Tracy DiMarco Maloney #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was her natural eye color, I’m shocked

She should've photoshopped that Flintstone foot. But in all seriousness, in looking at her feet/ankles, it's painfully obvious shes not a dainty woman. She can lose all the weight she wants it's not going to shrink those parts of her body, why not just own up to it?

Reactions: 13
Exactly this!!

Reactions: 1
Ok seriously, where is she living now?? She’s been posting from her moms for the past couple of weeks. Did she move out of the house she was renting or was the lease up? Anyone know the tea?
I was wondering the exact same thing!

Reactions: 1
She posted something on story last week and it appeared she was at her place in Jersey. It's obvious though that she spends barely anytime there as of recently. I think her mom is like an hour or less from her house and same with their beach house.

Reactions: 3
Omg wow
This is an old photo, she posted it last year.
wow the fbi has nothing on you!!!!! Cant beleive she reposted a pic from a year ago! Wow i guess she wants ppl to think shes on a boat and doing ok? Cus its not an ad for anything.....odd super odd so shes been photoshopping for a whileeee

Reactions: 3
Omg wow

wow the fbi has nothing on you!!!!! Cant beleive she reposted a pic from a year ago! Wow i guess she wants ppl to think shes on a boat and doing ok? Cus its not an ad for anything.....odd super odd so shes been photoshopping for a whileeee
I just remember seeing it last year and everyone commenting on how cute her feet were.

Reactions: 10
That picture is so obviously edited. Look at her backside lol
The shadow of her bum is obviously larger. She forgot to photoshop the shadow. I think we’ve all learned a very important lesson from this pic.Ladies, NEVER FORGET TO PHOTOSHOP YOUR SHADOWS

Reactions: 9
Omg wow

She alway does that if I was to go down her timeline you would you see multiple photos that are the same.

So are we making a new thread soon?

Reactions: 6
I'll move to the new one now so we don't loose it. Do we have to finish threads on here to not get "in trouble" or kicked off of here? I've said it before the rules are really quirky on here. I'll try to find them and read to see.

Reactions: 2
New update—tomorrow on the podcast name will be revealed and it starts with a C .
Baby name n pic already out.. look for thread #10 and it's on the IG account I think Tammy person posted it.. tattle don't play with the quickness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.