Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has anyone seen the account trucker gee exposed ? Apparently been messaging that geordie lass ? Not sure if it’s bs. @nathan25 I know you were never a fan so thought I’d tag you lol x

Reactions: 2

lozza96

VIP Member
I wonder what the beef is but now you've mentioned Passmore does it go back to DD no idea just confused.
I domt think it does no .from what i understand trucker ge and lauraloo was friends i think but they fell out months ago and have always been arguing on his lives since then

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I personally don't watch his jail house tiktoks as not my thing however he is a very sexy guy 😏

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Trucker must have known something was going to happen though .when he was live the night before he even said that if laura loo was watching then to get her fella to meet him as he was going to be in blackpool ?

halcyondays85

VIP Member
I’ve never liked him despite his seeming popularity on here. Classic aggressive drunk and a bully - grew up with men like that, can spot them a mile off.

Mrs_H

Has anyone seen his wife's tik tok videos 🙄 saying she is exposing him , been through his phone , he is caffled and asleep on a bar , absolute messers!! They are just bad piss heads
---
They’re as bad as each other those 2. Must be a shit holiday she’s posted about 12 TikTok’s in one day

Reactions: 1

Faith61

VIP Member
Lauraloo is live with tasha ? Tasha who is derby dans ex best friend who i thought was friends with trucker gee ?

There all arguing with ashuz now :ROFLMAO:
Once that bloody Laura loo starts it will go on for ever....she really does live for the drama!!

How can he be so disrespectful towards his wife? A man will only do what he thinks he can get away with and she's allowing him. Why is his wife not enough for him? is it ok for her to do the same? that would be my rules.
Exactly.
She looks like she's lost weight too. Wonder if it's the stress