Turtle Creek Lane #4 Thin white and Jesus loving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I picked the top comment for the title as 2 pages in I couldn’t see one.

as we were…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, we made it. 4 days of fasting. senior turtles and turtle AirPod ate their big meal. Senior turtles dined on what appears to be a lovely vat of hot steaming vomit.
Sorry what over what topped with what?! This meal is an abomination.

Reactions: 3
Whoever said on the last thread that Steve snr is the one who has created all these weird eating (and not eating) habits for the whole family is spot on...I don't know the science of it but surely if you're genetically likely to get Alzheimers or some other form of dementia then can fasting, or never eating carbs, taping up your mouth or any of the other weird stuff they do really make a difference? I'm surprised they don't just pray not to get it instead.

Steve snr is clearly someone who has to be in control, I guess that's how you get to be so rich. But when your times up, its up, however rich you are.

I do think SK is not going to fit easily into the mould, she and Sam will be the family rebels (or just move away and keep them all at arms length like Tanner does!)

Reactions: 10
The turtles follow a lot of quack doctors on Instagram. I follow a reputable doctor, who calls out a lot of bullshit doctors on Instagram, and every time I look at the bullshit doctors pages, one of the turtles is following him or her! I don’t have any medical qualifications to know whether or not the fasting/Alzheimer’s stuff is true, but I do know that they invest a lot of time in following Hocus Pocus loonies.

Reactions: 5
Someone pointed out all the adult turtles did the fast except Kimmy. Before she always joined in the fasts, the only time she didn’t fast for extended times is when she was pregnant

Reactions: 4
That video of SK made my stomach churn. The fact they tried to make a viral video out of it is so alien to me. It could have ended so differently. 😖

Maybe kimmy is pregnant and that’s why she looks so rough.
It would explain why she hasn’t done a clothing try on haul in a while. Also, looks like she may have quit botoxing. Her face is actually moving. With lines and everything. Which is a good thing lol

Last edited:
I accept she didn't know it would happen and told SK not to do it again. I think what people on here are getting at is that this lot will show almost anything for likes and engagement. They literally have the phone out 24/7 it's an awful way to live IMO.

I would NEVER show that video to the world. I would be mortified and horrified over what could have actually happened.

Reactions: 2
I accept she didn't know it would happen and told SK not to do it again. I think what people on here are getting at is that this lot will show almost anything for likes and engagement. They literally have the phone out 24/7 it's an awful way to live IMO.
Yes, it wasn’t a “Help, how do I stop her from doing this” post was it!

Reactions: 1
Someone on Reddit said they looked up the chicken pizza bases they used recently. $60 for 4!
I’m guessing Kimmy is pregnant too from the lack of fasting, she would never not fast

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What is on Tiffs lashes? They look like something on the Muppets that went sideways.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.