Tracy Dimarco #119 my implants just fit in their pockets, it’s normal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a single, jobless, mom of 3 living in affordable housing lipsyncing to a song from 2008 in your mirror while your kids are up to God knows what and you REALLY TRULY think you’re doing something. Really showing these men what they’re missing. Omg I am embarrassed FOR YOU Maloney!
---
The only delusional one is YOU
---
Smiling at yourself in that mirror looking yourself up and down 🤣🤣 omg.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Gawwwwd these “highlights” are baaaad

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well that’s ironic 🫠
It’s me. The mozzarella sticks and jamocha shakes are life. Don’t eat the roast beef.
When claim you are busy being a mom of 3- 24/7/365, but have time to photoshop your nails to make it look like you got them done and blend them into your hair. 🤣🤣

I thought she doesn't "work" or use her phone when the kids are around because she has not time. but yet here she is taking photos, photoshopping and post all while one of the kids is laying on the couch. I have 1 young kid and NEVER have the amount of time she has to take all these selfies because I'm either working my 50 hour a week job or shuffling him back and forth to activities. I can even tell you the last time i took a selfie.
I can’t see how she finds the time either. I post pretty regularly on TikTok, but i also bank a lot of drafts when I don’t have my kiddos (early morning or during their activities). She just needs to admit she has no life and doesn’t have custody of her kids.

What is Tracy’s problem. WHY does every top have to be a crop top/short even for her girls!
I’m laughing at the idea of Tracy being a cheer comp mom. She doesn’t have the level of commitment or money it takes. My kiddo is working towards competition level artistic gymnastics and has three hours of practice this week. My kiddo is 9 and I have to sit there and make sure she’s focused, give her feedback, etc. I don’t see Tracy stepping up.

Reactions: 16
Omg I’m dying at her cringy mirror video!! All in her affordable housing looking like a manly buffoon lip syncing to herself about “not finding anyone better than her” 🤣😂 I can’t, is she for real!? doing her typical corny smirk tit she does at the end thinking she’s cute & sexy😂 I can’t.. oh man I’m so embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That new video she posted of Skylar is horrible. The word's to that song are to mature for her and the fact that her caption is "She makes these herself" show's she read's here. No child should be singing about not touching her body with all the sick freaks out there. This infuriates me knowing these children are told this is ok. Im not even a mom and im about to call CPS.
Barbie girl was a massive song in the UK in the 90s. My daughter is 9 and knows it. I guess she's heard it on the tv or something as I don't play it. She has been singing it and doesn't understand that the words may not be appropriate as she just thinks it is about undressing a Barbie. To explain to her why it isn't seems worse to me as I then have to point out the reason when she is singing it quite innocently. I just don't post her online singing it for strangers and weirdos

Reactions: 10
Barbie girl was a massive song in the UK in the 90s. My daughter is 9 and knows it. I guess she's heard it on the tv or something as I don't play it. She has been singing it and doesn't understand that the words may not be appropriate as she just thinks it is about undressing a Barbie. To explain to her why it isn't seems worse to me as I then have to point out the reason when she is singing it quite innocently. I just don't post her online singing it for strangers and weirdos
Unfortunately, Tracy has taken away anything wholesome and innocent about her kids online and it’s become apparent that the older they get, the worse she has become trying to make them viral internet sensations.
The crop tops are getting shorter, the shorts are getting shorter. The staged behavior is getting worse. The big problem is, you call Tracy out on it … or even bring it to her attention…. and some how, you’re the pervert. Like Bisch, people are just trying to tell you creepy people are saving those videos, not your friends and family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
same pool, same shoot, different body.....🙃 but
Photo_2023-08-03_06-25-31_AM.png
please go on about how you don't need to photoshop anything jan

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Cheer and competition cheer HUGE here in the south.
Skylar would NOT be allowed at practice for either in that top down here.
Both the Maloneys and Eps do the bare minimum basically nothing for these children but keep them ill clothed and fed.

Competition level sports, they don’t have the time, money and intensely dedicated PARENTING something like that takes.
These are the same POS that won’t learn ASL, get Julian swim lessons or Jayden speech therapy but all the sudden they are gonna be doing the full time job of competition sport parents?

LOL, NOPE!

I give cheer camp at the local Park District taught by High School girls for community service (come on let’s be honest, that’s what it is) a week and it will never be mentioned again.

Reactions: 17
Imagine being a single, jobless, mom of 3 living in affordable housing lipsyncing to a song from 2008 in your mirror while your kids are up to God knows what and you REALLY TRULY think you’re doing something. Really showing these men what they’re missing. Omg I am embarrassed FOR YOU Maloney!
---
The only delusional one is YOU
---
Smiling at yourself in that mirror looking yourself up and down 🤣🤣 omg.
I'm blocked on TT and IG so when guys posts pics I really appreciate it. I like her hair rhis color. It's much better than the black. The fact she is just sitting there in her bleeping half top trying to do a TT is hilarious. She's a joke and I'm sure the places she goes to must absolutely hate when she comes in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No shocker. Tracy’s planning her next party while real moms are preparing for the first day of school if the kids haven’t gone back already.
Tracy should be worried about planning Jaydens birthday party so it won't land on Christmas time again like last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tracy should be worried about planning Jaydens birthday party so it won't land on Christmas time again like last year.
You mean the child who just recently got her own shout out on tracys Ig? 😂😂 she's hoping no one cares enough to make comments about her middle child's birthday. It has nothing to do with Tracy.
Tracy is probably thinking about Skylar birthday and how she's gonna do a Barbie theme.
---
Jaydens last solo post was June 6.
Julian got posted 12 solo times since June 6
Skylar got posted 5 times since June 6th

All three kids posted since June 6th 11 times some with Tracy some without.

The favoritism is strong with this one. I also think it's weird AF she wears Julian, ace, Jules, etc always. He isn't her only kid..

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg Tracy really makes me sick with these little girls. She did two tiktok's posting them picking which man they think is cuter. They are grown men what the f is wrong with her! They should be playing with fuckin toys not choosing their next BF. She's such a fucken disgusting mother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No, but you got trips to AC, tropical islands, sahm, anything she ever wanted. Even a surprise birthday party, you were ungrateful for. Do you remember, Tracy?
You had a man who cooked, cleaned, worked overtime, gave you a house...he was in his 20s. & your fat ass couldn't provide that for yourself. So I'd say, all that trumps this bullshit. GROW UP. You're 36 with 3 kids.
Grow up Maloney! Few people come home and find this!

It's more and more common because many people want to let others think, on social medias, that they are living an exceptional love story.

Grow up, life isn't always Hallmark fiction.

Sorry but when he comes home, I prefer my husband to rest and relax rather than waste all his free time trying to please me.
---
I just can’t with his hose lol. Oh an CeNSoReD lol
Call me mean, but as much as I am in favor of everyone assuming/enjoying their body, constantly throw around your cellulite, the scars from your breast surgery (like in these photos), your stretch marks, all the time, every minute, every second to everyone's face, under the pretext that you assume them and that you are proud of them, is a little bit ridiculous and suspicious but for sure, just another way to pretend she is a type of person she is not.

Don't lie Maloney, you are not proud of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.