Tracy DiMarco #80 Teaching her kids her HOEish ways, looks like she doesn’t wash for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has been a slow week, week and a half. Nothing new with Tracy – just photoshopping her life and children.

Weekend before, Trashy went to bingo and wore jeans with her ass out and made us all sick to our stomachs. Not your Grandma’s bingo, but we def saw a grandmom’s ass hanging out of those jeans. :sick: :sick: :sick: (if I had to re-see those jeans, so do everyone else!!!!! :ROFLMAO:)

1648566986026.png

The Crabbies made a post of themselves at brunch and eventually got deleted because of Trashy’s followers making comments. Crabs and Mrs. Crabs body language speaks volumes compared to his body language with TRex. Crabby misses his boys yet hasn’t taken a trip down to Florida to see them. And the cost of a plane ticket is comparable to what his spends on bottle service. FUNNY thing is – no more posts on his daughter or her baby to be. He even removed Cyrus (spelling?) from his IG bio

This past weekend, the kids were with Tracy, and she still managed to go out for Anne Marie’s birthday. Anne Marie low key shaded her by pointing her out to be a chicken head. Corey had a boxing match and lost. Tracy was feeling FOMO on Sunday when she was forced to color with her children while facetiming her friends who were out enjoying an alcohol fueled brunch

We are still pushing the whole KeToSiS thing, claiming her bloodwork states she’s in ketosis and can cheat occasionally. But then said she’s slowly getting off keto. It’s not keto, its weight loss surgery babe.

Tracy seems to have more visitation time with the girls and taking them out to eat at Texas Roadhouse when kids eat free. Last night, Tracy and her friend took all the kids out to eat at hibachi and it was a true tit show. Jayden was told she’s bad when she was playing on her iPad. Julian fell off a chair and Tracy was annoyed she had to mother him. We learned that Skylar is following her mother’s footstep and sending boys selfies, and we are all quite worried about Sky’s future. Corey didn’t give us the response we hoped for and that left us SMH at him. Unfortunately, those children will have many obstacles to face if they want any chance at a normalcy :cry:.

And my apologies on the last thread, I accidentally made it under influencers but corrected that and we are back under traditional celebs

As always, please add anything that I missed ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Screenshot_20220329-184855_Instagram.jpg

I know this was covered in the last thread but it was locked before i got there. I KNEWWWWW she'd do this. How do people fall into her traps. She's so pathetic. God help her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1158780

I know this was covered in the last thread but it was locked before i got there. I KNEWWWWW she'd do this. How do people fall into her traps. She's so pathetic. God help her.
This!

And what mother has this time? And why does she care? With half a million alleged followers I wouldn't give these 8 people the time of day. Does she think JLo cares about what a miniscule amount of followers think abt her? Big T is so triggered. Seek help!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has been a slow week, week and a half. Nothing new with Tracy – just photoshopping her life and children.

Weekend before, Trashy went to bingo and wore jeans with her ass out and made us all sick to our stomachs. Not your Grandma’s bingo, but we def saw a grandmom’s ass hanging out of those jeans. :sick: :sick: :sick: (if I had to re-see those jeans, so do everyone else!!!!! :ROFLMAO:)

View attachment 1158467

The Crabbies made a post of themselves at brunch and eventually got deleted because of Trashy’s followers making comments. Crabs and Mrs. Crabs body language speaks volumes compared to his body language with TRex. Crabby misses his boys yet hasn’t taken a trip down to Florida to see them. And the cost of a plane ticket is comparable to what his spends on bottle service. FUNNY thing is – no more posts on his daughter or her baby to be. He even removed Cyrus (spelling?) from his IG bio

This past weekend, the kids were with Tracy, and she still managed to go out for Anne Marie’s birthday. Anne Marie low key shaded her by pointing her out to be a chicken head. Corey had a boxing match and lost. Tracy was feeling FOMO on Sunday when she was forced to color with her children while facetiming her friends who were out enjoying an alcohol fueled brunch

We are still pushing the whole KeToSiS thing, claiming her bloodwork states she’s in ketosis and can cheat occasionally. But then said she’s slowly getting off keto. It’s not keto, its weight loss surgery babe.

Tracy seems to have more visitation time with the girls and taking them out to eat at Texas Roadhouse when kids eat free. Last night, Tracy and her friend took all the kids out to eat at hibachi and it was a true tit show. Jayden was told she’s bad when she was playing on her iPad. Julian fell off a chair and Tracy was annoyed she had to mother him. We learned that Skylar is following her mother’s footstep and sending boys selfies, and we are all quite worried about Sky’s future. Corey didn’t give us the response we hoped for and that left us SMH at him. Unfortunately, those children will have many obstacles to face if they want any chance at a normalcy :cry:.

And my apologies on the last thread, I accidentally made it under influencers but corrected that and we are back under traditional celebs

Awesome job!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1158467

What a recap!! 👍👍👍👍

It's been a constant battle for 2 years to try to ban the phone, the tablet....to an almost 10-year-old and an 8-year-old....almost all friends have access to it....
Do any of you have older children or nephews/nieces who don't have access to it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Crabbys daughter actually deleted her IG. I wonder why….hope nothing happened to the baby.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Does anybody else think Syrus is a strange name for a girl? I think I’ve only ever heard it for boys.
Cyrus is the boy spelling Syris is the girl spelling, it’s Persian for Sun. Don’t know where she got it from unless she has zero intention of changing the name, boy or girl.

Reactions: 12
I STILL can't get over the grossness and tackiness of these jeans. And to make matters worse, her ashy and crusty looking heels in those dirty ass sneakers :sick:
1648566986026.png

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.