Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECC2020

Can we talk about in the video of Skylar and Julian dancing how Skylar picks him up and they are dancing and then Skylar has her mouth open like “omg” and then purposely just drops him on the floor and Trashy just kinda laughs and says oh my god

Can we talk about his Skylar is trying to narrate Julians every move so she can spin and be the main attraction? Wonder where she gets that from lol.

Reactions: 6

damnbrit

Guyssss I’m new and trying to catch up. I have so many questions. If they’ve been answered I’m sorryyyyy. Still reading through.

Why did she do that do Sky’s hair omg?

Are Skylar’s teeth jacked up or are those just kid teeth?

Have y’all noticed how much Tracy TALKS on the podcast? All Jess does is ask her questions and cackle. And god forbid she has a thought in her stupid head Tray cuts her off.

Do the girls still go to dance?

AND wow I just saw her brothers. I thought her parents never looked very Italian but seeing the brothers is crazy. Looking straight from Ireland! I wonder why she wants to be Italian so bad?

Also I think the speculation she had WLS is very wrong unless she’s been hiding for about 18 months+(months to lose the weight, months more for a surgeon to even touch her for plastic surgery for the extra skin and at LEAST a few months of recovery from getting rid of all the loose skin she would have). I only know cause I’ve been there lol….I think she’s just spending her days photoshopping.

Also, I wish Bonnie (Corey’s mom) would do a tell-all lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

mvo88

Yesterday someone said it was like the John situation all over again. I just don’t understand why Corey would say all these things to this Maria. I think it’s all very interesting! I don’t know!!
I’m new here.. what was the John situation??

Reactions: 5

Gigi0380

VIP Member

This is it.
You can go to her mom's profile and search Tracy Catherine. Go to the posts from the early 2000s that come up...and you can click on it from there.

Or

Go to the fb app and put this in the search bar
Darn it keeps showing as a link. Well if you click on the link then copy it when it opens up you can paste in the search bar on the fb app. This link for some reason keeps using my browser rather than then the app. Atleast for me.
Did she delete the page already?? I'm searching and can't find it. 😫😫😫

Reactions: 5