TTC #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently 16 weeks pregnant and this one is straight after a misscarriage. Apparently there’s a lower misscarriage rate if you conceive within 6 months of a misscarriage! Not sure why but if you give it a little Google there’s loads of information!xx
How long did it take you after you lost the baby? I have heard it makes you more fertile but didn’t know if it was an old wives tale. X

How long did it take you after you lost the baby? I have heard it makes you more fertile but didn’t know if it was an old wives tale. X
I misscarried on the 18th of march at 5 weeks pregnant and I had my first positive pregnancy test on the 12th of may with this bub! Nobody told me to wait a few months to conceive and the pregnancy is ( touch wood) going perfectly. Pregnant with a little boy ☺ I see it as if I hadn’t unfortunately lost the baby in march I wouldn’t be having my little boy now. Yes everyone told me I’d be more fertile straight after!xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I misscarried on the 18th of march at 5 weeks pregnant and I had my first positive pregnancy test on the 12th of may with this bub! Nobody told me to wait a few months to conceive and the pregnancy is ( touch wood) going perfectly. Pregnant with a little boy ☺ I see it as if I hadn’t unfortunately lost the baby in march I wouldn’t be having my little boy now. Yes everyone told me I’d be more fertile straight after!xx
Congratulations and that gives me hope for myself ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Congratulations and that gives me hope for myself ❤
And this is going to sound so so so brutal and I’m sorry if it offends anyone but I wish I had this honesty when I was going through it. I don’t think about that pregnancy, I don’t get sad over that pregnancy because I have my little boy now. Yes that sounds bad but soon as you get that positive all your focus goes into this new baby. It may be different for other people but that’s how it was for me. You will get your rainbow baby I know it ❤

• Heart
After my missed miscarriage last year I had the procedure to remove on June 9th, I got my positive test on September 13th ❤ Sending lots of love and hope for the future for your rainbow baby xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t believe in this kind of thing but had it done to humour my friend for her birthday, but had a fertility reading back in Jan and she told me August and May were significant for us - likely to conceive in the August cycle and give birth in May. I’ll technically have two cycles that count as August as I was CD1 on 1st and my cycles are 28 days, but keeping everything crossed for this one. My next period is due on my OHs birthday so it would be amazing to be able to surprise him with a positive test, rather than being on my period 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone else ever gotten a peak on clear blue and tested 48hrs later to get yet another peak?
In the last 4 days my LH reading on easy@home strips is off the charts too, never happened before. Its like my LH has stayed sky high for 4 days so far?

Anyone else ever gotten a peak on clear blue and tested 48hrs later to get yet another peak?
In the last 4 days my LH reading on easy@home strips is off the charts too, never happened before. Its like my LH has stayed sky high for 4 days so far?
Some people have a really quick surge, other peoples are longer or even twice! There’s so much variation between women and even between cycles.
quite interesting reading here: https://www.avawomen.com/avaworld/long-lh-surge-last/
And here: https://myloworld.com/blogs/fertility/lh-surge

Reactions: 1
Hope you’re all well and keeping those chins up. Today is my birthday and I’m now officially trying for a geriatric pregnancy. I’m 2DPO and I’m really hoping this is my month, I’m getting a little tired of the anxiety now.

Some people have a really quick surge, other peoples are longer or even twice! There’s so much variation between women and even between cycles.
quite interesting reading here: https://www.avawomen.com/avaworld/long-lh-surge-last/
And here: https://myloworld.com/blogs/fertility/lh-surge
I have quick surges. I think I may have also caught my temp dip for ovulation this month which has ruined my beautiful chart 😆

I don’t believe in this kind of thing but had it done to humour my friend for her birthday, but had a fertility reading back in Jan and she told me August and May were significant for us - likely to conceive in the August cycle and give birth in May. I’ll technically have two cycles that count as August as I was CD1 on 1st and my cycles are 28 days, but keeping everything crossed for this one. My next period is due on my OHs birthday so it would be amazing to be able to surprise him with a positive test, rather than being on my period 🤣
I also have two cycles this month! Gonna be a lot of sex in august 😆

Reactions: 6
I’ve just got back from my scan which has confirmed a chemical pregnancy. The nurse told me to wait two weeks for a negative test then can’t try again until I’ve had a period. However, I know people who’ve conceived two weeks after a MC or CP, so why is it that they advise against it?

She also said I’m able to use progesterone pesseries next time to help make the pregnancy stick - has anyone here used these? She said there was no negatives, only benefits.

Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just got back from my scan which has confirmed a chemical pregnancy. The nurse told me to wait two weeks for a negative test then can’t try again until I’ve had a period. However, I know people who’ve conceived two weeks after a MC or CP, so why is it that they advise against it?

She also said I’m able to use progesterone pesseries next time to help make the pregnancy stick - has anyone here used these? She said there was no negatives, only benefits.

Thank you x
I’m so sorry to hear of your loss💛

the reason they advise waiting for your period is it makes it easier to date a pregnancy if you do fall pregnant straight away - don’t let it put you off if you feel emotionally and physically ready to try again straight away.

Thank you x
So sorry, I had a chemical myself in June. We were advised we could try immediately so we did and it didn’t happen this time so now onto this month 🤞

I wasn’t offered any pessaries but after doing research it seems chemicals are very common and many women go on to have successful pregnancies so hopefully everything will be ok 🤞

If you feel ready to try immediately go for it! Hope you are ok.

Thank you x
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's such a hard thing to go through any form of baby loss so please mind yourself and be gentle on yourself.

I can't offer any advice with regards to progesterone. I had a miscarriage in March at 9 weeks and while I wasn't told anything about having to wait before TTC again, as far as I know it makes it hard to date a new pregnancy and it can make it hard to tell if it's a new pregnancy that you're potentially testing positive with or if it's left over HCG causing a positive pregnancy test. Mind yourself though, it can be a lot both physically and mentally ❤

Reactions: 2
CD13. Had some cramps yesterday but only briefly. Surely too late for implantation, probably AF on her way 🙄

• Heart
I can't find an IVF thread so I hope this is okay on here as I just want to rant. I cant help but feel so guilty and to blame the last few days. I feel like all this is my fault and we wouldn't have to go through IVf if it wasn't for me and my conditions. What makes it harder is going through it so soon into a relationship and putting stress on us both which an average new couple probably wouldn't have, all because my low egg count. I feel like if I don't do this now, I'm gonna miss out on having my own kids when older and kick myself but I'm so worried all this stress will put my partner off. I just wish we didn't have to do this so soon, I just feel like it's all my fault. Second to this my best mates have been pigshit this last week, the time I've needed them the most only 1 friend has actually been there. The others have not bothered to message at all even though I've told them whata going on. I just feel so lonely and tit. I want a hug. I'm just sat in my car crying my eyes out, I don't even want to go in the house. Just wish all this anxiety and stress would go away and I had some control over the future, oh wouldn't that be nice😅 big hugs to you all on here, I'm sure there's someone out there who'll need it tonight like myself ❤❤❤

• Heart
I can't find an IVF thread so I hope this is okay on here as I just want to rant. I cant help but feel so guilty and to blame the last few days. I feel like all this is my fault and we wouldn't have to go through IVf if it wasn't for me and my conditions. What makes it harder is going through it so soon into a relationship and putting stress on us both which an average new couple probably wouldn't have, all because my low egg count. I feel like if I don't do this now, I'm gonna miss out on having my own kids when older and kick myself but I'm so worried all this stress will put my partner off. I just wish we didn't have to do this so soon, I just feel like it's all my fault. Second to this my best mates have been pigshit this last week, the time I've needed them the most only 1 friend has actually been there. The others have not bothered to message at all even though I've told them whata going on. I just feel so lonely and tit. I want a hug. I'm just sat in my car crying my eyes out, I don't even want to go in the house. Just wish all this anxiety and stress would go away and I had some control over the future, oh wouldn't that be nice😅 big hugs to you all on here, I'm sure there's someone out there who'll need it tonight like myself ❤❤❤
Oh I’m sorry you’re having such a rough time 🙁
Maybe have a chat with your partner and let them know you need some support as your friends have let you down. I’m sure he will understand! IVF is really tough, there’s a lot to deal with on the mental health side as well xxx

• Heart
Sending you all the love and hugs. I completely understand the crying in the car bit, I've been there and had to put on a happy face walking through the door. This is the nicest group of people on here and everyone looks after each other ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.