Trucker Gee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trucker Gee has over 30,000 following on various accounts so I guess that gives him the right to his own thread here
He can be vary controversial
Known for his Jailhouse Tock videos
Takes the pee out of other “creator’s”
Likes a bevvy sometimes shows his crazy side
Love him or hate him I don’t think he cares

Reactions: 4
He has a dark side when hes drunk but is nice as pie when sober his jailhouse stuff is the only content worth watching i remember he turned up to fight dempsey dan but dan never did

Reactions: 6
I love trucker gee just seen his latest jailhouse tock and its so funny and yeah sometimes when hes drinks he can be awful so i tend to not watch his lives when he drinks

Tom scamley has blocked him thats funny because tom cant take any criticism at all , tom has done one half hearted charity live and then forgot and now trucker g has made a tiktok about it and the begging its making tom mad

I personally don't watch his jail house tiktoks as not my thing however he is a very sexy guy 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love his Manley impressions but yeah he’s pretty fit, didn’t notice at first with all those filters on

Trucker as himself warning parents to be careful of what their kids do while on the app and making a point about Mankeys and underage gifters
I wish more creators especially the bigger ones would jump on and do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He has a dark side when hes drunk but is nice as pie when sober his jailhouse stuff is the only content worth watching i remember he turned up to fight dempsey dan but dan never did
I saw this last night he’s been up all night drinking and back on it now 🤦‍♀️

Did anyone see stans podcast with 'lawrence' but it was really trucker :ROFLMAO: lawrences boyfriend commented on it telling to take it down as it wasnt lawrence

• Haha
Reactions: 3