Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
My GP set up his own surgery away from a crowd he was working with and each of his secretaries are lovely, it's like they are the anti- GP secretary.

Tammys

VIP Member
Oh look, another plastic vehicle that'll be thrown to the dump like the other two in 6 months time...

Why is she getting Sean to set it up now, surely that should be given for Christmas or whatever happened to "giving back" her kids clearly didn't appreciate the last ones they had so why not give it to a less fortunate family for Christmas? 🙄
How in gods name is she going to hide that monstrosity

Bulmers

VIP Member
Tattlers! I am in a bad way. Im wondering can anyone help. A woman has gone missing but I can’t get a proper picture of her. I think she has a very dumpy, frumpy, eyebrows like Nike signs twin but I just wanted advice ??? Anyone recognise these girls
Brilliant

Theres a woman on tik tok in a similar gown but she has glasses and the woman is acting out how men can mastrubate themselves 🥴
Seriously surely that can be reported?

3rdtimesthecharm

Am I imagining things or did Pinocchio put up that she got a new phone so why is this one still looking like a car crash! Also the actual dirt of the tan! I would have that scrubbed off as soon as I was not using it like I would top it up if it was a whole weekend but shower in between then exfoliate it off come the Sunday 🤢🤢🤢
I think she used the new one to record the old ones screen.

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member

This is Burps, she is the gift that keeps on giving
I’m confused! That’s me 😂😂

Heidi88

VIP Member
She needs soak Erin's hair in an oil like coconut and start and the very bottom of the nought and tease it out and just going very slowly and gentle. You need patients alot of them cause it will take a while if it's done right she won't need to cut any of it. Then dry shampoo it don't wet it to try remove build up of oil.
And patience isnt something Julie has a lot of!

quickbook

Chatty Member
Who thanked her for presents and said her husband had donated to barnardos as so grateful . Was that in relation to charity ?