Tracy DiMarco #83 Duck lips, lopsided tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #83

We have new boobs in town!!!!!!!!

These past few days have been intense for Tracy Maloney!! Disneyworld is already far away!
His parents and children are nowhere to be seen.

Her new breasts, which she hopes endowed with magical powers, have finally been transplanted to her!

As to be expected, they are the most beautiful breasts ever seen, her surgeon is the best, she doesn't feel pain, she has the most wonderful recovery in the world and blah and blah and blah blah blah....to the point to have already walked her new best friends in a club wearing their one and only cheap and stinky bra.
Thank God that night all of Tracy's best friends literally blocked off with their bodies and pointed out to all the people fascinated and jealous of Tracy (Probably our men in her DMs, some desperate baddies and the CEO of Delta Airlines) not to touch Tracy's new melons.

Several messages, stories, memes and comments gave us a glimpse that this summer would be a hell of a mess, punctuated by a wonderful end..... another sexy photoshoot!! We literally can't wait!!!!!!

Fortunately, her ass is still as flat, her lips filthy and her brain broken, nothing better to match her new tits.

We are already ready for the summer outfits. As many micro bikinis as possible, transparent, vulgar, low-end and ugly items.
Retouched photos, Useless videos, hundreds of fake friends, the night and day outings, "her" house in Ortley....

As Tracy said, this is going to be the best summer of their... HER life.

WELCOME TO THE ZOO, admission is free, please do not touch the main attraction, Tracy Maloney the sea lion!

Ladies, the mic is yours!!!

Don’t forget if you’re blocked or don’t want to give her views you can see things her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Welcome to thread #83

These past few days have been intense for Tracy Maloney!! Disneyworld is already far away!

Her new breasts, which she hopes endowed with magical powers, have finally been transplanted to her!

As to be expected, they are the most beautiful breasts ever seen, her surgeon is the best, she doesn't feel pain, she has the most wonderful recovery in the world and blah and blah and blah blah blah....to the point to have already walked her new best friends in a club wearing their one and only cheap and stinky bra.
Thank God that night all of Tracy's best friends literally blocked off with their bodies and pointed out to all the people fascinated and jealous of Tracy (Probably our men in her DMs, some desperate baddies and the CEO of Delta Airlines) not to touch Tracy's new melons.

Several messages, stories, memes and comments gave us a glimpse that this summer would be a hell of a mess, punctuated by a wonderful end..... another sexy photoshoot!! We literally can't wait!!!!!!

Fortunately, her ass is still as flat, her lips filthy and her brain broken, nothing better to match her new tits.

We are already ready for the summer outfits. As many micro bikinis as possible, transparent, vulgar, low-end and ugly items.
Retouched photos, Useless videos, hundreds of fake friends, the night and day outings, "her" house in Ortley....

WELCOME TO THE ZOO, admission is free, please do not touch the main attraction, Tracy Maloney the sea lion!

Don’t forget if you’re blocked or don’t want to give her views you can see things her
This is EPIC! Thank you 👏👏👏

Reactions: 18
Welcome to thread #83

(Probably our men in her DMs, some desperate baddies and the CEO of Delta Airlines)
Lower the coffin. I’m officially 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Welcome to thread #83

Queen! Thank you!

Reactions: 11
So let me get this straight. In the last few years Tracy has has how many birthday parties while the kids get nothing or little to nothing. Tracy gets vacations with free babysitters. Tracy gets new boobs, new teeth (coming soon) and now another 2400$ cheap photoshoot in November.
Interesting how the kids get everything and she puts herself last 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So let me get this straight. In the last few years Tracy has has how many birthday parties while the kids get nothing or little to nothing. Tracy gets vacations with free babysitters. Tracy gets new boobs, new teeth (coming soon) and now another 2400$ cheap photoshoot in November.
🤮🤮 she is fuckin deranged..

Reactions: 22
Bc in twisted trashy tracy world “iF I fEeL GoOd, i’M a BeTtER Mom”.

Those kids shouldn’t need you to get implants to be a better mother. You shouldn’t need men getting their cheese dick hard ons over you dressed in hooker clothing while your getting “fucked up” in the club to properly attend to your children during the week.

She is honestly a hot steaming pile of garbage for a human being 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Soooooo we are getting a whole ass 3 birthday celebration again smh......and good lord yea those new titties are definitely lopsided, I'm not even sure why she choose this surgeon who doesn't even know female anatomy like women always have one boob bigger than the other some more than others and with him putting 550cc in each is going to make them even more lopsided 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ one side may have needed 550cc and the other one maybe more or less!!! Also his insta has more trying ti be like a hip miami surgeon than his actual work....also if you look closely they filter the tit out of the afters too

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Tell me ur psychotic without telling me your psychotic. This is definitely gonna get the men running to her dms
Wow! Im sorry but why would you brag and be proud of this? She is a girl's girl though. Yet she is going off on mothers, grandmothers, sisters, whomever and blaming it on being emotionally damaged? How is that even an excuse? She makes herself look like a deranged psychotic mentally ill person and brags about it? I cant wrap my head around this! You dont sound gangsta, you sound deranged!

Reactions: 23
She is going to bless us with her new lopsided titties and horrendous lips again. At least we have something to make us all laugh our asses off. That shoot should have never seen the light of day and yet she is so in love with herself she posts her fugly pictures all the damn time. She loves spoiling herself and makes it a point of saying how she never does anything for herself but we all know what a lie that is. She is out at least once a week if not more for herself. I want to know how she can afford all this and how does have the time? oh.... MOMMY & DADDY are her kids parents and her bank. She's straight trash and deserves absolutely nothing. I'm so disgusting by her and her fake narrative shes a single mom with no time, no help and no money. Her kids come last especially Jada. Corey needs to step the hell up and get his tit together and take her ass to court.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I would love to see a collage of all the posts where she says she “never does anything for herself” while doing things for herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tell me ur psychotic without telling me your psychotic. This is definitely gonna get the men running to her dms
Wait she’s bragging she degraded Corey and his family? Is that what she means? What a bleeping psychotic twit!

Reactions: 18
And how many photoshoots does she need? Boring, so boring and predictable.
If only she had surprising activities, a sports session, a visit to a monument, a hike, the organization of a dinner cooked only by her, a decoration tutorial...but no, always and again the same activities....instagram, pictures, beauty procedures, club, nothing else...absolutely nothing!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.