TV crime/thriller series (fiction)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone with Netflix, Hinterland is worth a watch. It’s set in West Wales, police/murder investigation type show. There’s a welsh language version of it too for any Welsh speakers out there

Reactions: 1
Anyone with Netflix, Hinterland is worth a watch. It’s set in West Wales, police/murder investigation type show. There’s a welsh language version of it too for any Welsh speakers out there
I remember watching Hidden which was a very good TV crime drama. That was set in wales. Can't find that anymore. I think it was on BBC Wales?

Evil lives here is fascinating,the person involved is just the person talking about their life,just watched on that’s was on just while ago,she was a daddy’s girl,but things started to happen with her dad disappearing couple of days,turns out he was a serial killer of prostitues,she reckoned he was getting back at her mother who he hated.So interesting.. These are couple of oold ones on at moment,John Meehan story was couple of weeks ago,it was horrendous,vile bastard.☹

Evil lives here new series on investigation discovery Thursdays,last night the daughter of Betty Lou Beets (who was executed in Texas) talking about horrendous childhood and her mother.

Criminal UK plus France, Germany and Spain
Unforgotten
Don’t F@ck with Cats
Evil Genius
The Staircase

"The Wire" is a great show to catch if you can. It's a fairly old show (2002-2008), but has been critically acclaimed by lots of people as one of the best TV crime/dramas out there, although it doesn't necessarily focus on police detective work.

We just watched the second series of Mystery Road. It’s Australian and we downloaded it from BBC iplayer - it doesn’t really matter if you haven’t seen the first series, there’s not a lot you’d miss, although the first series was also very good. Apparently there are 2 films which precede the series but I haven’t been able to pick them up. I love all the Scandi Noir series. Someone mentioned “Disparue” up thread, that was really good too. If you don’t like subtitles though, probably not so good!

We just watched the second series of Mystery Road. It’s Australian and we downloaded it from BBC iplayer - it doesn’t really matter if you haven’t seen the first series, there’s not a lot you’d miss, although the first series was also very good. Apparently there are 2 films which precede the series but I haven’t been able to pick them up. I love all the Scandi Noir series. Someone mentioned “Disparue” up thread, that was really good too. If you don’t like subtitles though, probably not so good!
Disparu was me- glad you liked it. I’d like to see the two police characters in something else