TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I took a test this afternoon .. we’re pregnant! We’ll be looking at booking an early scan after previous early losses, the last one being a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks. When is the best time to book one for? Obviously not going to book one yet just incase but if we get to 7 weeks is that a good time?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aw congratulations! I think 7 weeks shows a blob alright. 5 wks is too early. I had a5 week scan and it showed only a yoke sac.

Aw congratulations! I think 7 weeks shows a blob alright. 5 wks is too early. I had a5 week scan and it showed only a yoke sac.
Thank you 💜As far as I’ve read you should be able to see the heart beat by 7 weeks right? I know it CAN be earlier but for my own mental health I don’t want to get scanned too early and it not be there for me to worry until we get another scan.

Reactions: 1
Yeah there's a heartbeat at 7 weeks. Getting a scan before that is probably a waste. I had one at 5 weeks to rule out a repeat ectopic.

Okay so I took a test this afternoon .. we’re pregnant! We’ll be looking at booking an early scan after previous early losses, the last one being a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks. When is the best time to book one for? Obviously not going to book one yet just incase but if we get to 7 weeks is that a good time?
Congratulations! Sending you all my love and prayers for a healthy pregnancy ❤❤

• Heart
Thank you 💜As far as I’ve read you should be able to see the heart beat by 7 weeks right? I know it CAN be earlier but for my own mental health I don’t want to get scanned too early and it not be there for me to worry until we get another scan.

I didn't see a heartbeat until 8 weeks (had weekly scans due to a bleed) so don't freak out if you don't see one at 7 if you book then

Congratulations! Lovely news ❤

I have one booked for Valentine’s Day, I’ll be 7 weeks 6 days. They say not to have one before 6 weeks as they won’t be able to see anything.

Yay! Congratulations! Had a feeling you might be! X

Congratulations! Lovely news ❤

I have one booked for Valentine’s Day, I’ll be 7 weeks 6 days. They say not to have one before 6 weeks as they won’t be able to see anything.
That's the best Valentine's! 👌

Amazing news! CONGRATULATIONS 💙

New around here 😁 got a six year old daughter, had one miscarriage before her and have hideous anxiety around that and in general so I'm very private/cautious about this stuff in real life, but saw this thread existed and who the hell wants to go through the two week wait alone. Anyway, first cycle ttc number 2! It's happened quickly in the past but I'm getting older now so we'll see 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Woohoo congratulations ❤

New around here 😁 got a six year old daughter, had one miscarriage before her and have hideous anxiety around that and in general so I'm very private/cautious about this stuff in real life, but saw this thread existed and who the hell wants to go through the two week wait alone. Anyway, first cycle ttc number 2! It's happened quickly in the past but I'm getting older now so we'll see 🤭
We're all in this together ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw congratulations! 🤞 For a sticky baby! 7 weeks is a great time for an early scan, I had one at 6+2 and could see a tiny blob and a beating heart, good luck ❤

7BFC7436-D4FD-4493-862E-476F79133DE6.jpeg
Would you say this is a positive ovulation test? I can never decide if the test line is equal or darker than control?

The lines are really patchy so it’s hard to tell. I would say positive or very close to it. The ones that aren’t in holders like that are easier to read
Thanks - I’ve just ordered a batch from Amazon to arrive tomorrow as these are a bit meh! I had two yesterday with no lines at all 🙄

So just a little update. I tested with a 25miu test when I got my positive yesterday. Had some really intense cramping today. Took another 25miu test this morning and pretty much so light. So tested with clear blue early detection and that’s pretty much negative too. (It’s more sensitive so should have been darker than the other tests) so another chemical 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So just a little update. I tested with a 25miu test when I got my positive yesterday. Had some really intense cramping today. Took another 25miu test this morning and pretty much so light. So tested with clear blue early detection and that’s pretty much negative too. (It’s more sensitive so should have been darker than the other tests) so another chemical 😭
I am so sorry to hear this. Sending you strength 💕

• Heart
Sending you love. 💓 xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.