Tracy DiMarco #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sh
Is she out AGIAN? I can’t with the lies, the narcissism, the fake tit. Sure Jan, sure you have them all that time. Then why do you only show us one of them with you at a time you’re such a bleeping lame witch.

ETA: she does say legally she gets them every weekday and every other weekend she didn’t actually say that’s when she has them because we know better.
She took down the child support questions…$20 says no one asked and she made all those up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg tracy was annoying as duck today! Stop with the keep your men out of my dm’s. No one’s man is in your dm’s! Lonely Internet losers are in your dm’s. Her stupid ph balance line. Who talks like that? You’ve played that line a million times. Retire it. She’s always saying I just post random stuff and I’m not referring to me or anybody and today she says they’re always pointed at someone. Get a life tracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you asked me when I was 21 which clubs were the best to go on the weekends I could probably tell you even though I had two kids and rarely went out. But at the age I am now I have no idea I didn’t when I had my third kid because I never went out anymore like that. I mean before Covid there’s a local bar that my friends and I go to on Friday nights but it’s not a club we sit on the patio have a few drinks and talk about our kids LOL.

Reactions: 14
She literally contradicts herself… and she doesn’t have them at the club 🧐🧐
B9CF78A9-9DC5-4906-BA15-58FC95F00BD5.jpeg

Funny which questions she chooses to answer. Of course she will always answer questions about Corey and child support. She totally wrote those questions for herself to answer. She shares too much info. Dumb witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
First off I called bullshit because we all know it’s called photoshopping 101. And we know isn’t nobody ask her these questions she’s asking them all to herself. I actually do that with my business ask questions that people usually ask me an answer myself so people can see how it works. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really wish Corey would do one of these on his page. She would have a mental breakdown. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She doesn’t know because she needs to make up some better lies before a “tell all”
Exactly!!! She knows it’s not dramatic enough. She knows all of us including some saddies will be like “um that’s it?” Then she’ll have another meltdown and use that opportunity to cry “nO cHiLd sUpPoRt!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The narcissism in every one of those answers is unreal. There will never be a tell all… homeboy had a pill addiction, homeboy was known for cheating, she was warned numerous times in his comments about his cheating ways, homeboy got popped for selling to undercover cops….. Tracy has no tell all…. If you’ve followed them from day one, you can actually tell the whole story. Tracy can’t give a tell all because she can’t figure out how to make herself the victim and she can’t remember the original lies she told.
I don’t believe for one minute that she has grown closer with those kids, I believe she finds them to be nuances. They’re part of her old life. There is no reason a 6 year old who is close to her mother should look like she’s got the weight of the world on her shoulders. There’s no reason a 3 year old with hearing problems can barely sign with his mother if his mother and him are so close… and don’t even get me started on Jayden……. She needs to duck off with her bullshit and go have more drinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
jersey shore clubs/bars are slow on Fridays typically especially before summer officially starts. After that they’re busy. I honestly haven’t been to the shore clubs in a few years and don’t even think I’ve ever seen people in VIP because I don’t think it exists 😂
Ok but if Snooki and Jwoww showed up Big T would definitely be pushed to the side🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She will never fully be with a guy because all she is, is a quick piece of ass. That’s it. Not even a good one at that and I think guys know that. She is not worth the hassle to keep around. They know she’s easy and desperate, that’s it
Oh amen!! She is the type to hype herself up on how AMAZING she is in bed, but I bet she is a dead fish in bed. She was prbly more active when she was younger, but gained the weight and let herself go thinking she’s married so she doesn’t have to put forth effort anymore, then Corey strayed. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually can't believe this orange mess was on tv ten years ago or something and she's done duck all since she's still orange but a single mum & she's got 41 threads

I'm convinced she doesn't Photoshop her stretch marks out because she always gets compliments on how "brave" she is by not hiding them.
So true! She shows just enough stretch-marks/cellulite/etc for people to see her as brave, but hides just enough of her body for people to think she’s just curvy and thick

Reactions: 25
View attachment 616066
Wierd flex. Is she trying to get men shes spoken to before to reach back out to her?

View attachment 616067
The infamous insane foot pose 😝

View attachment 616072
Ok so hear me out. I think she feels so messed up about having been cheated on (and i honestly do feel bad that happened to her I wouldn't wish that on anyone) but i think to make herself feel better shes invented this whole narrative where everyone is a cheater so then she can tell herself well wtvr everyone gets cheated on not just me as a coping mechanism.

Exactly. You pointed something. 100 % sure that not even just one man writtes to her!! This woman lies and exaggerates about EVERYTHING.
View attachment 616066
Wierd flex. Is she trying to get men shes spoken to before to reach back out to her?

View attachment 616067
The infamous insane foot pose 😝

View attachment 616072
Ok so hear me out. I think she feels so messed up about having been cheated on (and i honestly do feel bad that happened to her I wouldn't wish that on anyone) but i think to make herself feel better shes invented this whole narrative where everyone is a cheater so then she can tell herself well wtvr everyone gets cheated on not just me as a coping mechanism.

View attachment 616080
This comment is under the ph balance meme post
We knew it. All her pathetic little high school posts are directed at someone. This is how she communicates as an adult and then she has the nerve to look down on therapy when she needs the most therapy ever. How immature is that?? I hope she has some kinda aha growth moment soon cos damn this is sad and pathetic and shes in charge of three little people who have no choice but to see her as a role model 🥺
Exactly. You pointed something about cheating. 100 % sure that not even just one man writtes to her!! This woman lies and exaggerates about EVERYTHING.

View attachment 616135View attachment 616136

Tracy, baby. Just no! You can’t push the “slim thick” vibe on Instagram but have these Kankles!!! Your man hands and Fred flintstone feet are giving you away!!!! You arch your foot in the other pictures to hide this monstrosity. You’re taking the time to photoshop your shadows but forgetting about these hooves 🤣🤣🤣
This picture proves that she didn't lost weight. She is just hidding! Pathetic!

• Heart
Wowwww! I caught up on 40 pages 😅
Skylar looked self-conscious at that party. Makes sense when Tracy has said she calls her kids "chunky" so they don't feel bullied when others do it to them at school. That girl is going to have so many body issues if she doesn't get the right love and support from her family asap. She's Nair-ing her legs at 6 years old.. let's let that sink in.

Looks like Tara just posted that Sky's graduation will be virtual. Thank God we don't have to see what tacky Jerseylicious outfit Tracy will dust off to "impress" her ex-husband with this time.

Victoria Secret bras suck for anyone who has larger boobs. So that strapless VS bra she swears by isn't doing her utters any favors.

Brielle has Mia. Safe to say they aren't broken up anymore? Is Corey living with Brielle now?

I'm 30 weeks pregnant - 10 weeks to go! Anyone know where I can find a dress like Gigi's? I don't like the floral print but I do like the cut of it. Thanks in advance 😁

Reactions: 22
She doesn’t have an interest in being a mum. She turns up to their events to show she is there. But behind the scenes... nothing. How much partying can one do and count in the recovering the next day you will need. She doesn’t care to try at all. Maybe it’s her weekend off I don’t know.

She seems to be really pushing for some kind of Instagram influencer lifestyle though. Problem is people know you’re a mum. You can’t pretend that being mum is only a quarter of your life and partying is the norm. Not relatable, not responsible, just selfish. I’m not saying you can’t party as a mum, we deserve it, but there needs to be a healthy balance. She was a sh*t human being in the jerseylicious days, she is actually worse now.

I chuckled at this. That’s me. I love a good book 😂

if you legitimately do things with your children, that is play with them such as build/ cards/ board games etc, go on adventures like finding a new reserve and bush walking or something, read to them, cook with them, get them to help in the house chores, and by night have them settled into their night routine, you will most definitely be exhausted. There is no way you can have all that energy for partying, or maybe you can and I’m just an unmotivated 34 year old 😂.
You are normal. I can confirm.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.