Twins and me #47 Teeth like a mare, kids should be in care, lives in a filthy lair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gas a baby bowl for "her fionn" when he usually eats 10 fish fingers for his dinner and is still hungry just like a real man 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Top tip Julie. Feed your children solid food that they have to chew. It helps with jaw development and strength, which all helps with a child's speech

Reactions: 28
Who here is actually able to sit down at 5pm to watch Netflix and earlier on other days?

Then go on to explain a story that was all over the news for weeks if not months.

She actually contributes nothing to society. How has she so many followers? I know single parents that are struggling to feed their children. I know working parents that are struggling and then you have this cohort.

Reactions: 27
New thread lads

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.