Tracy DiMarco #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The party is the family that T always says it Skylar’s boyfriend or future husband or whatever it was from preschool on SI. The mom of whose party it is is really nice she works in a doctor office that we go to. I’m thinking it was awkward being there they are usually very relaxed with The Epstein’s
That’s what I’m saying. I think Skylar has social anxiety and it’s becoming more and more noticeable because someone is always shoving a phone in her face to record her. The mom from that party used to work where I currently work, she’s been spoken very highly of. I just think Skylar’s walking around with the weight of the world on her shoulders and at no point is someone trying to take that burden off her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That’s what I’m saying. I think Skylar has social anxiety and it’s becoming more and more noticeable because someone is always shoving a phone in her face to record her. The mom from that party used to work where I currently work, she’s been spoken very highly of. I just think Skylar’s walking around with the weight of the world on her shoulders and at no point is someone trying to take that burden off her.
And nobody cares about this poor little Skylar! Only a quiet doll used for pictures and videos!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
68BBBC2E-F126-4A7B-9065-9F9C995294A4.jpeg

Hey boo, I don’t need to worry about that. I know I’m good. The way you throw that pH line out, makes me believe you got something 🐠 happening down there. And, hey - remember when you were going on lives and talking about being anti-bullies and even wrote No H8te on your children’s faces. But you’re the first one to have a nasty attitude to match with that nasty crusty cooter. Why don’t you worry about being a mom, raising those kids in a loving, nurturing environment, and teaching them there is more than how you look. Those babies shouldn’t see their mom chasing dick and constantly bad mouthing their father. Ok boo?! Now go take a shower and wash off that pound of makeup and the stale cigarette smell. Don’t forget to wash down there too. People thought that smell was coming from the ocean, but it was really you. 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
B5B20629-6A83-4B56-9E39-27EC1E762D97.png

This video on Jaydens birthday a while ago pissed me off no end. Listen to how Tracy is screaming at Jayden. The little girl is opening her birthday present and exploring it and her mother is screaming at her. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
856021DA-1D13-4680-95FA-934BE45FE94F.jpeg

The audio for the video says "im supposed to trust a man after he cheated on this?"
This shows tracys immature mentality. She truly thinks the only thing men care about is looks. Like obviously we all like to look good or like looking at good looking people (models, movie stars) but to honestly think that people cheat only due to looks or that looks matter that hard is sad. Im sure the tiktok is a joke but it just goes to show what tracy thinks about....those poor kids are the ones that suffer after 😞

Reactions: 19
7CE78FE2-907B-4A6E-8622-FE3347807A8E.jpeg

Wierd flex. Is she trying to get men shes spoken to before to reach back out to her?

F11F91C8-C842-4B35-BF3A-3138B27C0CAD.jpeg

The infamous insane foot pose 😝

230D782A-8DEF-49BC-9E8B-E99E96B8E153.jpeg

Ok so hear me out. I think she feels so messed up about having been cheated on (and i honestly do feel bad that happened to her I wouldn't wish that on anyone) but i think to make herself feel better shes invented this whole narrative where everyone is a cheater so then she can tell herself well wtvr everyone gets cheated on not just me as a coping mechanism.

974FAD2E-8EB6-495A-8EB0-16B685A03699.jpeg

This comment is under the ph balance meme post
We knew it. All her pathetic little high school posts are directed at someone. This is how she communicates as an adult and then she has the nerve to look down on therapy when she needs the most therapy ever. How immature is that?? I hope she has some kinda aha growth moment soon cos damn this is sad and pathetic and shes in charge of three little people who have no choice but to see her as a role model 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Why the duck does she does that with her foot 😤
It doesn’t make her feet or calves look slimmer, her big toe is like a fuckin egg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 616066
Wierd flex. Is she trying to get men shes spoken to before to reach back out to her?

View attachment 616067

View attachment 616072
Ok so hear me out. I think she feels so messed up about having been cheated on (and i honestly do feel bad that happened to her I wouldn't wish that on anyone) but i think to make herself feel better shes invented this whole narrative where everyone is a cheater so then she can tell herself well wtvr everyone gets cheated on not just me as a coping mechanism.

View attachment 616080
We knew it. All her pathetic little high school posts are directed at someone. This is how she communicates as an adult and then she has the nerve to look down on therapy when she needs the most therapy ever. How immature is that?? I hope she has some kinda aha growth moment soon cos damn this is sad and pathetic and shes in charge of three little people who have no choice but to see her as a role model 🥺
It's dreadful really. I feel bad for her.

Reactions: 16
FILL. YOUR. NAILS.
She doesn't have time or money. How quick you forget she's with her kids 85% of the time and gets no child support. She has no time to herself either so how do you expect her to get them done. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lmaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
F094D140-C913-4684-BD85-194BF4AA2B23.png
F1691237-BE74-4549-A9FC-E3121A87DED5.png

Tracy, baby. Just no! You can’t push the “slim thick” vibe on Instagram but have these Kankles!!! Your man hands and Fred flintstone feet are giving you away!!!! You arch your foot in the other pictures to hide this monstrosity. You’re taking the time to photoshop your shadows but forgetting about these hooves 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 616066

View attachment 616067

View attachment 616072

View attachment 616080
Shes always claiming peoples men are in her DMs. The only men that are probably in her DMs are men that haven't gotten laid. I can tell you my man wouldn't have any interest in her painted skin, layers of makeup, fake lashes and clothes that don't even fit her. Most men with real goals in life wouldn't want someone like her. She's not stable and is full of drama. Maybe she should check her PH balance. Seems like no one really sticks around after encountering it.

View attachment 616135View attachment 616136

Tracy, baby. Just no! You can’t push the “slim thick” vibe on Instagram but have these Kankles!!! Your man hands and Fred flintstone feet are giving you away!!!! You arch your foot in the other pictures to hide this monstrosity. You’re taking the time to photoshop your shadows but forgetting about these hooves 🤣🤣🤣
OMG her feet are thick 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 616135View attachment 616136

She always stands like she’s about ready to drop a deuce on the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not that foot zoom in had me screaming. Hahaha 🤣 omg I cannot believe my friggin eyes haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.