TTC #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m sorry you’re having such a rough time 🙁
Maybe have a chat with your partner and let them know you need some support as your friends have let you down. I’m sure he will understand! IVF is really tough, there’s a lot to deal with on the mental health side as well xxx
I have done, he's quite scared too even if he doesn't show it. I'm trying to be positive but sometimes he's too real with me - which I appreciate however he's worried about the future and what if something bad happened too us and we went through all this. So now I feel really anxious too even though I conquered those thoughts. I am scared about that too, but life is unpredictable and sometimes u have to bite the bullet. I just feel so god damn lonely, I wish this was when we were ready to have kids and not so soon together. Even though we have spoke about settling down together, I think its truly hitting him now what we're gonna go through in the next year and he's a but on edge. In my mind i feel like just do it and what if thr good happens! What if this all works out! But he mentioned that and now I feel all negative, I feel so mixed in just so confused and cba with everything xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't find an IVF thread so I hope this is okay on here as I just want to rant. I cant help but feel so guilty and to blame the last few days. I feel like all this is my fault and we wouldn't have to go through IVf if it wasn't for me and my conditions. What makes it harder is going through it so soon into a relationship and putting stress on us both which an average new couple probably wouldn't have, all because my low egg count. I feel like if I don't do this now, I'm gonna miss out on having my own kids when older and kick myself but I'm so worried all this stress will put my partner off. I just wish we didn't have to do this so soon, I just feel like it's all my fault. Second to this my best mates have been pigshit this last week, the time I've needed them the most only 1 friend has actually been there. The others have not bothered to message at all even though I've told them whata going on. I just feel so lonely and tit. I want a hug. I'm just sat in my car crying my eyes out, I don't even want to go in the house. Just wish all this anxiety and stress would go away and I had some control over the future, oh wouldn't that be nice😅 big hugs to you all on here, I'm sure there's someone out there who'll need it tonight like myself ❤❤❤
Please don't feel guilty, it's not your fault. Your partner is obviously serious about things if you're doing IVF early in the relationship so he sounds like a good person and I'm sure he'd want to give you a hug and make you feel better. Also, you're the one dealing with the medication, injections etc involved in IVF so it's tougher for you anyway. Perhaps you can do some nice things with your partner to have some "normal couple" quality time together. Maybe watch a film together and cuddle up on the sofa or go for a meal? Try to take things day by day if you can and hopefully you'll feel less overwhelmed. Big hugs to you too 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Please don't feel guilty, it's not your fault. Your partner is obviously serious about things if you're doing IVF early in the relationship so he sounds like a good person and I'm sure he'd want to give you a hug and make you feel better. Also, you're the one dealing with the medication, injections etc involved in IVF so it's tougher for you anyway. Perhaps you can do some nice things with your partner to have some "normal couple" quality time together. Maybe watch a film together and cuddle up on the sofa or go for a meal? Try to take things day by day if you can and hopefully you'll feel less overwhelmed. Big hugs to you too 💕
Yeah he is, just feel like this are starting to hit him now as to what we're doing and now he's scared. He knows I'm upset over him being realistic about stuff as he asked was it what he said earlier to me when I was crying. But I don't want to make him feel guilty for feeling scared either, it's normal to feel like that. It's just I was so positive before and now I've started worrying and feeling anxious after his comment earlier. I just feel confused, lost and lonely. I have yet to stay medications etc. Not for another few months due to pushed back appointments, I think its more so the pressure of doing it sooner because of my low egg count that's getting to him. If I didn't have a very low egg count for my age, we would be doing this when we were ready to settle xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.