Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palmtrees

VIP Member
A book from Amazon each and thats ormeschewlin sorted ma loves. That tickled me, the Amazon curriculum 😂

Nice for Patrick to be so polite when all three witches of eastwick deleted/blocked him! Oh and chins threw him under the bus!
Yes indeed. True professional - unlike the “Musketeers” as they called themselves in the day !

Reactions: 3

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Could someone give me the link to this thread please? Been through 16 pages twice looking for it. 😂
For some reason it’s not letting me link the thread

Just type in “Caroline Mrs M” - it’s the longer one with the background story

Reactions: 3

Palmtrees

VIP Member
At least walk them once as a minimum. Frenchies probably don’t need loads of walking as they’re small. But still be A walk 😂
I think in fairness she does walk them. She often shows footage of them all out walking and the surrounding area looks very nice.

Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
This is very adventurous and exoctic 😂 Plenty of laaarrrt and slaarrrced things in it but the mangee tout is classic😅

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
😂😂😂 - are you in “Caroline Mrs M” thread ? It’s worth watching if you’re missing Gammon’s content for a more “upmarket” laugh.
I used to give her an odd watch YT answer to Hyacinth Bouquet she’s another that doesn’t look her age, she looks 10 yrs older 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I thought it was strange when she said that, and she has been very cagey when people have asked about his work. So I just googled his name, his new business comes straight up. I am guessing she doesn't want people to know he is working for himself now, maybe he isn't declaring it to the tax man.
OMG ! I wonder who came up with the name of the Business 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jack0

Chatty Member
I've never owned a dog but surely they should be walked several times a day. Cant believe she admitted to having not walked them at all, on a few occasions
At least walk them once as a minimum. Frenchies probably don’t need loads of walking as they’re small. But still be A walk 😂

Palmtrees

VIP Member
I was looking forward to her vid on " what to expect when a family member joins the army" i'm bitterly disappointed 😂 I'll have to make do with looking at L,Prideaux's newly sanded insta worthy floor instead .
😂😂😂 - are you in “Caroline Mrs M” thread ? It’s worth watching if you’re missing Gammon’s content for a more “upmarket” laugh.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Really, Tan? Supplier? I have just checked eBay, the seller is on there selling exact same thing. It is not just for your "business" needs. £12.95 each for 3 piece stack.

Personalised stickers £1.95 per word x 3 = £5.85

£18.80 if I order them myself through eBay. Cheaper than what Tan is offering as she will most likely charge a hefty postage.

Or I could just order a much nicer one for less than £20. I rest my case.

She has absolutely no clue how to make any profit at all nor does she have a clue on how to actually run a "Crafty" business.

Ps can someone kindly link her she's crafty business page so I can see if I'm able to browse, please? I don't have FB and I cannot find it through Google.
Hope this works......

lh01

Off topic but Patrick is back on YouTube !

Just watching. Someone has asked what happened with Trim with Tan. He said hasn’t spoken to her for a while - covid etc then said “nothing has happened but hopefully that will change at some point”.
Ooh I’ve missed this - what happened there???

Has he ! She said in a vlog not long ago he had to get a COVID test for work I assumed it was the person he was working for requested it.
I thought it was strange when she said that, and she has been very cagey when people have asked about his work. So I just googled his name, his new business comes straight up. I am guessing she doesn't want people to know he is working for himself now, maybe he isn't declaring it to the tax man.

Reactions: 1