TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! (TRIGGER WARNING)

Ive just been reading and not posting. However I have a question… I am doing ovulation tests. But my levels have dipped when I should be due to ovulate. Is it possible to still ovulate with low levels?
I’m not sure my cycles have levelled out after having to have a termination at 12 weeks in August as our baby had Acrania. This would be my 2nd cycle since then.
And advice or info would be great x
I’m not sure if you can ovulate with low levels, but sometimes I think you can miss your peak as it may appear in the morning but be gone by late afternoon for example. I’d keep testing maybe your peak is yet to come?

After a bit of advice. Does anyones LH levels differ each month? Normally I peak and then 6 hours later my levels drop down to 0.20 and stay there for the rest of the cycle but this month they slowly lowered and they’re staying at 0.60, I’m only 1DPO but they’re usually so low by now
Yep mine are all over the place every month. Last cycle I even got two peaks a few days apart so that was a head wreck.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure if you can ovulate with low levels, but sometimes I think you can miss your peak as it may appear in the morning but be gone by late afternoon for example. I’d keep testing maybe your peak is yet to come?

Yep mine are all over the place every month. Last cycle I even got two peaks a few days apart so that was a head wreck.
Thank you. I’ll keep testing x

Hi ladies.
been a lurker on this thread for a while now. Me and hubby have been actively ttc since august, before then it was a case of if it happens, it happens. I’d been tracking my periods in the Flo app, which predicted when I was ovulating, but AF came every time. I’ve recently ordered some OPKs from Amazon (easy at home) and took one just to see, even though I was passed ovulation (or so thought) and it had me at peak then, so obviously 😜
I’m now 5DPO and this TWW seems far worse than all the others.
im 32 and had regular periods since I was 11 so I’m hoping that means we won’t have any issues, but I am technically obese. It’s just the not knowing what the future holds is stressing me

Hello! (TRIGGER WARNING)

Ive just been reading and not posting. However I have a question… I am doing ovulation tests. But my levels have dipped when I should be due to ovulate. Is it possible to still ovulate with low levels?
I’m not sure my cycles have levelled out after having to have a termination at 12 weeks in August as our baby had Acrania. This would be my 2nd cycle since then.
And advice or info would be great x
Hi Neo been thinking of you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m only 10DPO & Premom is not helping me!! I am convinced AF will come today though as I was yday. I’m like an antichrist. Can’t be distracted at all. Can’t handle the disappointment of another BFN. Had huge row with husband last night over sex as I was too anxious to even attempt it. He in turn is fed up only DTD at “ovulation time”. Feel so bad now as a result.
thinking of you all in the TWW, it really sucks.

Attachments

I'm now 11dpo and actually haven't tested today because I dragged myself to the loo at 5 this morning still half asleep, and completely forgot 🤦‍♀️ it felt a bit pointless after that at this stage so I didn't bother.

I've noticed something this month. Every other since we started trying, on an app I've logged ovulation, counted days, then around 8dpo I've started logging possible symptoms. This month I haven't done that because I haven't had anything to log. Nothing at all that's made me go "oo maybe this is it! Better log it!" I've been quite tired this week but I've practically doubled my hours at work and I'm on the move all day so I've put it down to that.

Now my brain's telling me that maybe I should consider the lack of "symptoms" a sign that this month might be different 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

I should know either way by Wednesday 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm now 11dpo and actually haven't tested today because I dragged myself to the loo at 5 this morning still half asleep, and completely forgot 🤦‍♀️ it felt a bit pointless after that at this stage so I didn't bother.

I've noticed something this month. Every other since we started trying, on an app I've logged ovulation, counted days, then around 8dpo I've started logging possible symptoms. This month I haven't done that because I haven't had anything to log. Nothing at all that's made me go "oo maybe this is it! Better log it!" I've been quite tired this week but I've practically doubled my hours at work and I'm on the move all day so I've put it down to that.

Now my brain's telling me that maybe I should consider the lack of "symptoms" a sign that this month might be different 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

I should know either way by Wednesday 😬
I’m 11 DPO now, I caved and tested. BFN. 🙈😭 I’ve never got to 11DPO before so I reckon the vaccine has messed things up.

I’m 11 DPO now, I caved and tested. BFN. 🙈😭 I’ve never got to 11DPO before so I reckon the vaccine has messed things up.
Don't despair too much, there's still time. And if this month isn't it then at least your vaccine is done and you can keep trying knowing you've got that protection for when it does happen.

Okay ladies I need a second opinion. I took the Tesco test I had, but before taking the test the negative line was already visible, like straight out the packaging I could see it. I still took it and figured if it was faulty the control like wouldn’t appear.
took the test and the control line did appear, but the negative line remained the same, fully visible. BFN. Gutted.
out of frustration I opened the test up and the negative line isn’t even on the test strip? It’s actually been manufactured to be there permanently on the opposite piece of plastic. There is no negative line on the test strip at all.
I’ve added the pic to show what I mean. I’ve read the disastrous reviews about this test online about many many people getting false positives. Is this their way of ensuring all results are negative to make sure there’s no more bad reviews??
I’m assuming I’m negative and will get a different brand test to confirm, but found this so so weird.
0BDEB9B6-E871-4525-8116-CD0EBB38663F.jpeg
9947D6B5-4623-4EC8-8034-374C7FACA641.jpeg

It seems there might have been something to my "no symptoms is a symptom" theory 😳

20211115_181732.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks guys! I promise the test is more obvious in real life. I'm quite surprised it worked because I took it about half five this evening. I did a cheapy one this morning and thought I could see something, so I went for a "proper" test after work.

I'm a bit worried now because I'll have to go for an early scan to make sure it's not molar like my first one. Sod's law that we've managed it this time, because I got my positive test for my molar pregnancy in November that year, and my due date will be similar to what it would have been had that not gone tits up. So my brain is telling me it can't possibly go right this time. 🙄

Anyway, positive pants on! Time to be optimistic!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had my colposcopy and they had to do a biopsy which I'm waiting on the results of, but they gave me the go ahead to start TTC and said we could look at options if I was pregnant by then and the results showed that I needed higher grade cells removed.

So I'm on cycle 1 and I'm using the ClearBlue digital ovulation tests. I'm on CD11. I started testing on CD8 and had empty circles until this morning when I got a flashy smiley face. Is it recommended to DTD every day that you get a flashy face? Or every other day during that period and then make sure that you do on the static smiley face day?

It seems there might have been something to my "no symptoms is a symptom" theory 😳

Congratulations ❤ I'm going through something similar with dates almost mirroring a previous loss, I won't pretend there's not a lot of anxiety but also relief when you pass new milestones. Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy xx

• Heart
I had my colposcopy and they had to do a biopsy which I'm waiting on the results of, but they gave me the go ahead to start TTC and said we could look at options if I was pregnant by then and the results showed that I needed higher grade cells removed.

So I'm on cycle 1 and I'm using the ClearBlue digital ovulation tests. I'm on CD11. I started testing on CD8 and had empty circles until this morning when I got a flashy smiley face. Is it recommended to DTD every day that you get a flashy face? Or every other day during that period and then make sure that you do on the static smiley face day?
Yeah, I'd do every other day flashing and then when you've got a static do it a couple of days running and maybe once more for good measure lol. Happy trying xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.