Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s crazy reading Tara’s birthday post for Jayden compared to Tracy’s and Corey’s. It’s so annoying that Skylar needs to be involved in everything. “I love how you admire your big sister and want to do everything she does.” Really Corey? While making a birthday post for her that’s the first thing that comes to your mind that you love about her? Tara take those kids and run.

Reactions: 15
it’s crazy reading Tara’s birthday post for Jayden compared to Tracy’s and Corey’s. It’s so annoying that Skylar needs to be involved in everything. “I love how you admire your big sister and want to do everything she does.” Really Corey? While making a birthday post for her that’s the first thing that comes to your mind that you love about her? Tara take those kids and run.
I noticed this too! I really was hoping Corey would treat her better but they all just want her to be skylar’s shadow. She’s not allowed to be her own person it seems like :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
And he posted a day late. Does he not know when her birthday is? That child will be the most successful of the 3 you wait and see. She’ll have to fight for everything and that will make her do that in all she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugghhh "We Were All Rooting for You Corey!!" in my Tyra Banks voice lol! I bet he was at Brielle's all weekend wit his little favorite Drinky Drinks and probably had his cell off.... and totally forgot. ** But yea, they definitely treat Jayden wrong, poor child

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
And he posted a day late. Does he not know when her birthday is? That child will be the most successful of the 3 you wait and see. She’ll have to fight for everything and that will make her do that in all she does.
I was just about to say that! I checked though, and he did post Skylar’s most recent b-day tribute a whopping three days late lol only Julian’s was on time!

Reactions: 10
Dear Tracy and Corey,

Jayden is not Skylar. Jayden has her own unique personality, just like Skylar and Julian have theirs. Stop trying to mold Jayden into another Skylar because it is going to back fire on you.

She is getting older and she is going to sense how you're treating her (if she hasn't already) and it is going to hurt her and and she is going to resent her siblings and you and she will be totally justified. If you two morons thought all of your children were going to be the same, then you deserve to be called morons and worse.

You two really don't have a clue but one day you will. The child you mistreat is the child you will have to rely on one day. The child you think will be the "bad-seed" will be the child to succeed and your "favorite(s)" will be the hot mess.

I am hoping for the best for that lil girl, I don't know her but if I did I'd take her in a flash. We have a rainbow in my family so she'd fit in.

**Side note to Ms. Scorpio:
Read Jayden's horoscope**

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dear Tracy and Corey,

Jayden is not Skylar. Jayden has her own unique personality, just like Skylar and Julian have theirs. Stop trying to mold Jayden into another Skylar because it is going to back fire on you.

She is getting older and she is going to sense how you're treating her (if she hasn't already) and it is going to hurt her and and she is going to resent her siblings and you and she will be totally justified. If you two morons thought all of your children were going to be the same, then you deserve to be called morons and worse.

You two really don't have a clue but one day you will. The child you mistreat is the child you will have to rely on one day. The child you think will be the "bad-seed" will be the child to succeed and your "favorite(s)" will be the hot mess.

I am hoping for the best for that lil girl, I don't know her but if I did I'd take her in a flash. We have a rainbow in my family so she'd fit in.

**Side note to Ms. Scorpio:
Read Jayden's horoscope**
Exactly and I know this because I am that child lol (Not the middle child but youngest of much older siblings) and these 2 won’t know what hit them when this little fire cracker gets going!!

Reactions: 13
Here's Skylar's. I am sad for Jayden. I truly am.
IMO, Tara is not better. She blatantly favors Skylar too. She separates her to spend the night with Jordyn, separates her to take her swimming with her friends kid. Someone asked why Big T needs a sitter for only Jayden and Jules? Probably bc Tara takes Skylar only. Also BiG T makes a big ass deal abt them being so close in age but makes excuses why Jayden can't take trips bc she's "too young." I'm sure Tara's logic is much the same.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Here's Skylar's. I am sad for Jayden. I truly am.
IMO, Tara is not better. She blatantly favors Skylar too. She separates her to spend the night with Jordyn, separates her to take her swimming with her friends kid. Someone asked why Big T needs a sitter for only Jayden and Jules? Probably bc Tara takes Skylar only. Also BiG T makes a big ass deal abt them being so close in age but makes excuses why Jayden can't take trips bc she's "too young." I'm sure Tara's logic is much the same.
All the adults in this situation suck. Wow the difference is really bleeping sad. And not an I love you in sight in Jayden’s.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ugghhh "We Were All Rooting for You Corey!!" in my Tyra Banks voice lol! I bet he was at Brielle's all weekend wit his little favorite Drinky Drinks and probably had his cell off.... and totally forgot. ** But yea, they definitely treat Jayden wrong, poor child
Can someone please post his tribute? I don't follow. 🤢

Reactions: 4
It's even more bothersome cuz that witch was out Saturday night stuffing her face & drinking at a party. Not 2 fucks given about a cake for Jayden or even that cupcake box thing she did.. that opened up- and the butterflies would fly out. I wonder what next weekend will look like when she's with the Epstein's. Will Brielle be invited??

Can someone please post his tribute? I don't follow. 🤢
Here it is

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It's even more bothersome cuz that witch was out Saturday night stuffing her face & drinking at a party. Not 2 fucks given about a cake for Jayden or even that cupcake box thing she did.. that opened up- and the butterflies would fly out. I wonder what next weekend will look like when she's with the Epstein's. Will Brielle be invited??

Here it is
I think the entire thing he wrote was beautiful. Minus the sky bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the entire thing he wrote was beautiful. Minus the sky bullshit
It’s was. But also a day late. None of the adults treat that kid right. Someone showed Raven’s post here. I’m wondering if she reads here because when I looked last night she had nothing there. And I came here and said so. And I’m 3 hours later than they are and I looked pretty late. I guess better late than never Raven.

Reactions: 7
No i checked its not coreys arm haha but he does have skylars name written in the same font. Tracys newest stories shes back at the townhouse, looks new her nails are her current nails. I will say this, she is a genius with photoshop and "angles" and wearing black. If i didnt know her real size i could barely tell the stories were photoshopped thats how good shes getting (that or shes sloppy when drunk/hungover) will def be interesting to see if the previous tattler is correct and if brielle will be at jaydens bday celebration. Might be too early for meeting kids or not theyve been together for what appears to be at least half a year..... ☕ haha

Reactions: 8
Waiting for all the comments on her most recent picture “oMg I cOuLdn’T eVeN tElL tHe DiFfeRence | hAd tO Do a DoUbLe tAKe”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.