TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took a test 4 days ago because of my symptoms and the test was just staring at me in the bathroom, and it was negative. I feel like maybe my symptoms are just that my hormones are balancing out, but It’s driving me crazy just waiting for my period to arrive so I know where I’m at again.
It’s very tough to go through. I’d give your period a couple of extra weeks to come, as your first after your MC. Unfortunately your body takes a while to get back to your normal.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here and no where near ready to hop into the likes of mums net. First cycle ttc this month. I’ve tracked my bbt and cycle for a year so I’m well versed. However seeing some comments about struggling to concieve with a short luteal phase prompted me to research as I know mine “looks” short. It’s 11/12 days long which I know is shy of being classed as short. Does anyone have a similar length cycle and been okay? I’m on 7 seas trying to conceive and partner is on a ttc vitamin too! Xx

Hi all
I'm 8dpo and this is my third proper cycle after a mc at the end of September. Really hoping this is my month. I've been taking so many supplements, had a really good surge on cd14 and strong ovulation signs. I agree with everyone saying this is so stressful though. I was fortunate enough to catch when I wasn't really trying but my body seems to have taken ages to get back to normal again it just feels cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here and no where near ready to hop into the likes of mums net. First cycle ttc this month. I’ve tracked my bbt and cycle for a year so I’m well versed. However seeing some comments about struggling to concieve with a short luteal phase prompted me to research as I know mine “looks” short. It’s 11/12 days long which I know is shy of being classed as short. Does anyone have a similar length cycle and been okay? I’m on 7 seas trying to conceive and partner is on a ttc vitamin too! Xx
Hi Rose. I had a short luteal phase almost every cycle. Went to Gynae who wasn’t one bit concerned but did bloods etc to check all was ok. I can’t comment if it impacted our TTC wait time but I’m now 7 weeks pregnant 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My luteal phase has always been 11/12 days long and it hasn’t caused any problems for me as I’ve managed to conceive twice. Good luck with your TTC journey! X

• Heart
Has anyone had any changes in their cycle since having the covid booster? I had mine on dec 17th and was due on 1st jan and no sign yet not even cramps. I have done pregnancy tests and all a massive BFN. Frustrating as I wasn't expecting anything this much as I didn't really track but wanted this cycle to come quicker. Xx

Can’t remember if I’ve posted about preseed here before but I had success with it twice getting bfps on the 3rd cycle both times and first cycle using it. I put it down to chance at the time but also recommended it to one of my friends who was also TTC as there’s no downside to using it and she also conceived first time on third cycle. One of my oldest friends has been TTC for almost 2 years with one loss in that time and I recommended her to give it a try last month and she’s just got her BFP first cycle using it! I’m so happy for her.

Could all be completely down to chance and it’s not a cure all by any means but it appear to help in my anecdotal experience. Thought I would share here in case it’s useful to anyone else. I’m back to using it again now following my loss and hoping it brings us some luck again 🤞🏻

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone, hope we are all doing well x

I've been symptom spotting for a few days and I'm driving myself crazy. Due on Thursday and I can feel cramping like AF is on her way but torturing myself by reading women who have successful pregnancies say that early pregnancy can feel like menstrual cramps. Determined not to test. What will be, will be.

I'm focusing on my health, prioritising nutrition and hoping for the best.

Reactions: 3

I've been symptom spotting for a few days and I'm driving myself crazy. Due on Thursday and I can feel cramping like AF is on her way but torturing myself by reading women who have successful pregnancies say that early pregnancy can feel like menstrual cramps. Determined not to test. What will be, will be.

My main symptom was cramps like I was getting my period and I had some spotting 🤞🏻 Sending you positive thoughts !

• Heart

I’m no longer ttc I’m currently 20w pregnant but I was the same extremely bad cramping for weeks. I have my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻 Good luck ✨💖.

• Heart
What with Christmas and stuff I never got around to ordering any ovulation tests, so we're going in blind this month...so to speak 😂

Anyway, I've had a period and I'm pretty sure I'll be ovulating this week. Fingers crossed all these rumours I've heard about being more fertile after a miscarriage turn out to be true 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 4
What with Christmas and stuff I never got around to ordering any ovulation tests, so we're going in blind this month...so to speak 😂

Anyway, I've had a period and I'm pretty sure I'll be ovulating this week. Fingers crossed all these rumours I've heard about being more fertile after a miscarriage turn out to be true 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Fingers crossed for you, I became pregnant again after my miscarriage before even having another cycle (I have my dating scan today 🤞) however, i think I ovulated later than what I normally do and I have heard this happening to others following a miscarriage

• Heart
Fingers crossed for you, I became pregnant again after my miscarriage before even having another cycle (I have my dating scan today 🤞) however, i think I ovulated later than what I normally do and I have heard this happening to others following a miscarriage
Congratulations! 🥰 Thanks for sharing this gives me hope. I’m over 2 weeks post miscarriage and had my positive OPK yesterday 🤞🏻

I also have luteal phase of 12 days but anything under 10 or 11 days is called as short apparently. Although I am on my 8th cycle TTC and still no luck. But I don't think it is that.

I've tested with Proov PDG strips twice and both times I've only had 2 out of 4 positives and reading into it it looks like I do ovulate, it's just 'weak' whatever that means... So I've bought the conceive plus ovulation support vitamins and I've also bought the fertility-lily cup as I've seen it all over Instagram and it's got great reviews!

Hope that helps anyone 🥰🥰

AF has arrived - on CD36! 🙄 I know you’re fertile the 3 days before ovulation but I’ve never been able
To time it the day before! So annoying 😂

AF has arrived - on CD36! 🙄 I know you’re fertile the 3 days before ovulation but I’ve never been able
To time it the day before! So annoying 😂
Have you tried Sperm Meets Egg plan? Helpful for timing when you don’t always ovulate the same day.

Update:
awake til 3am with mild lower abdominal cramping and was up and down peeing. Same again this morning. Peeing more than usual. Looks like AF has shown up, although it's pinky/brown and quite light. I guess that's that for this month then. Urgh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.