Tracy DiMarco #79 Boring Phony Maloney and her Pancake Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaooooo Ashley ain't tit! She easily could have focused just on her daughter but decided to give us the full, flat view 😂 You the real MVP, Ashley!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lmao her car videos with Danielle. Big-T totally sucked in her belly as she’s recording herself..I’m crying laughing. She makes it so easy! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This is in influencer. No wonder i couldn’t find it.

fyi she’s going to the club tonight. Society. Which spandex jumpsuit will she be wearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love you ladies! @remi85 great job on the new thread! 🥰🥰🥰

Please update me with tonights trashy behavior. As you all know, ya girl is blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She could be shadowbanned. They shadow ban people who buy likes and followers. True story. So way to call yourself out, Tracy. She’s also 10000% not only buying followers, but she’s buying likes for her photos. She posted that story about being shadowbanned when that photo had 200 likes. Now all of a sudden it has over 700? She’s obviously buying likes. I have a friend who actually is shadowbanned based on her content she posts. She has over 150k followers and some of her photos can’t even crack 75 likes! Tracy IS shadowbanned and then is buying likes and follows to make it look like she’s not. Because some of her photos have over 2000 likes. That’s not what being shadow banned looks like. That’s what buying likes looks like.

Reactions: 25
Let the tit show begin 🥴 she'll be out tonight 😆
Wow I almost came on here earlier to say I’m shocked we haven’t seen her clubbing in at least 2, maybe 3 weekends now, that’s a record 🤣 but nope, she can’t stay away for that long, God forbid!

Reactions: 16
Anyone else caught this 😆😆😆
Lmao she describes her life in headlines. "Ex boyfriend cheats on me with ex best friend" "ex husband wont pay me child support" "single mom takes care of her kids all on her own with ZERO help" She's so dramatic. 🙄 I wish I could say "the guy she knew for three months decided to be with someone who actually had an ass" 😅

Also, I use the word "bleep" when a woman, in particular, is being an extreme asshole. Like someone giving the cashier a hard time on purpose? bleep. Yelling at a waiter for no reason? bleep. Taking "my" parking spot? bleep. That last one is a stretch. 🤣🤣🤣

I would never call a child a bleep. Children can be bratty, talkative, sneaky, and any other adjective but not a bleep. That's a reach. I wouldn't even call a child a witch even in the sense of "scaredy cat". I use witch very freely like "heyyy witch" or "yesssss witch!" or "she's being a witch" but that's only for adults. Kids don't know any better. Skylar does give me a "I can get away with anything" mischievous vibe, but her attitude is a direct reflection of the parenting styles of the ACTUAL bleep, Tracy.

Also, Mlocke is public again. She liked Crabby's most recent post from yesterday & he liked her post from 5 days ago. I don't think they were ever a couple, just doing to to spite Tracy. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Lmao $40 dollars?! I have the same black skirt from Amazon for $20 & I've also seen it on the Shein site for even cheaper 😆 what a freaking scam 🥴
It probably makes noise when she walks 🗑

Her entire outfit (hoops, purse, and acrylic heels included) costs less than $40

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
TRASHBAG ON THE PROWL, Looking like a $10 hooker, on the verge of being a drunk mess as usual.
A3AF5AE0-7FC6-4E2C-B25E-0A5AD9CB5D8F.jpeg
608CAA66-1247-4262-B3F3-89B40F0F68E9.jpeg
EF684475-CDF7-4EBE-9BAC-F508B160DCFB.jpeg
A874D958-193C-4327-9F60-F6758802D731.jpeg
6BCAC63B-5D4E-434D-B3DB-113B09DDC505.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lmaooooo Ashley ain't tit! She easily could have focused just on her daughter but decided to give us the full, flat view 😂 You the real MVP, Ashley!
I know she’s not rly her friend bc I screenshot Her flatty on my burner and she didn’t even block me lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That skirt is way too tight. That little slit is about to burst at the seams. Idk why she can’t just wear the size that actually fits. She thinks she’s as small as her photoshopped size and she looks ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.