Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BkNik33

Ladies ❤, I've been MIA, but I'm back 😂🫶🏾 HOWWWW this loser doesn't realize everyone's making fun her...... 😭😩 these comments have me CRYING tears of joy... WiLd!! 😂 Your 👏🏾not 👏🏾fooling 👏🏾anyone 👏🏾anymore 👏🏾Trayyyy 🤌🏽

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
was trying to see if there was any more pics of her in the wild and came up on this comment. Sorry if it’s been posted before 💀🤣
A816406B-769B-4489-9EB9-F05E7080453F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
Hey sis it's me again for the 50th time lol......ahhh what a glorious Sunday...wanted to tell you both thanks for not claiming eachother lol....it must kill you that you can't post him and he won't claim you but tell us again how you're single and thanks bum ass Joey looking like Luigi from Mario for the hallway pic......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47

punky1230

Chatty Member
0AE2C313-E089-4C58-991E-C9F33997A2A2.png

Little Joey is at Skylar’s party but her own father wasn’t invited. Dude doesn’t claim her in public but is invited to her child’s birthday party. I bet she didn’t stay true to her word on Little Joey meeting Corey before he meets the kids. After the drunken mess she was this last week hoeing is up in Mexico I don’t know how little Joey can even look at her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Valentine’s Day has come and gone and now here comes the fun. Our favorite train wreck headed to Mexico for her Pimp scratch that I mean “Bestie’s” wedding, and sure enough, Tracy’s behavior has not failed to deliver.
From acting a fool in business class or first class, to swimsuits too small to pretend outrage that she should be apart of the bouquet toss…. This train wreck has proved exactly what most people have thought, not only has Tracy reverted back to her I peaked in HS ways, but she has made it painfully obvious that this trip without her kids is the genuinely happiest she has been.

Thanks to multiple genuine guests of the wedding, we’ve been able to see Tracy’s true size, and let’s just say, Karma is not failing to deliver.

Is this the trip that will finally reveal what we’ve been guessing… Sammy seems to have outgrown Tracy by leaps and bounds and this trip may have exposed it as after only day 1, Sammy has seem to have put a small wedge between them?

Tracy had the audacity to go live from the wedding and revealed that she’s sexually frustrated, (all those toys and Little Joey just not doing it for ya? 🤮) but she may have wiggled her way into the bedroom of her Agency Bestie Tiana? 🤷🏻‍♀️ (it’s a speculation) she also revealed that in a month she’s going away to Aruba, and it’s new babysitter I mean bestie Danielle’s turn to join Tracy on a family trip to watch and pay for things for the kids. Don’t worry, we know Maloney’s parents will be there too. Ya know, this way there’s a 3 adults to 4 kids ratios right there.

Tracy has spent this whole trip drunk as a skunk and acting a mess, it’s painfully obvious that this isn’t an overwhelmed mom just wilding out, this is someone who thinks they’re on Spring Break and just happens to have to attend a wedding while away.

Anyways, feel free to add anything I have missed.

As always, welcome back, welcome new comers, we you see lukers…

Happy Tattling ✌❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46

laceyincali

VIP Member
Seeing little Joey’s fat ass there irritates me on so many levels, for ALL of the reasons my fellow tattlers have already mentioned. She plays victim so damn hard like Corey ain’t shit but she has her dick appointment at her kid’s party instead of the actual father. If I could punch this bitch in the face I would 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 45

laceyincali

VIP Member
Her nipples 😂😂😂😂 omfg.
Jack would have lived if he had those to float on 😂
Are they supposed to be that large? Shouldn't they be smaller? Where's her nipple ring?
umm… Tray, you looked better when you were his WIFE. not this photoshopped hot garbage we get now.

also, ummm, this is awkward, but why are you still so pressed about your divorce when you left him and put him on blast on your shitty podcast?
Tracy baby, this is NOT the flex you think it is. You looked like a normal, decent human as his wife. You’re a whole ass drag queen as his ex. Corey’s not thinking about you, honey. Let it go.

• Haha
  • Heart

flowers918

It doesn’t seem like it. It doesn’t seem like Julie or Sammy ever are either.
What about Bill and Kandyce? They have a young son and Trashy is their BEST FRIEND !!!!! I totally understand this party bc it was just their wedding week and I would notttt expect them to be there BUT they are never at any either! Not the grinch party nothing … aunt sammy and aunt brooklyn with a son either I can’t. Make it make make sense.

• Haha

Registeredusername

She keeps reposting that video. If she didn’t want to catch the bouquet she would be sitting down….like, why are you standing up there pretending like you aren’t desperate for a man?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

remi85

VIP Member
View attachment 1987084
Little Joey is at Skylar’s party but her own father wasn’t invited

Tell me how this man won’t claim you, won’t post you, won’t allow you to post while with him but he can be at her child’s birthday party. But Corey, the father cannot be there! I know Raven is grown but I just wish she would smack the shit out of Tracy for having her side piece there

• Heart
Reactions: 44

bh3121

I’m not trying to be mean, but Skylar doesn’t seem like child star or model material as she tries to make her. Jayden on the other hand I could see. Whoever said she doesn’t have a lot of friends, I totally agree. She isn’t in any activities plus there’s no way those Middletown moms are encouraging that friendship not because of Sky but because of Big T herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

laceyincali

VIP Member
Her hairstyle/outfit tonight is giving 1985 secretary who’s sleeping with her married boss. She needs to hire a stylist instead of a cleaning lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 43