Tracy DiMarco #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back!
Summary of last thread-
- Tracy did a bride’s hair and makeup for a wedding. The bride’s curls fell out throughout the night 🤦🏼‍♀️
- Tracy attended said wedding with her tits out and in a white crop top

I was MIA this weekbecause i was busy with work so there might be more that I’m missing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Link to old thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahhahaha!! We just saw this witch sitting at the wedding with more rolls, then she posts this, and try’s to act like this is her true size !! witch Pleazzzzze!!!🤮🤢
744BB585-1959-44CB-BA9D-E8695FF125A5.jpeg
:sick:🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Are we having our 6 year old take thirst trap pictures again? Seriously, what is wrong with her? This suit isn’t a thing, which means she literally shoves her suit up her ass. Moms can be sexy for sure, but this is just trash.

Oh and Tracy, tell us you read here, without telling us you read here.

On The last thread someone said Sammy was rude on the plane, but she’s not I‘m a mother and I would be annoyed too it’s not like she’s telling them anything she’s just frustrated as I would be.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Are we having our 6 year old take thirst trap pictures again? Seriously, what is wrong with her? This suit isn’t a thing, which means she literally shoves her suit up her ass. Moms can be sexy for sure, but this is just trash.

Oh and Tracy, tell us you read here, without telling us you read here.

On The last thread someone said Sammy was rude on the plane, but she’s not I‘m a mother and I would be annoyed too it’s not like she’s telling them anything she’s just frustrated as I would be.
I said it and i was on both sides on the coin. Listen, it sucks, flying is overwhelming. But maybe it was the tone.

Reactions: 12
I said it and i was on both sides on the coin. Listen, it sucks, flying is overwhelming. But maybe it was the tone.
I wasn’t being critical of you. I flew once with my 4 month old grandson and it’s not fun. Lol If she had shown the kids I would have thought differently.

Don’t worry I’m with you. She’s rude and I can’t stand her 🙄
I didn’t see it as rude. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not a Sammy fan but flying sucks anyway and add someone kicking your seat and a crying kid (which I’ve flown with a crying baby if my own before) it’s not fun. Lol

Trying to figure out if she colored the swimsuit orange. It just seems off.
She’s off. Lol

• Haha
I skipped ahead and had to see what everyone thought of her classy outfit to the wedding 😂 I saw someone referred to Corey getting a bill for her surgery? What’s the scoop on that?

Reactions: 12
D182D4AF-54AA-446F-B7FB-6B7143516720.png
7AD1524B-7C09-445C-9BA4-9BA6992F65BE.jpeg

It’s def filtered. Last weekend, trashys previous red hair was coming through her “warm chocolate”brown hair. Her hair is is not that dark but it altered from the filters she uses.

• Haha
I thought so too. Wouldn’t put it past her, so it can match her ‘aesthetics’. Well, from the pic of her at the wedding, you can tell she’s lost a significant amount of weight, compared to the photos BB’s wife took of her last summer. Or is it just angles??? 🤔

Reactions: 13
Of course that suit is hiked up her gross sweaty ass crack again and big T we can tell you still filtered the duck out of that pictured and smoothed/edited

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s at her parents house. How does she walk around in front of her father like this?! She is such an embarrassment! She’s always saying Corey should start an onlyfans meanwhile she’s out there giving it away for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s at her parents house. How does she walk around in front of her father like this?! She is such an embarrassment! She’s always saying Corey should start an onlyfans meanwhile she’s out there giving it away for free.
Would you pay for a sINGle sCoRpiO mOm of 3 under 25 to show you her poop stained suit shoved up her ass crack? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine what the Mama June she looks like from the front with her FUPA and belly? Y’all know I don’t body shame her but she’s not made to wear a bikini and for goodness sake, her dad has to be disgusted and embarrassed with her running around their pool like that.

Also can she just ever be in the moment? Everything has to be documented and posted. Put the phone down and play in the pool with you kids. Give them some memories and fun.

I was at a graduation party last night and the only time I picked up my phone was when my friend and I were dancing and embarrassing her daughter so we recorded and tagged her in it. 😂 But it was a fun kind of embarrassment, not a bathing suit up my ass kind of embarrassment.

She’s reading now as we speak she just edited her caption
Caption is the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That suit is not meant to be literally in your asshole. It’s supposed to be cheeky... god she tries so hard to be sexy but all I see is someone so desperate for attention it’s just pathetic.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.