Twins and me #47 Teeth like a mare, kids should be in care, lives in a filthy lair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Another bleeping job sorted" what a way to describe picking her father's headstone.

I'm lucky that I have both parents still alive thank god but my cousin picked her Mum and Dad's headstone recently as they passed away within a year of one another and she could hardly talk about it without getting upset. It most definitely just "another bleeping job".

I hope Julie isnt doing the spell check on thr writing on the headstone.

Reactions: 22
She comes across like the most ignorant woman going....she has to have thought about what would happen to her kids if she died. She cant be that stupid.

Reactions: 13
My husband was picking a headstone for his father but he didn’t saying another bleeping job done.god she’s a thundering witch

Reactions: 6
All she needs to do is list Sean or who ever as a guardian. I’m listed as my sisters kids on their will.

Reactions: 5
Why are the kids dinners always mashed to tit. It's like she's trying to wean them onto solids

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's put up a pretend workout video 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Pretending it's 6:02 in the morning. Oops you put it up few hours early 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's put up a pretend workout video 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Pretending it's 6:02 in the morning. Oops you put it up few hours early 🤥

I think she's pretending it was this morning because she had a snap saying workout done around 7. But I absolutely think she just recorded that tonight too because why put up your blinds for anyone to see you 'workout'

Reactions: 6
I think she's pretending it was this morning because she had a snap saying workout done around 7. But I absolutely think she just recorded that tonight too because why put up your blinds for anyone to see you 'workout'
No doubt itll be dirty delete or come on later saying it was from this morning (lies either way). I’d nearly go with a delete, cos the lazy piss smelling woman would have to make another one pretending again and she has no shame

Reactions: 1
No doubt itll be dirty delete or come on later saying it was from this morning (lies either way). I’d nearly go with a delete, cos the lazy piss smelling woman would have to make another one pretending again and she has no shame
Wearing the same clothes as this evening. Is she trying to make out she worked out in that big heavy jumper and then wore it all day?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
There was no workout!! 😴😴
What weight did she lose the last time with yer man? None as far as I can remember.

Reactions: 2
In the treatment videos you can see the back vest under her jumper that she is wearing in the 6am “workout” stories so shes either faking the whole thing (cringe) or shes a smelly B……

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I bet she will have a Robin engraved on her Fathers headstone and those famous words she loves to repeat ... "let the free birds fly" ... or whatever it is 😆 🐦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.