Tracy DiMarco #110 The Sloppopotamus takes Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was Tiana and Tracy just over a year ago. What a difference in Trashy 😬 All that drinking is catching up with her despite the surgeries.

Screenshot_20230223_081504.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine being drunk for a week and then going to a little girl’s birthday party the next day? I don’t know about y’all but I need to recover from traveling. It’s exhausting. I just want to sleep, relax, catch up on laundry, get ready to go back to school/work. Plus, she’s been drunk for a week, in the sun, dehydrated, and little girls are loud and shrilly as duck 😆 I’m sure she’ll have a bar there though 😏 And what if something happens and her flight gets delayed? You never know. Had friends stuck in the seattle airport for like 4 days recently. Too close for my comfort but I also wouldn’t abandon my children for a week so I could be a skank.
She’s not worried at all Gigi will handle the party and she doesn’t need to recover because she doesn’t work, doesn’t take care of her kids and doesn’t do anything anyway..she probably won’t even unpack and do laundry it will just go with her to Aruba lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I tried to attach the video but it wouldn’t let me so I had to take screenshots. Ladies I present to you the REAL Tracy Maloney. I knew she’d slip up and one of the friends would get a real video of her. You can’t hide from the truth.
Her photoshopped size in her pics are half the size of this mammoth irl.
She makes it so easy to dislike her.
---
Great recap @Burnitdown7 !! The wedding trip has been the gift that keeps on giving LOL

I wonder why Danielle went to see the kids today
I bet to discuss and organize the party with grandma enabler.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This was Tiana and Tracy just over a year ago. What a difference in Trashy 😬 All that drinking is catching up with her despite the surgeries.

View attachment 1981193
This is when she was at her smallest at least it seems that way to me but the amount of photoshopping she does how does anyone actually know? This week she has had the biggest smile on her face she is loving not having her kids( which she is used to) and being a club rat. This so called vacation is her dream life. Now next month she is going to Aruba with Danielle. Must be nice to live in affordable housing butch about no child support and yet look at her spending money for her to party for weeks at a time. She's just showing us all her pure trashy behavior.

Reactions: 28
I know this is super late because 1000 things have happened since then, but did we ever see T sitting in First/Business when the plane was moving? I just rewatched that reel, and I think the reason she’s looking around the whole time is because they are waiting for someone to come tell them to go to their real seats. Or maybe Sammy was sitting there, and she wasn’t.

There is video of her “reading” the safety card, looking out the window, touching a Lunchable, and Sammy putting an eyemask on. They could have filmed all that in 30 seconds. There’s also a pic of them sitting at the gate. If you’re in First Class, why wouldn’t you use the American Airlines Admiral’s lounge? There’s something about this that is giving About to Get Caught for me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It Trashy dancing and scouring the club to see what man are looking at her, could not be more obvious.
Notice now that the female wedding guests are not in the club she has reverted back to the NJ bottle rat queen she is - she was soooooooo uncomfortable acting in her usual slack ways.
Also what a complete and utter waste of time and money have a tummy tuck- you have well and truly fu*€ed that up. Could not have happened to a more well deserving person👏 👏 👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine being drunk for a week and then going to a little girl’s birthday party the next day? I don’t know about y’all but I need to recover from traveling. It’s exhausting. I just want to sleep, relax, catch up on laundry, get ready to go back to school/work. Plus, she’s been drunk for a week, in the sun, dehydrated, and little girls are loud and shrilly as duck 😆 I’m sure she’ll have a bar there though 😏 And what if something happens and her flight gets delayed? You never know. Had friends stuck in the seattle airport for like 4 days recently. Too close for my comfort but I also wouldn’t abandon my children for a week so I could be a skank.
I was thinking the same thing. You can not rely on flights to be on time so why wouldn't you give yourself a day or two especially since the wedding was Tuesday and she was there starting the Friday before. And with how much drinking and sun she has gotten😳

Reactions: 18
Confused. I did this on Spring Break in college. Is this type of partying still a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's not that she looks awful, though her fashion choices are horrendous. It's just that she lies about it and photoshops so much. I would be really humiliated to portray myself as looking THAT different online vs in public. Jesus!

Reactions: 26
The date and/or location might have private sentimental value to them. Or maybe the availability of the people they ACTUALLY wanted at their wedding lol!
I also agree with @Burnitdown7 that the pandemic could’ve played a big role.
---

To take pics of the kids to send to Tracy so Tracy can post them pretending like she misses them.
Its one post after she was gone an entire week. She doesn't miss anyone but her dildo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
All that drinking really messed up her tummy tuck, wls, and breast surgery. You aren't supposed to drink for months post-op, not this fool.

I look forward to all the photoshopped "I'm a medium" pics that follow this trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
7FEBC36D-F7EE-4255-AAC7-95A9AF2D12F8.png

This fat slob!
If you’re in shape, you don’t have rolls like that. And you’re not thicc. You’re obese and lazy.
Those thighs look like four pigs in blankets.
……………………
👇🏻
Idk WHICH lips these are supposed to be but yeah, either way I’m sure they resemble your gentleman greeter
Just like your boobs-saggy and gross
6934A5A4-6072-4632-95E2-9AC71B3983A4.png

👇🏻
You know what we’re NOT gonna do?
Make fun of hardworking people.
he should get paid MORE for dealing with jerkoffs like you who smile in his face, then talk tit
Grow tf up
1B48B8AC-790D-41D3-9BC0-C06F6C88711D.png

👇🏻
Your MOTHER is watching them at YOUR affordable flophouse? Uh huh. Suuuuure she is. It’s wiiiild how you think people believe your fantasies

You SHOULD move to mexico
Drink until your liver gives out
Then the kids might have a shot at a relatively normal life
You’re a disgrace
The best part of you went down your mothers leg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I know this is super late because 1000 things have happened since then, but did we ever see T sitting in First/Business when the plane was moving? I just rewatched that reel, and I think the reason she’s looking around the whole time is because they are waiting for someone to come tell them to go to their real seats. Or maybe Sammy was sitting there, and she wasn’t.

There is video of her “reading” the safety card, looking out the window, touching a Lunchable, and Sammy putting an eyemask on. They could have filmed all that in 30 seconds. There’s also a pic of them sitting at the gate. If you’re in First Class, why wouldn’t you use the American Airlines Admiral’s lounge? There’s something about this that is giving About to Get Caught for me.
I considered this, but it would be even more embarrassing to have been filming all that mess only to be told to get up and go to your real seats…. Also I’m sure someone would have filmed it as an “influencer in the wild”…

I honestly believe that Tracy pulled no punches with this trip, hence why she jumped on that “trend” where she was asking for “donations” in her “$187,000 backed child support” she threw out a large number to see just how much she’d be able to get right before she’d be leaving and since the video would probably still be circulating, maybe even get more while she was there.

Tracy was away from her kids for a week and you can see she was GENUINELY happy. I’m talking like happy when she was parading Corey around, this wasn’t an overwhelmed mom going HAM to relax, this was someone who didn’t have to face any accountability for a week. No forced visit with her kids, duck they probably never even bothered to FaceTime her and if they did, she probably just ignored their calls.

She acted like the teenager she mentally is. This whole trip just shows how far Tracy has fallen from her reality.

Reactions: 29
Now this is too much 🤣🤣🤣 isn’t she embarrassed knowing that the ppl on her live who have had the misfortune of seeing her rotten snatch know that this is notttttt the poon they entered?!?!? It more resembles .. oh idk.. Arby’s?!???🤣🤣🤣 just like your TeEny TiNy baby pink nipples right?? Which we’ve unfortunately had to see on this trip are HUGE and dark brown 😅😅😅 but keep going Maloney

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ladies ❤, I've been MIA, but I'm back 😂🫶🏾 HOWWWW this loser doesn't realize everyone's making fun her...... 😭😩 these comments have me CRYING tears of joy... WiLd!! 😂 Your 👏🏾not 👏🏾fooling 👏🏾anyone 👏🏾anymore 👏🏾Trayyyy 🤌🏽

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Ladies ❤, I've been MIA, but I'm back 😂🫶🏾 HOWWWW this loser doesn't realize everyone's making fun her...... 😭😩 these comments have me CRYING tears of joy... WiLd!! 😂 Your 👏🏾not 👏🏾fooling 👏🏾anyone 👏🏾anymore 👏🏾Trayyyy 🤌🏽
Her natural boobs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand any of these people. For 1 they all put makeup on to go out only to hide behind a make up filter. Like why do they all spend so much money on lip filler and lashes when they use filters with lashes and lip enhancers lol.

it also must be SOOOOO exceedingly exhausting being with Tracy. Sammy looks like she’s just wanting to chill and hangout in the club but every time the camera pans to her she has to perform. Same with the Tiana chick. Like Tracy put the bleeping phone AWAY and just hangout with your friends. Is it really that hard? She seems to think that if she doesn’t film every minute then everyone will think it didn’t happen. She’s always trying to prove something.

Reactions: 29
My husband and I are both well-employed, physician scientists, dual-income-no-kids. I can’t imagine leaving on 2 back-to-back weeks-long international vacations within weeks of each other. when we travel we splurge and will stay at hotels/resorts that cost thousands per night because we work hard (and I grew up extremely poor/disadvantaged, so now that I can finally afford nice things, I buy them). The irresponsibility from everyone involved baffles me. Sammy works, she pays her way it seems, is single, no kids. Tracy has a son with a disability, no child support, lives in affordable housing, and yet…here she is.

Julie and her husband have one son and from social media take maybe 1 trip a year? Ashley travels More, but she always takes her daughter with her.

Can you buy bottle service in Cancun with SNAP/TANF benefits?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.