Tracy DiMarco #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay… so i haven’t posted in here for a long long time… but still come here to read the tea… 1-she said she had recorded this a long time ago but is talking about her cheating rumor which wasn’t that long ago. 2- I hate! That they both say he shouldnt see the kids until he pays. That really urked me. No matter the Financial situation they are allowed to see their parents. Yes money helps raise them but he is still allowed to see them. Courts will always grant visitation rights as long as there is no abuse to the children. 3- what TEA! Was she saying. They both f-ed up. And always recording… seems suspect to me. When I separated from my partner I didn’t record them during arguments so I can show “proof”.
Maloney full of baloney

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Right? A TRUCK is a fuckin F150 not a Nissan pathfinder. I lived in north jersey for almost 8 yes before moving back to Philly and heard a lot of people call SUVs "trucks".....so cringe.
I'm near Philly my entire life and I have a suv and I call it my car lol. 😂 I'm going to start listening to what people say now because I never took note of what people call it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm near Philly my entire life and I have a suv and I call it my car lol. 😂 I'm going to start listening to what people say now because I never took note of what people call it.
I'm over in South Jersey and have heard people refer to SUV as trucks.. I think back in the door, the frame used to be the very similar for SUV and trucks, however - I believe that isn't the case anymore. But I hate when people refer to their SUV's as trucks. Its not a truck. When I was 23 with a SUV, I called it a truck bc I thought it sounded cool. I now call my SUV - my car LoL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is Balls! Who does that?!
That was definitely Tracy. I think we’ve come to conclusion she runs her moms accounts. We can tell when her mom actually posts things and it’s not often! She ain’t slick. Her parents hated Cory so I’m assuming they didn’t even acknowledge or get along with his actual family so it would make zero sense for Stephanie to post happy birthday to Ravens child.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I reckon the Epstein’s are bidding there time, when Tracy has relaxed and stops with all her tit - bam they hit her with all the receipts
Curious if they stayed up and listened or figured they would get the gist of it today when her saddies attack Corey. And I respect Tara and Raven staying quiet. I wish they showed some unedited pictures or retaliated but they are choosing the high road. And Corey is really just defending himself. He hasn't dropped any hot tea either..

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe how actually quiet things are today.. not too many posts from either side. I thought WW3 was going to start. We just got one video of Corey (which i loved lmfao) and a couple screenshots of things that happened three years ago. I’m so numbbbbb, I’m so numbbbbb 😢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone ever asked Corey about John and the role he said he played in this tit show?

Reactions: 16
Threesome? Remember few threads ago. Tracy just seat and watch! Strange message to give to your husband if you don’t want him to cheat!
OMG - Yes! How could I forget? But then again you know all of us have life’s and things so there’s that 😂 (no shade at you - just Tracy and Co) BUT YESSSS now that you mention it I remember that now too.

We had the screenshots proving that Tracy liked to sit and watch Cory with other girls in hotel rooms. Sorry babiegirl none of us real ones are believing your “cry wolf” story a.k.a. “tell all”….
Not after a year PLUS with you already spilling the tea Tracy and giving the same receipts you put on your IG last year (2020). 🥱

duck off stephanie
I second that notion. Kindly duck all the way off Stephanie.

Reactions: 22
Has anyone ever asked Corey about John and the role he said he played in this tit show?
I think someone did and he acted like he didn't know. Not sure about that though.
I want someone who talks to him to ask him why him and echo stopped being friends. Essentially why he picked Tracy over him when he knew him first. (Him meaning Corey)

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe how actually quiet things are today.. not too many posts from either side. I thought WW3 was going to start. We just got one video of Corey (which i loved lmfao) and a couple screenshots of things that happened three years ago. I’m so numbbbbb, I’m so numbbbbb 😢🤣
I DIED at that video of laughter..then came back to life and laughed some more! He was so over her tit! She was starting to lose her grip on him..her control over him and she knew it! The only way for her to feel in control was to record! Pathetic! Corey in his head 💭 😐 here this witch goes again…Big-T with her fake tears: 😵💫 “I’m so dumb! I mean numb!” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Yes! Start listening but take note where they're from. When I moved to north jersey to live with my now husband, I was like.....okkkkk....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.