Tracy Dimarco #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused. He said he had an android back then but his pictures of his messages screen are on an iPhone..?

Reactions: 13
so they ‘had no money and we’re struggling to pay rent’ after Julians birth.
But you continued to throw over the top birthday parties for your kids. You continued to waste money on matching clothes for the girls. How are you broke if you still did this????
What ever happened to that assistant/ mothers helper chick who lasted a day?!?

Reactions: 17
Of course they will be on Patreon
Why don't I believe this. She could post them on fb in the group. She could post on her page. Of course she wants money. No thanks Tracy. I'll save my money because no matter what my opinion won't change about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My husband sometimes can't even read his own writing. Now imagine him writing out the tags?..... No thank you! This couldn't be an more accurate representation of my husband, almost identical. He's just a big guy and it's gonna cause us more stress if I even ask 😂😂😂.
I literally call my husband Mr. Incredible and rag on him bcos he drove a tiny civic when we started dating and I swear he looked just like this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This whole tell all screams "money grab" and "compliment grab" and now her kids will have to pay for it in the future. So sad. All for what? If anything people are just embarrassed for tracy now. Like it sounds like things were always toxic and she just stayed for the money. The minute it ran out she left and ran to daddy. And why get pregnant the third time knowing the money was already stretched thin???? I swear she did it just to have a boy so she could brag how she made the legacy baby 🙄 doesnt she see? Things never work out if theyre done for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 20
Notice the text bubble is green. He has an android. So the Apple Watch story was bullshit
did tracy even address the "apple watch" OR did she read on here that we already debunked that lie and dropped it from her skit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have over 10 pages to catch up on we are wild over here! 😂 I do have to say though after finishing the podcast this morning - f***ing Jess needed to STFU she was constantly interrupting Tracy snd talking over eachother I was trying to focus on what she was saying yet here’s Jess talking over her through the entire thing holy tit just stfu snd let her speak! Raise your hand for your turn if you have something to throw in 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I have over 10 pages to catch up on we are wild over here! 😂 I do have to say though after finishing the podcast this morning - f***ing Jess needed to STFU she was constantly interrupting Tracy snd talking over eachother I was trying to focus on what she was saying yet here’s Jess talking over her through the entire thing holy tit just stfu snd let her speak! Raise your hand for your turn if you have something to throw in 🤦🏼‍♀️
Lol I can't keep up. Everytime I go do something for a half hour or hour there's 5 more pages.🤣 expected though. Keep the thoughts going ladies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
EB906525-03E7-4D35-9EB8-45D7B2D8FADF.png

Sammie - stfu. You are riding the coattails of your friend, who’s fame lasted it’s 15 minutes. Nobody cares about you or your astrological sign. No one gives a tit you requested to be Corey's friend. You must be high off the Xanax thinking he’s going to accept you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I literally call my husband Mr. Incredible and rag on him bcos he drove a tiny civic when we started dating and I swear he looked just like this 😂😂😂
If I could share a pic I would. The resemblance to Me Incredible is uncanny, truly. We bought my sister a Chevy Sonic and he drove it home. We dragged him with this meme forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His "I'm so numb, I'm so numb" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I could hear the attitude in her voice. She tries to manipulates people with the - I'm sitting here being calm and you're out of control.

I would mock her too. She is incredibly aggravating. Again - not standing up for Corey but she would of been a monster to live with.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone should ask her if she’s getting the breast lift for free too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Got a snapshot before he deleted it!
if this is true. Tracy you are a clown. What did you expect!? You were out here letting him f other women??
hall passes and three somes.. seem on par for Tracy.. she was completely content with him cheating when she was aware.. she left bc the money was gone.. the other tattler called it..

also wondering - and hopefully this comes out.. but i wonder if Tracy had hall passes too.. would love to see that loyal scorpio, who was so madly in love with Corey also had some side action.. that would ruin her façade of being a loving, faithful, loyal, amazing wife as she proclaimed to be

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I seriously can’t even keep up today cause… life?
Anyways….
This is and always was about money. I think Tracy was hoping Corey would give her a lump sum of money that would have kept her quiet.
I’m not even embarrassed for this girl. Both her and Jess will pay for it in the long run. They’re both pathetic in my opinion.
I feel bad for Skylar, Jayden and Julian. Kids are ruthless and as someone shared about the Reddit where the kid found out about the mom’sOnly Fans, these kids are going to have this tit show to some how attempt to damage control. Do I think those kids are a bit happier with Corey than they are with Tracy, yes, because you can see the body language. Do I think Corey is the greatest? Absolutely not, does it seem like he’s trying? Yes. We don’t get to determine how hard he’s trying because for the most part, he has been very silent. It’s funny how Tracy says 4 days a month, yet IG determines that’s a lie. I think Corey was at his lowest and Tracy continued to kick him while he was down, the picture or video she shared, it seems like he was at a very low point in life, and was using drugs to cope. It’s not okay, but if you compare then to now, you can see he’s happier now.
The fact that at zero point does Tracy say what her role was and goes to portray she was the best thing ever, shows how delusional and narcissistic she is. I hope those babies find peace when they’re older.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.