Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
And then you have the dancing mothers at a Feis thinking they are the Judges and grading other people's kids.

Give me a team sport, the rain, the roaring on the sidelines any day but not the pretentious, vile world of Irish dancing.

Medroolie will take the easy way out whatever activity it is butthe feis world is right

Reactions: 2

irishjen

VIP Member
The whole Irish dancing scene is right up Medroolies street, fake hair, make up, wigs and a Gavin dress but God help the Judges if they don't give Air In Rows the right marks. Her next hash tag will be #irishdancingmom
I can't see her paying 4K for a Gavin she'll think she can get one #collab she's a crooked as him

Heidi77

VIP Member
Twins & Me Discover Ireland Kilkenny

me
To
[email protected]
6 Apr at 21:48
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am just so disappointed that your marketing department has decided to use Julie Haynes,her children and mum to promote Kilkenny as a staycation destination.
Did any research go into this woman and the aesthetic her Instagrama account promotes?
She recently was gifted a night in another hotel,drank to excess and urinated in the bed.Last week she boasted how she steals take-away coffees and snacks with her kids during their Dunnes Stores Grocery Shop.Her mum regularly steals from the breakfast buffet/condiments etc from lunch on such gifted weekends.She has the children under the table with Ipads while she drinks as much as she can before they must leave.On a recent sun holiday she left her son with a fractured collar bone two days and continued drinking until pressure from followers forced her to attend a doctor.She treats members of the hospitality and service industry with extreme rudness and total disrespect,they being the cornerstone of all Discover Ireland promotes.All this is the tip of the iceberg.
This isn't anecdotal malice,it's public record,all broadcasted by her on her forum.It would have been a nicer gesture in my opinion to have taken a refugee family or a homeless family etc to allow us to explore the delights of beautiful Kilkenny from their deserving and grateful perspectives.Just because an "influencer" has x amount of followers it does not make them compatible with the integrity of Discover Ireland".
Thanking you,
---
I know it's a pain but the email address is there.Anyone who could fire off a quick complaint while scrolling at the telly it would be great
Not defending Julie but she didn't actually piss in the bed.

Beavana

VIP Member
Spill
Did she not go?
No tea despite it sounding that way 🙈 just she’s a liar and hates her children and doesn’t bring them to training let alone a blitz. And no septic selfie, etc just shots of the children 🤔🤥 I just don’t buy it 🥴🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤