Trad Wives UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she means me when she says cyberstalker she’s giving me much more credit than I deserve. I’m not committed enough for that life! But don’t worry Alena - I left your group a few months back so all is well :)
I still think it’s sad that they all fell out because they seemed great friends. But sadly that obviously wasn’t the case.
The 4 of them met on IG not that long ago. Less than 2 years maybe. Met up at Bleinham Palace - hence the Bleinham Circle. Great friends don't come together and form overnight.

Reactions: 1
The 4 of them met on IG not that long ago. Less than 2 years maybe. Met up at Bleinham Palace - hence the Bleinham Circle. Great friends don't come together and form overnight.
I wouldn’t say 2 years is overnight - I’ve made close friends with some people within a relatively short amount of time.
But like I said, they seemed great friends which isn’t what happened as they all fell out with her for some reason.

I wouldn’t say 2 years is overnight - I’ve made close friends with some people within a relatively short amount of time.
But like I said, they seemed great friends which isn’t what happened as they all fell out with her for some reason.

I didnt say 2 years was overnight..the friendships were full on as quick as it was over.

They all met up at Bleinham Palace. After were publicly full on gushy about their friendships , the Bleinham Circle IG a/c appeared, within a year the quad had gone.

Now we also know there's been falls outs with Sian and Michelle. Lydia and Michelle. Henhouse & Michelle. But! I personally believe too many people these days confuse friends, close friends and acquaintances!.. Be careful who you confide in is my motto. And let into your personal life.

They were staying over at each others homes so early on after meeting each other. I would not be into this either. Someone you've met on IG and share an interest with, does not mean jump in all guns ablazing ASAP. From what I've seen from afar watching their IGs they seem very nieve for woman of their age. They've had people they barely know to stay in their family homes, mixing with their children. A absolute no no in my book.

Reactions: 6
They've had people they barely know to stay in their family homes, mixing with their children. A absolute no no in my book.
That does worry me - it’s almost as if they have let their guard down because they are other women, mothers themselves and they personally have got on with them.
---
They all met up at Bleinham Palace. After were publicly full on gushy about their friendships , the Bleinham Circle IG a/c appeared, within a year the quad had gone.
The gushy-ness intrigues me, I wonder if they speak like this in real life.

Reactions: 3
I noticed that ! Is she a Trad Wife? I'm sure she must have a cleaner. She spends a lot of her time knitting and sewing in her gorgeous sewing room.
You’d think so! She doesn’t have a job and her children are in boarding school during the week and she is (as far as we know) able bodied so not sure why it’s so bad haha. A bit of elbow grease and cleaner and it’ll be all done in half an hour!

Reactions: 1
You’d think so! She doesn’t have a job and her children are in boarding school during the week and she is (as far as we know) able bodied so not sure why it’s so bad haha. A bit of elbow grease and cleaner and it’ll be all done in half an hour!
The cleaner needs a talking to 😁
I don't think she does much in the way of cleaning and manual work..she sorts laundry, cleans her chickens out..has got glassware out and dusted shelves that that is on. She spends a day volunteering at the charity shop, a lot of time making dresses and knitting, making bread and baking. She must have a cleaner and ironing lady and a gardener ! They are wealthy, her life is charming as a SAHM. Very lucky lady.

Well! I called by to see if I was imagining the changing alliances and I haven’t been let down.

Henhouse likes befriending the people with big followings (and big incomes) She’s shared that she FaceTimes with Mrs Trufflepig every week, who also seems to have come into the circle. I hadn’t realised she and Michelle has fallen out.

Lydia’s weight loss has gone to her head a little. She looks lovely but has lost that innocent Snow White look she used to have.

A while back Sian was going on a well deserved or much needed holiday and I wondered what she does that is so exhausting? Tbh I love her accent, fake or not.

Interesting the new insights on Alena. Maybe it was the company she kept that made her snappy at times. So much sugar in that group.

Its been interesting seeing some of them 40s style and modern. 40s style they are so well groomed and like a movie character. Modern they look so much younger.
---
I am very jealous of the charity shops that they all have around them - they always seem to come away with great things.
I get the impression their charity shops are pretty high end with antique shop pricing.
They do get bargains as well and they never seem to donate things but occasionally mention selling. Not my business however it always seems a bit mean from obviously wealthy women.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well! I called by to see if I was imagining the changing alliances and I haven’t been let down.

Henhouse likes befriending the people with big followings (and big incomes) She’s shared that she FaceTimes with Mrs Trufflepig every week, who also seems to have come into the circle. I hadn’t realised she and Michelle has fallen out.

Lydia’s weight loss has gone to her head a little. She looks lovely but has lost that innocent Snow White look she used to have.

A while back Sian was going on a well deserved or much needed holiday and I wondered what she does that is so exhausting? Tbh I love her accent, fake or not.

Interesting the new insights on Alena. Maybe it was the company she kept that made her snappy at times. So much sugar in that group.

Its been interesting seeing some of them 40s style and modern. 40s style they are so well groomed and like a movie character. Modern they look so much younger.
---

I get the impression their charity shops are pretty high end with antique shop pricing.
They do get bargains as well and they never seem to donate things but occasionally mention selling. Not my business however it always seems a bit mean from obviously wealthy women.

Interesting re Henhouse & Trufflepig ! - had not noticed this. All gone to Lydia's head, very much so. Although, I did find it very nice to hear her doing a video in that not put on Queen Elizabeth voice she started doing. I took a quick peek at her account recently..she's definitely becoming an Influencer and if you look at her followers... it looks like she's purchased followers. 😲

• Wow
Interesting re Henhouse & Trufflepig ! - had not noticed this. All gone to Lydia's head, very much so. Although, I did find it very nice to hear her doing a video in that not put on Queen Elizabeth voice she started doing. I took a quick peek at her account recently..she's definitely becoming an Influencer and if you look at her followers... it looks like she's purchased followers. 😲
I think you might be right about purchasing followers. Just had a quick count of likes on a few of her posts and most are around 100 which doesn’t tie in with neatly 50k followers.

I must be bored.;)

Lydia looked younger the way she used to dress Vintage Style. I am not a fan of their c
---

They do get bargains as well and they never seem to donate things but occasionally mention selling. Not my business however it always seems a bit mean from obviously wealthy
I think you might be right about purchasing followers. Just had a quick count of likes on a few of her posts and most are around 100 which doesn’t tie in with neatly 50k followers.

I must be bored.;)
You can easily tell followers which are bots.

Reactions: 2
Well... I just had a little look at who Michelle is following on Instagram. She's following Alena's private account! After both being dumped by Lydia and Sian several months apart. I would love to know what the story is there, as I don't think they were particularly friendly before when Alena was active publicly on Instagram?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well... I just had a little look at who Michelle is following on Instagram. She's following Alena's private account! After both being dumped by Lydia and Sian several months apart. I would love to know what the story is there, as I don't think they were particularly friendly before when Alena was active publicly on Instagram?
Oooh well sleuthed! ⭐So wish we could find out all the goss behind the fallings out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can imagine if you aren’t 100% committed it could cause problems. Their identities are so wrapped up in being housewives and vintage enthusiasts that meet ups where you are in smart casual just won’t cut it. Plus it would look odd in the photographs for the socials!
Though I have noticed that the tradwives who have a big following on social media are those who either dress up in vintage or twee cottage core style. So if Alena did want to market herself again I’m not sure if she would be as successful because she doesn’t fit into that bracket. However saying that there has been no peep of her apart from her Facebook group so maybe she has given up internet life.
---
Lydia’s mole on her neck - the raised one - looks a bit worrying at times because it has a cracked surface. Or at least it looks like it does in certain photos.
---
If you need the money I understand selling things but if you have something in good condition and you don’t have the financial need I don’t understand why you wouldn’t donate it?

Last edited:
I can imagine if you aren’t 100% committed it could cause problems. Their identities are so wrapped up in being housewives and vintage enthusiasts that meet ups where you are in smart casual just won’t cut it. Plus it would look odd in the photographs for the socials!
Though I have noticed that the tradwives who have a big following on social media are those who either dress up in vintage or twee cottage core style. So if Alena did want to market herself again I’m not sure if she would be as successful because she doesn’t fit into that bracket. However saying that there has been no peep of her apart from her Facebook group so maybe she has given up internet life.
---
It would be terribly sad to think a falling out had occurred because Alena didn't fit the "look" the others were going for, but then again maybe the others are that superficial? We certainly know a lot of their friendships aren't as "dear" to them as they make out, and we never see any of their modern dressing friends on their Instagram. I can't help but wonder if Sian will be next to fall out of favour now that she is showing some modern outfits on her account? But then again she has a very large following so maybe that's enough to keep her in our social-climbing friend Lydia's good graces... maybe that contributed to the fall out with Alena come to think of it. She had a large IG following but shortly after she left that she was banished from the Blenheim Circle too! What a mercenary bunch.

---
Lydia’s mole on her neck - the raised one - looks a bit worrying at times because it has a cracked surface. Or at least it looks like it does in certain photos.
---
Looking at recent pics it seems to have been removed?