Tracy DiMarco #78 Get your man out of my dm's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #78 about Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney.

Our favorite looser has been very active over the past few days.
The program is always the same:

-Get make-up and hair done (supposedly for free)

-Spend the night in a club with new friends probably met in the toilets of this same club 30 minutes earlier.

- Share more uninteresting posts on Instagram.

-Being aggressive, impolite.

-Lie in everything and about everything, even the smallest details.

-Do not work, cook or clean

-Not taking care of their children

-Grab money (only God knows where and how)

-Do some publicity for Glamarasshit and its crap products

-Making a lot of publicity for Princessarmor and its crappy products.

If I forget one of her main activities, please, add it!

MALONEY is the most boring and annoying girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
To whoever said, that they won’t tolerate anything bad being said about big Ang, Sorry but if the shoe fits wear it.
85DBFF73-33BE-45A3-9C8F-53484F2AA23C.jpeg
522D76A9-6ECD-4BFD-B83E-742D692E972D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So here is my two cents on the SA. I am a victim of SA by a family member at a very early age (about Skylars) and I am the complete opposite of Tbag. I am not trusting and not over sexualized. I don’t trust my daughter with anyone and I MEAN ANYONE! My daughter is most definitely not on the internet dressed in short shorts and crop tops like she’s had the girls. I get that people process trauma differently but wouldn’t you protect your kids from what I can say is the worse thing that can happen to a child?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
CLEARLY she doesn’t understand that paying that price is a CHOICE. I don’t know about other people, but my commute to work is not a CHOICE. Trust me if I was rich I would be on vacation, get my hair done, nails done, stay home, and post on social media all day 🧐 But, people must work. Paying $1.50 more for a gallon of gas makes a difference. It makes a difference for the food being delivered to the grocery store, cause now those prices go up. My heat bill 📈🔺

life is expensive when you don’t have people paying your way.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
CLEARLY she doesn’t understand that paying that price is a CHOICE. I don’t know about other people, but my commute to work is not a CHOICE. Trust me if I was rich I would be on vacation, get my hair done, nails done, stay home, and post on social media all day 🧐 But, people must work. Paying $1.50 more for a gallon of gas makes a difference. It makes a difference for the food being delivered to the grocery store, cause now those prices go up. My heat bill 📈🔺

She’s a fuckin wanna be entitled asshole.. she uses daddy’s corporate gas card … duh
1646916136841.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just want to say to all you strong women that have been SA victims I’m sorry from the bottom of my heart and you are all true warriors ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
On the restaurants instagram. I have a daughter Skykar’s agr. She would look at me like I was crazy if I was eating and filming myself .
her skins literally gray, she is really rotting from the inside out, she looks like she STANKS… only tbag can just have her hair done with brand new extensions and still look like a hog

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Show your entitlement a little more tray way!! So gas in my town right now is 1.90 a litre which when you do the math (don’t worry tray I’ll help math is hard😉) it’s around 7 dollars a gallon! So combine that with the skyrocketing cost of groceries, the increase in housing costs both renting or buying and people are truly struggling! Oh Tracy when will you understand!

and sending lots of love to all my fellow sa victims im so sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a f*cking B!!! She changed what she wrote. Of course she did! God I dislike her so much!
5790695F-9C4A-449D-BFB8-E50283E956A4.jpeg

F1BCA00F-D1F7-4B02-8F5A-517A6D9776CB.jpeg

She prbly gona delete it cuz she can’t take the heat!!!

She just out here lookin for compliments. Get a life you pathetic waste of air! I took away the blurriness in this picture. She looking like a 2 dollar hooker!
5EE3D29C-C924-47AD-A25B-812661FE5F78.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So I had time the other day….I know we’ve already said there’s such a night and day difference to how she looks now but she really looks nothing like herself. She has destroyed her face and her marriage. So convenient that she decided to tit on the Eps family when her own fanily decided they finally wanted to take her back. Some old pics for yall viewing pleasure. All of these pics were taken around the time Sky was born/was an only child really. She definitely should have stopped. She looked so much more put together and decent.

Attachments

Reactions: 33
So I had time the other day….I know we’ve already said there’s such a night and day difference to how she looks now but she really looks nothing like herself. She has destroyed her face and her marriage. So convenient that she decided to tit on the Eps family when her own fanily decided they finally wanted to take her back. Some old pics for yall viewing pleasure. All of these pics were taken around the time Sky was born/was an only child really. She definitely should have stopped. She looked so much more put together and decent.
Now she uses a filter on EVERY single pic! Pretty sad!

Reactions: 22

In France, it's crazy too, something like $11-$11,5 for a gallon and no bleeping witch Maloney i actually don’t buy Taco Bell or Mcdonalds because i spend my day working to be sure i pay by myself all my bills and after a day of work i have to take care of home and family so i am too exhausted to go to hairdresser, nails salon....talking with you all is actually my only moments of luxury 😉

Reactions: 25
Im wondering if she posted the trauma post so she can get people to respond me to and get their stories and turn around and put stuff from other people to use as her story?

Also, since we know Maloney has never had to worry about balancing a check book or having money in her account (hence why she has repos and evictions), but most people are proud hard working people and dont stiff people who we owe money to and pay our bills and extra money on gas, food, housing, etc., is more money out of our bank account. And because most normal humans pay their bills, its less for us. We dont stiff people. We pay our debts. Only trashy low lifes owe a debt and run away from it. Like you Tracy - the coward that you are!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She will maybe talk about it in badexample podcast....
I don't think her behavior with other people is a result of potential SA. I mean, I believe her when she says she went through something horrible but her behavior is more related to the education and values she received.

Screenshot_20220310-144102_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 15
On the restaurants instagram. I have a daughter Skykar’s agr. She would look at me like I was crazy if I was eating and filming myself .
And her kids has zero reaction to her filming herself. They don’t even look at her. And Julian is clearly conditioned to no even get attention when he wants something and she’s filming herself. That’s says so much to how much she is on her phone taking videos and selfies.

Her lips matched her face. If anything she should have made her top lip slightly bigger but now her face is just botched.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
These photos look filtered too, but she actually looks happy in them.

Reactions: 18
There's no amount of procedures Tracy can do that will change her ugliness. I find it ironic how her appearance has changed and not for the better. The more she has done, the worse she looks. That's Karma at work.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She looks so much better with lighter colored hair. The black just makes her look soo washed out. Also if she lighter color, she wouldn’t have to keep up with the gray that’s growing in because of the WLS.
She will maybe talk about it in badexample podcast....
I don't think her behavior with other people is a result of potential SA. I mean, I believe her when she says she went through something horrible but her behavior is more related to the education and values she received.

View attachment 1115588
This feels so disingenuous. Can’t help but feel like she’s waiting for someone to tell her their story so she could use it herself. Her behavior screams “Ive never been held accountable.” Not I have trauma and have put work in to protect myself and my kids… she needs to duck all the way off.
What a f*cking B!!! She changed what she wrote. Of course she did! God I dislike her so much!
View attachment 1115516
View attachment 1115517

She prbly gona delete it cuz she can’t take the heat!!!

She just out here lookin for compliments. Get a life you pathetic waste of air! I took away the blurriness in this picture. She looking like a 2 dollar hooker!
View attachment 1115523
witch…. No you don’t, that’s why you’re addicted to getting procedures done…. Also, you edited this picture… blurred out those T zone imperfections you supposedly collect.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.