Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Therealdeal

I follow trisha but looking for other irish instas that count calories, make food, exercise etc. Any good ones I should follow? Trying to lose the covid chubs🙊

Reactions: 1

Siobs

VIP Member
She will be on Jennifer zamparellis show after 11 talking about resetting her diet and lifestyle

Astral

Look at that pic today in the mustard jacket and the one back in September, how do you all think they compare?

Bulmers

VIP Member
I've gone onto Media Player to find this, popcorn at the ready! I've never heard of her but looking forward to the "WHA??!" part just from this!

Well you did not disappoint.. thank you for making my very boring Wednesday more enjoyable. I've even captured that beautiful, ignorant moment & will share same. Bravo.
Thank you i am to please, my toes curled with embarrassment on her behalf....

Astral

Obviously she is eating more that 2000 calories a day! What is she 18/19 plus stone!! I never said 1000 calories a day of course that isn’t sustainable I am not stupid and wouldn’t recommend that to anyone. The only one she’s fooling is herself as it’s stopped working for her. You are what you eat.
If you're suggesting she can lose 4/5 pounds every single week that means a deficit of 2000/2500. I can't imagine she's burning more than 3500 calories a day possibly 4000, there's no way she can create the deficit you keep saying is possible.

Jaceeshe

I think u can be any weight in the world if u own it. If u have confidence in ur appearance anyone can be beautiful and sexy. Obviously losing weight is difficult and I hold my hands up to all the amazing people doing it. But until the issues are addressed it doesn't matter if she is a size 20 or size 2. People can be miserable skinny or fat. Some people struggle to gain weight and that's a huge struggle for them. I think she is trying to fake it till she makes it but she has really fallen into the Instagram trap. Someone with confidence issues suddenly getting praised and acceptance will continue to strive to hold on to that at all cost and she has lost the whole point of losing the weight it was for herself and her health. Now it's all about ads and promoting the new book or the cooking classes. I think she should just be focusing on getting her head sorted. The life of Instagram is not for everyone.
Exactly this 👌🏻

Patchamatcha

Imagine if her book launch was pre covid times, on the tv shows plugging away, doing actual book signings with ppl queuing up to buy it , dya think there would actually be a 2nd book ????

Lolo19

I ordered a pair of leggings on her recommendation also for a brand she is brand ambassador for. I even went a size up but at time i was looking for leggings that were squat proof. They are absolutely ridiculous on me. The top of them rolls down and gives me an overhang. I’m too self conscious to wear them and i spent the money for a good pair. I have to say tho that i carry my weight in my butt and thighs, and my tummy. I have f all boobs!!! Have always been small chested. I live in town close to where Trisha is from, she has a completely different body shape altogether. She carries her weight more so in her upper body, not on her butt or her thighs. We all have different body shapes. Size 16? Its a strong possibility that shes able to wear them i base that on having seen the woman in person. I havent seen her in awhile with lockdown going on either.
Is this the peachy leggings ? Because they are worst leggings I have ever bought & I don’t trust anyone who recommends them.

I’m back to thinking whoever convinced her to go on the Late Late Show halfway through her journey did her enormous harm.
She got caught up in the freebies, looking better - which she did. But 2 book deals, schilling products that have no bearing on transformation is not helping her now.
And the Stunhuns and groupies with the ‘you’re killing it/ smashing it’ comments every day can’t help.
Love yourself and be positive by all means but change the name of your page to Trisha Lewis and take your chances without trying to convince people you’re the next weigh loss guru.
It was probably Dan 🙄