Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smhlauren

I may have 🙊
Her idiocy is becoming too much to ignore now, I need somewhere to vent 😂 find it infuriating she's able to make a living off such low quality, uninformed, uninspired content, but I guess that says more about her fanbase than her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

snoopygirl

Yeah I’m a bit iffy about going to places like Dubai in general because of their obvious human rights issues, so the fact that people would go there and then not do anything that you couldn’t do in ANY OTHER RESORT ON THE PLANET is weird to me.

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Used to find her mildly amusing and quite down to earth. She isn't the sharpest tool in the box, but harmless. However I'm not keen on all the lip and chin fillers she now gets. I think she need to work on herself, rather than getting these quick fix procedures.

Now all she seems to post are those boring tik tok reaction videos. These seem to get the most views for her, but personally I find them so boring and repetitive. How many times can she react to a teenager tattooing themselves?!
Oh she makes my sh*t itch. She doles out "advice" which is at best useless and at worst actually dangerous. At one point she was telling people it was fine to leave the same saniderm on for 3 days and then soak it off in the bath ffs!

She did one whole video on "preparing for your tattoo session" which consisted of her telling them a long winded story about how long it took her to get to her tattooist's studio on the train and then stressing how important it was to eat Maccie Ds before you go in because you need to treat yourself well o_O.

Nothing about spending a few days making sure you're well hydrated, nothing about skin care before the tattoo being as important as skin care afterwards. Like how exfoliating any loose or dry skin and moisturising regularly in the weeks leading up to a big tat is important. She didn't even warn people about not wearing fake tan or scented moisturisers or heavy perfume into the session and believe me, with the standard of a lot of her viewer base, basic advice like that is just what they require.

She never even mentioned keeping out of the sun before getting a big tat to protect your skin's elasticity or after you've healed it to avoid fading. Though tbf unless she has a morning appointment I don't think she crawls out of her pit till well after lunch most days, so sun protection probably isn't a big factor for her.

And her "set" is just a mish-mash of really mainstream cinema tat which she seems to think makes her somehow super-alternative "Oh look at me I watch Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street. That means I'm proper avante garde, right?"

And apart from the last two or three she's had, all of her tats were really basic and a lot of them pretty poorly done. American Traditional is not meant to be poorly drawn flash with bleeding lines, like it was done by the Boatswain on an oil tanker in 1955 - but all of hers were. Which is fine and we all made some poor choices early in our lives I'm sure but surely the point of a tattoo commentary channel should be to bring some light onto the dos and don't using your own experience as the examples, not just sh*t talking randoms whose pics you got off Instagram and TikTok and occasionally pretending you give a damn about some trending social issue.

Also she just gets major cover-ups done, like the blast-over on her right arm and doesn't address the real reasons why she did it - ie: because her horror themed sleeve was fuzzy, faded, mismatched and sloppy (it so was) She just got it done and then spent maybe a minute going "Yeah I like this better now. Let's not talk about why."

And she really needs to stop putting all that sh*t into her face. It's made her head look like a box. I swear it's so squared off she has right angles at her forehead and jawline. She was really rather pretty when she started it all too. Now she just looks fake and kinda freaky.

Also sorry this went on to be War and Peace kind of length. It's just that I've never found any other group of people who even know who the hell she is and so I've been hate watching her for a while now with no outlet for all this hostility.
Thank you.
I am so glad I found Tattle. This place has everything!
💋

Ellerose

Are we all quite heavily tattooed/quite knowledgeable about them in this thread then? Curious if anyone watches her who isn’t tattooed/doesn’t know much (god help them) :)
I’m a tattooist and am pretty heavily tattooed myself. She is an absolute joke in the studio I work in. Most other tattooists I’ve spoken to about her also think she’s an idiot.

• Haha

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Yeah I’m a bit iffy about going to places like Dubai in general because of their obvious human rights issues, so the fact that people would go there and then not do anything that you couldn’t do in ANY OTHER RESORT ON THE PLANET is weird to me.
Not just the human rights abuses. The very fact of Dubai's existence is an actual environmental disaster. It's not a real city. It is an artificially created tourist park. Even the bloody "islands" they all rave about are created, not natural formations. And the sand mining they did to create those islands wiped out hundreds of desert species and completely changed the exosystem of the ocean they were were plonked in. Everything needs to be imported. All food, all building materials, furniture, clothing, consumer goods. NOTHING is made in Dubai apart from money.

They're draining the groundwater at a rate that is completely unsustainable. That groundwater isn't just to service Dubai. It's all they have for the entire UAE. The air pollution is at levels threatening to health, the garbage piling up in overflowing landfill, sewerage polluting both groundwater and the beaches, human trafficking, massively powerful pweirdo rings living as protected species, half the workforce there are actual slaves.

For Miss Social Justice Warrior to carry on about it the way she does as the most beautiful place in the world and her favourite holiday destination of like EVER! really boils my piss.

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Used to find her mildly amusing and quite down to earth. She isn't the sharpest tool in the box, but harmless. However I'm not keen on all the lip and chin fillers she now gets. I think she need to work on herself, rather than getting these quick fix procedures.

Now all she seems to post are those boring tik tok reaction videos. These seem to get the most views for her, but personally I find them so boring and repetitive. How many times can she react to a teenager tattooing themselves?!

Ashmash

She has been virtue signalling alot lately. But I have to ask the question why do people feel they need to stand up for us? Do they see us as beneath? Are they using us to push politics? If they truly feel we are equal to them then they wouldn't need to be the "hero". Is it about the cause or is it about promoting herself? It makes her look like a hero she gains respect from her worshippers. Gains more worshippers. Her video related to racism that she made, is she donating the ad revenue to charities? As a conservative POC I do not need anyone to be the voice. The virtue signalling is very insincere and is all about bandwaggoning and gaining social capital. It's all about the self and making impressions. I do not agree with violence and influencers should not be bullying into people into it.
I hadn’t seen her new videos until I read your comment. Honestly couldn’t agree more. Her white saviour complex annoys me so much. White people should bring awareness to issues that affect other groups but they need to make sure they don’t come across as entitled since they won’t ever fully understand what it’s like to have those struggles. The fact that she’s never addressed racism before yet speaks like she’s the expert on it suddenly rubs me the wrong way

snoopygirl

Yeah I’m going to go ahead and say that as someone from a British colony the monarchy is gross and the “past sins of the British Empire” are in no way in the past. We all deal with the consequences of them every day. 🙄

And tell me a family that doesn’t have some drama and shit somewhere in the timeline, it’s just our family history is not as well documented
There’s family drama and then there’s hundreds of years of oppressing people of colour and eliminating indigenous nations. Not sure what your family gets up to but mine does none of that. We don’t have any pedophiles either.

• Heart

Ellerose

I remember being fkn horrified by that one. Truly felt a bit sick.

I don't understand why any tattoo artist would agree to be associated with her by being named in her videos or god forbid, filmed like this last one. She's the worst advertisement for tattooing imaginable. Her entire personality is constructed around the fact that she has loads of them. There's no theme to any of it, mind and precious little artistry if you ask me. No thought to where she's going with it. No consistency of artists or styles. Half of it is basic bltch flash and the other half might as well be.

She's just so tacky. She must surely be cheapening their brands.
Everyone in the studio I work in has said there’s no amount of money or ‘exposure’ on her channel that would make them agree to tattoo her or be associated with her. I’m sure that’s probably why she doesn’t vlog her tattoo appointments, because we’re not the only studio that would hate to be associated with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ellerose

She's reviewing subscribers' tattoos now. Coincidentally she just loves them all - bleeding lines, crooked outlines, blurred, indistinct features, even one that was a mash-up of a hatchet and an octopus which you had to study for minutes before you could make out wtf it was supposed to be. Not at all a critique related to how far up her followers arses she wishes to blow smoke though, I'm sure.
I noticed this too - there’s been a few tattoos pop up that normally, she’d be slagging off to high heaven but of course, because they belong to her subscribers, she loves them all!
Shes such a desperado, it’s embarrassing!

She has been virtue signalling alot lately. But I have to ask the question why do people feel they need to stand up for us? Do they see us as beneath? Are they using us to push politics? If they truly feel we are equal to them then they wouldn't need to be the "hero". Is it about the cause or is it about promoting herself? It makes her look like a hero she gains respect from her worshippers. Gains more worshippers. Her video related to racism that she made, is she donating the ad revenue to charities? As a conservative POC I do not need anyone to be the voice. The virtue signalling is very insincere and is all about bandwaggoning and gaining social capital. It's all about the self and making impressions. I do not agree with violence and influencers should not be bullying into people into it.
Could not agree more with this, this is exactly how I feel every single word!!! I totally agree it comes across as insincere, the way she preaches it honestly just makes me cringe, why does she suddenly think she is the voice of POC! She has never even mentioned the topic before so why does she suddenly think she knows everything!! She comes across as so uneducated she clearly doesn’t do any proper research on the topic, talking about police brutality like she actually has a clue! She is a joke she even says that 3 or 4 years ago she agreed with a tattooist when they said they don’t post darker skin tones because of colour not showing or something can’t remember exactly what it was she said (not in any way saying that this tattooist was right to say that) but if she felt like that then and has even admitted it I think it’s embarrassing that she is now saying how wrong that is, shouldn’t she of said it then rather than agreeing with the tattooer! She makes me cringe in general she thinks she knows everything about tattooing she isn’t even a tattooist! I am baffled how she has so many followers on YouTube.

dumdums83

VIP Member
A homebody? More like a shut in. It seems to me that since the departure of Yasmin from her life (they moved so Yasmin isn't so handy now to cadge lifts from) she rarely leaves the house unless it's for junk food or another tacky tatt.
She’s such a fucking loser, her time on social media is slowly drying up and I couldn’t be happier, she’s a fucking bully and is happy to sit back and watch others bully on her stupid little Facebook page. That page is drier than my Minge when I see the true face of Bradley weeks the tiddler findler (has a page on here)

• Haha

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I noticed this too - there’s been a few tattoos pop up that normally, she’d be slagging off to high heaven but of course, because they belong to her subscribers, she loves them all!
Shes such a desperado, it’s embarrassing!
It's the same in her sad FB group. Not that she ever pops her head in there but all the admins and all the the members just lurrrrve everyone's ink no matter how ill-applied or poorly designed it really is and everyone is told they're beautiful no matter how hatchet faced or lard arsed they actually are.

• Haha

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Tbh those vlogs made me feel quite shocked and upset. Yasmin is clearly very unwell, she must be suffering terribly with her health (mental and physical) to get into that state. Both appear to be in total denial of the seriousness of the situation. If I were Lauren, I'd be very concerned for my friend.

• Sad

Ellerose

To be super honest though tattoos do look best when you’re young :) and aged ones don’t look as good
I mean, I’m over 30, heavily tattooed (even more so than our treacle twat) and I personally think my tatttoos look pretty damn good tbh 😂.
I’m also a tattooist so see plenty of tattoos/tattooed people and the older tattoos and the older generation of people getting tattooed can look really awesome, a lot of them even better than younger people because they’ve tended to put a lot more thought into them rather than trying to cover their bodies for the sake of following the current trend of being heavily tattooed and looking ‘cool’

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I too think that a lot of the inactivity was motivated by Yasmin's weight preventing her from going out in the heat and I think Lauren was wicked pissed off about that. You can see the impatience and boredom palpably in some of the talks to camera. Like where she says about not having any real content in any of the three vlogs and sorry about that but they'd done bugger all worth filming.

Moreover if you ask me she's edited the footage she did get to be ultra unflattering to Yasmin. Several shots of her "literally" wallowing in the pool, side by side shots of them both where even chunk Lauren looks tiny by comparison and a number of times when they were sat there trying to make out it was a fun time but they had nothing to say to each other or the viewers.

This holiday was booked over two years ago and it's been implied Yasmin paid for much of it as a birthday gift. Lauren has barely seen Yasmin since she moved but she had no choice about who to go on hols with as it was Yasmin's treat to her. I think it was cruel to expose that young woman to thousands of strangers looking and obviously feeling as bad as she did and it was pretty clear Yasmin was trying desperately to get back to the friendship they used to share and bloody Lauren just can't be arsed anymore because Yasmin's no longer near enough to be used as a free taxi service.

lupanda

Would pay to see her walk up to someone in the street and openly 'review' tattoos ...

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
But how can she have gone through her 20s and early 30s with NO career plans apart from a YouTube channel? 💉
Because she’s a boring lazy dickhead with not much personality or entertain apart from tattoos. She’s also a judgmental cunt too

• Haha