Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

throwlightonliars

Mazzy owns the motorhome and at the beginning of her channel she went out overnight on her own,so she capable of doing it,but as you say he's controlling her and knocked her confidence....b@#tard😡 He just is an awful person🤮 I remember him doing that walk🙄 he done nothing but moan, and where did that money go🤔
Oh wow I wasn’t around then, I only discovered them when watching the grifting butlers. I have seen a few other videos when they were travelling around Spain. I’ve never seen her drive so presumed she couldn’t. Wow how being with him has really shrunken her world!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thanks Chubclub, I've seen the other Trip Advisor comments before, I think there were others about dan walking round like he owned the place and the camp manager constantly trying to appease people that were complaining. People going for a quiet holiday and having to put up with that cunt throwing his weight around being disrespectful to other campers. I'm surprised he's not been twatted by now. 😁😁😁
I'm sure there's a long queue 🤣 there were also comments about people wanting to join Tattle to have their say about them

Attachments

Sasha coco

@Rosiep2008 ---- Beard meets food (another one my grandson made me watch). He's likeable. Over 4m subscribers, he's a competitive eater and travels to places in the UK and abroad, USA, to do eating challenges. His Christmas song a few years ago was really good, (I'm in love with the girl who likes garlic bread), proceeds to the stroke foundation. Sadly him and Lindsey broke up last year, she used to be with him sometimes.
---
And the Bald Foodie guy, Gareth, he's likeable.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Is it me or is that Neil trying to be Alki Dan in his vlog?? 🤣 it just started playing automatically for me and he sounds like him, he's saying he's having a Scotch egg for dinner wtf?? 🙈

Roofus

I just watched the oskilating fan video, christ she was acting like a victorian school child discovering electricity for the first time and not having to use coal.

• Haha
Wow she is completely delusional! She said, her and Dan had a couple of days of and we hadn't seen her since her last video which you all absolutely loved and she enjoyed doing!! If that's the case then why turn the comments off, she is bonkers!! o_O :eek::ROFLMAO:
I was so confused when she said that. Was like wait, what did she just say? Totally wired to the moon 😂😂

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
Do you think they could be dumping money claiming it solely used for work purposes?

I wonder how many of those e-bike's he's has paid to him as commision over the last year?
He tried to get around the e-bikes and tax by saying he’s got a new tax year and so smashing the reviews.

He probably pockets all that money and never tells the tax man… let’s be honest.

He will not be able to prove he has the income to rent a house as he said in tonight’s blog, on 4 months of selling e-bikes.

If I was Mazzy I would be getting scared about where I was going to live. They are obviously not telling us something.,

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
When Dan was ranting about trolls online a while ago, he kept referring to a video that was made about them, spreading lies? Does anyone know what the video was posted on and what it was about?
Think it’s mentioned in Thread 2 if you go on that one and click on ‘most liked posts’.

• Heart

Roy_S

So for some unknown reason they've decided they need four nights in Birmingham in a smelly, dirty, sticky room with no kettle and no bidet to demo for (wait for it) £150 a night :ROFLMAO:

Why?

Sounds like Neil gave them a lift to the station but wasn't filmed.

Roofus

He tried to get around the e-bikes and tax by saying he’s got a new tax year and so smashing the reviews.

He probably pockets all that money and never tells the tax man… let’s be honest.

He will not be able to prove he has the income to rent a house as he said in tonight’s blog, on 4 months of selling e-bikes.
1712949816263.png

2nd hand e-bikes.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’m sure she said ages ago that she was on medication that affected her speech.
She said her and her twin were born with some sort of parasite that affects their vision too. I believe their mother passed it on to them during pregnancy.
I think she said she knows when she is going to have a flare up because it messes up her speech and sight.
Sorry I know that doesn’t sound very scientific, I’m just posting roughly what Mazzy said rather than any medical facts.
I assume she means toxoplasmosis.

Reactions: 2

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
So rude! It says all over internet, nuts shouldn’t be given whole to ducks, they are fine if crushed however because otherwise they will be eaten whole and cause problems.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2