TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's incredibly triggering. I've had to come off social media completely because there were so many announcements, and although I'm happy for each and every one of them, I got more and more upset with each one that I'm still exhausting myself through trying. I even have one girl on my Facebook sharing every celebrity announcement too and it just got too much for me. The stress of TTC is really taking a toll on my health at the moment and I need to focus on that now too so it's like a double whammy. I've never felt so exhausted or ill as I do lately and I'm just so overwhelmed with it all. Sorry for the rant 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's incredibly triggering. I've had to come off social media completely because there were so many announcements, and although I'm happy for each and every one of them, I got more and more upset with each one that I'm still exhausting myself through trying. I even have one girl on my Facebook sharing every celebrity announcement too and it just got too much for me. The stress of TTC is really taking a toll on my health at the moment and I need to focus on that now too so it's like a double whammy. I've never felt so exhausted or ill as I do lately and I'm just so overwhelmed with it all. Sorry for the rant 😟
I’m very much the same. Taking time away may help you.
Once the new thread has been made on here I won’t be going anywhere near it - it’s way too upsetting. So, goodluck all. I’m sure I’ll see you in other threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel the same. My partner and I are on a break from trying, and I feel those jealous/guilty pangs when I see announcements.

I don't feel like I can speak to my partner about it because once or twice I did, but he gently reprimanded me. I wish he could say anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Currently on CD19 so not even half way through the TWW. Why does time slow down at this point?
My husband has his appointment on Friday so if we don’t get a positive this cycle hopefully we’ll get some answers.

Reactions: 1
I’m very much the same. Taking time away may help you.
Once the new thread has been made on here I won’t be going anywhere near it - it’s way too upsetting. So, goodluck all. I’m sure I’ll see you in other threads.
Do what you need to do. 🤍 I’ve stepped away from this thread many times.

I also find it triggering when people announce they had sex once and got pregnant🙈 I know a lot of people this has happened to! I also feel like those who get pregnant after 3/4 months don’t know the struggles either. They are often the ones who tell me ‘just relax and it’ll happen’ 🥴

That could be the new thread title 🤣 TTC - “just relax and it’ll happen” but maybe a bit negative for the newbies

Reactions: 5
There’s another thread on here for fertility treatment/ivf for those that find this one triggering.
Not just here but in real life too, people just don’t realise how light hearted words hurt others.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.