TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is everyone today?

I’m due on on Christmas Day but feeling like it might come earlier. Got slightly sore boobs and that feeling in your tummy that happens when you know periods coming. Don’t know if that’s in my head. Trying to stay positive.

Annoying that all you can do is wait and there’s not a little note that pops out your vagina straight after fertilisation saying yay you’re pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is everyone today?

I’m due on on Christmas Day but feeling like it might come earlier. Got slightly sore boobs and that feeling in your tummy that happens when you know periods coming. Don’t know if that’s in my head. Trying to stay positive.

Annoying that all you can do is wait and there’s not a little note that pops out your vagina straight after fertilisation saying yay you’re pregnant!
Sorry I laughed out loud at that last bit, I would love that to happen!

I always think I’d love to spin around and appear in maternity wear which happened when I use to play the sims and the sim was pregnant. So much easier than the ttw.

That wait for AF is the worst isn’t it. You think is this AF pains or is it too early could it be implantation.

today is my ovulation day and for the first time since ttc I feel my timings have actually been much better when BDing. So this 2ww will be even more agonising as I’m questioning and clocking everything that happens and everything I feel from now till AF.

Reactions: 3
I always think I’d love to spin around and appear in maternity wear which happened when I use to play the sims and the sim was pregnant. So much easier than the ttw.
Yeah, or that you'd hear happy music after sex to let you know if it worked 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Getting a constant pulling feeling and the odd sharp pain in my lower left tummy. And achy boobs. Hopefully this is a good sign.

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t help that the feelings are quite similar (from what I’ve read) does it! I get stomach aches, bloating, feel very tired and headachey when I’m due on... but have read these can be early pregnancy signs too which doesn’t help!

I also had a random nose bleed the other day and was straight on google 😂 I am trying to be realistic and expecting that I won’t have fallen pregnant this month but it’s so bloody hard not to let yourself get carried away!

Doesn’t help that the feelings are quite similar (from what I’ve read) does it! I get stomach aches, bloating, feel very tired and headachey when I’m due on... but have read these can be early pregnancy signs too which doesn’t help!

I also had a random nose bleed the other day and was straight on google 😂 I am trying to be realistic and expecting that I won’t have fallen pregnant this month but it’s so bloody hard not to let yourself get carried away!
It’s so so hard! Scrutinising every little detail 🙈

How is everyone today?

😂 definitely! The person who invents a device which can do that would be very rich indeed...

13 dpo here and no sign of af! We are not trying (but not really trying very hard to prevent either)...and although I know I’m being unrealistic there is a small part of me slightly hoping on the off chance that some careless sex 3 days before ovulation has resulted in a happy accident 🤣 I can dream! I did have some sushi and champagne last night however to celebrate the end of work for 2020 so...😬

Just found this thread. Im 17 weeks pregnant but just thought I'd share my little nuggets of info if it helps:
Im 39, first pregnancy, had an ectopic in February so actually 2nd pregnancy. Became obsessed with opks, i tried the ones on Amazon and thought they were crap so only used clear blue. Clear blue would say im ovulating, the Amazon ones would say i wasn't so they're crap. Clear blue are extortionately priced i do agree.
Learned from the opks that i would ovulate one month day 8, the next month day 15, the next month day 11.... so don't just start using them day 12 onwards, or at least if you keep getting the not ovulating symbol (like i was) go back a few days and start testing then.
The month i did conceive i hadn't used an opk!!my cm told me i was ovulating then took a test to confirm. Sometimes just listening to your body helps.
Lastly, i know how consumed you get by ttc. All day everyday every month it's all you're thinking about. And all you see is pregnant women everywhere and announcements every other day. I really really wish you well and hope you all get your babies.
Apologies for long post.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just found this thread. Im 17 weeks pregnant but just thought I'd share my little nuggets of info if it helps:
Im 39, first pregnancy, had an ectopic in February so actually 2nd pregnancy. Became obsessed with opks, i tried the ones on Amazon and thought they were crap so only used clear blue. Clear blue would say im ovulating, the Amazon ones would say i wasn't so they're crap. Clear blue are extortionately priced i do agree.
Learned from the opks that i would ovulate one month day 8, the next month day 15, the next month day 11.... so don't just start using them day 12 onwards, or at least if you keep getting the not ovulating symbol (like i was) go back a few days and start testing then.
The month i did conceive i hadn't used an opk!!my cm told me i was ovulating then took a test to confirm. Sometimes just listening to your body helps.
Lastly, i know how consumed you get by ttc. All day everyday every month it's all you're thinking about. And all you see is pregnant women everywhere and announcements every other day. I really really wish you well and hope you all get your babies.
Apologies for long post.
Congrats on your pregnancy 🥰

I had a scan yesterday and was told my ovaries are polycystic 😔 just waiting to get the blood test results.

hope everyone’s doing ok and keeping positive 💕
Big hugs xx

Ovulation day for me is between 23rd - 25th of Dec. Heres hoping father Christmas will give me our second baby 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Apologies for long post.
Oh thank you for your words of wisdom! I found that really helpful thank you 😊

Would you mind at all sharing what you experienced in your 2ww leading up to BFP? I know it’s different for every woman some women have the opposite symptoms and both end up pregnant etc (please don’t worry if you don’t want to as it’s your personal business) x

My partner and I started trying to conceive in February and I became utterly obsessed. It can take over your life if you aren’t careful. All I could think of was OPK testing, the couple of days around ovulation and then the TWW. Every month I was on pins looking for the signs that this month had worked. Examining my underwear for signs of an implantation bleed, analysing every twinge and convincing myself that this was our month. I’m now 18 weeks pregnant and what I will say is on the month that I got pregnant I did nothing apart from have some lovely sex! I just thought do you know what if it’s meant to be then it will be. The day I did the test I did it because I simply knew I was pregnant! And I certainly was. I think most women just have that feeling. Symptom wise there was nothing. Certainly none of those things that I’d analysed over the 5/6 months prior to conceiving. I know my journey was short compared to how hard some women have it but it’s all relative and when you want to be pregnant that’s all you can think about. I hope all you ladies on here get your wish soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes i agree.. all the times i thought i was pregnant with the most minor of a twinge or convincing myself i felt nauseous i wasn't.
The 2 weeks leading up to bfp i had no symptoms whatsoever and i sailed through my first trimester, no sickness no food aversions no cravings. Just very sore boobs a few wks after bfp. Overall the whole experience so far has been highly asymptomatic.
However someone else could get nausea even before the bfp. The best bit of advice ive been given is no 2 pregnancies are the same.
I was 2 days late and did a test and said i was 3+wks pregnant (clear blue) which by the way it should also be noted that was inaccurate!!!! It shouldve only said 2-3 wks pregnant. And 2 reasons they get it wrong is im either having twins or its ectopic (again) so imagine my panic and then my relief when it was neither!!!! Clear blue just got it wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks so much @Vivian124 and @Bwacac for your responses 😘😘

I’m into my 2ww today and will try my best not to over analyse 🤥

wishing you both lots of luck with your pregnancies and congratulations to you both x x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.