point is a total lie and the merry widow,, Sean and the ipads do more rearing on the twins than she does
-Still waiting to hear from Boy Wonder and the mejia lawyers
- Poor fuinneog ended up in a A&E with split lip and needs a wee op this week
-Air in Rows got a phone confiscated in school
- Joolie looks nothing like her stories in real life

Lastly remember as Joolie told us don't believe everything you see and read on the internet so take most of her stories with a pinch of salt and file them away in the it never happened file👍

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Thursday is usually dublin and podcast day I think. Probs meeting the fella too😀
I don't think she will be doing the podcast this week, she said last week they were recording 2 of them on the one day, one is an interview with someone and that's for this Monday apparently

Reactions: 3
I don't think she will be doing the podcast this week, she said last week they were recording 2 of them on the one day, one is an interview with someone and that's for this Monday apparently
Is right. I forgot that. Menopause brain😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some friend of Brenda's will be talking about when she was catfished :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:boring, been done to death. Think there was even a tv show about it years ago lol 🤪🤪

Reactions: 2
I've her mobile number - we can all text and ask if shes doing it today or not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but that baby tooth bag that she was sent is disturbing 😳

Reactions: 5
I’d say her neighbours dislike her. She’s sitting in her kitchen chatting bull into her phone screaming out the back to the child.

Reactions: 6
I’d say she’s off somewhere today but doesn’t want to say cos she’ll look bad due to Fionny boy. Someone on here is stalking her whereabouts on Snapchat can’t they come on and tell us where she is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Julie put the ikea kitchen advertisement on TikTok, are you allowed promote over there and I didn't see any ad hashtags etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’d say she’s off somewhere today but doesn’t want to say cos she’ll look bad due to Fionny boy. Someone on here is stalking her whereabouts on Snapchat can’t they come on and tell us where she is 😆
I'd say you're spot on, she's off away from the kids again and doesn't want to say

Reactions: 6
Probs gone to meet the fella and has a gifted stay in a hotel somewhere for the night

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Pre recorded those videos after throwing whatever it was at the boy yesterday I'd say, off away for another night and dump the children off to her mam or the brother

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.