Tracy DiMarco #110 The Sloppopotamus takes Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Valentine’s Day has come and gone and now here comes the fun. Our favorite train wreck headed to Mexico for her Pimp scratch that I mean “Bestie’s” wedding, and sure enough, Tracy’s behavior has not failed to deliver.
From acting a fool in business class or first class, to swimsuits too small to pretend outrage that she should be apart of the bouquet toss…. This train wreck has proved exactly what most people have thought, not only has Tracy reverted back to her I peaked in HS ways, but she has made it painfully obvious that this trip without her kids is the genuinely happiest she has been.

Thanks to multiple genuine guests of the wedding, we’ve been able to see Tracy’s true size, and let’s just say, Karma is not failing to deliver.

Is this the trip that will finally reveal what we’ve been guessing… Sammy seems to have outgrown Tracy by leaps and bounds and this trip may have exposed it as after only day 1, Sammy has seem to have put a small wedge between them?

Tracy had the audacity to go live from the wedding and revealed that she’s sexually frustrated, (all those toys and Little Joey just not doing it for ya? 🤮) but she may have wiggled her way into the bedroom of her Agency Bestie Tiana? 🤷🏻‍♀️ (it’s a speculation) she also revealed that in a month she’s going away to Aruba, and it’s new babysitter I mean bestie Danielle’s turn to join Tracy on a family trip to watch and pay for things for the kids. Don’t worry, we know Maloney’s parents will be there too. Ya know, this way there’s a 3 adults to 4 kids ratios right there.

Tracy has spent this whole trip drunk as a skunk and acting a mess, it’s painfully obvious that this isn’t an overwhelmed mom just wilding out, this is someone who thinks they’re on Spring Break and just happens to have to attend a wedding while away.

Anyways, feel free to add anything I have missed.

As always, welcome back, welcome new comers, we you see lukers…

Happy Tattling ✌❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I tried to attach the video but it wouldn’t let me so I had to take screenshots. Ladies I present to you the REAL Tracy Maloney. I knew she’d slip up and one of the friends would get a real video of her. You can’t hide from the truth.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Valentine’s Day has come and gone and now here comes the fun. Our favorite train wreck headed to Mexico for her Pimp scratch that I mean “Bestie’s” wedding, and sure enough, Tracy’s behavior has not failed to deliver.
From acting a fool in business class or first class, to swimsuits too small to pretend outrage that she should be apart of the bouquet toss…. This train wreck has proved exactly what most people have thought, not only has Tracy reverted back to her I peaked in HS ways, but she has made it painfully obvious that this trip without her kids is the genuinely happiest she has been.

Thanks to multiple genuine guests of the wedding, we’ve been able to see Tracy’s true size, and let’s just say, Karma is not failing to deliver.

Is this the trip that will finally reveal what we’ve been guessing… Sammy seems to have outgrown Tracy by leaps and bounds and this trip may have exposed it as after only day 1, Sammy has seem to have put a small wedge between them?

Tracy had the audacity to go live from the wedding and revealed that she’s sexually frustrated, (all those toys and Little Joey just not doing it for ya? 🤮) but she may have wiggled her way into the bedroom of her Agency Bestie Tiana? 🤷🏻‍♀️ (it’s a speculation) she also revealed that in a month she’s going away to Aruba, and it’s new babysitter I mean bestie Danielle’s turn to join Tracy on a family trip to watch and pay for things for the kids. Don’t worry, we know Maloney’s parents will be there too. Ya know, this way there’s a 3 adults to 4 kids ratios right there.

Tracy has spent this whole trip drunk as a skunk and acting a mess, it’s painfully obvious that this isn’t an overwhelmed mom just wilding out, this is someone who thinks they’re on Spring Break and just happens to have to attend a wedding while away.

Happy Tattling ✌❤

A+ Recap and the title is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥☄

• Heart

Happy Tattling ✌❤
Bravo 👏

That ******’s liver is going to start causing issues. She drinks so hard that there ain’t no way she isn’t causing cirrhosis damage

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She deleted the comments about the not-so-perky boobs, but not before her saddies came for this poor woman 🙄

566F3989-79C7-40C5-BA58-0064A4BEBAA8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Kids were out to eat with Gigi and Danielle showed up ..

Skylars party is this weekend can't wait to see what's in store

Wedding was last night and tbag should have left today or maybe even Thursday but instead she's staying until Friday ...

Mom of the year award !!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Happy Tattling ✌❤
The ratio took me out ⚰⚰⚰.

You win, Babe! @Burnitdown7

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If you go to the brides IG page it shows that they were married 1-21-22

Why go to Mexico ?

Reactions: 12

Why go to Mexico ?
I might be wrong but I think they’ve been engaged since she had their son, he’s a late 2019 baby, and we all know early 2020 the world shut down… so I’m guessing this was Kandyce’s dream wedding.
Kids were out to eat with Gigi and Danielle showed up ..

Skylars party is this weekend can't wait to see what's in store

Wedding was last night and tbag should have left today or maybe even Thursday but instead she's staying until Friday ...

Mom of the year award !!!!!
Omg! I was so caught up in the tit show I forgot to mention that Skylar’s party is coming right after Tracy’s Spring Break Bender….. so is this mess really going to come home Friday for a party on Saturday? Geez, guess it will be honorary Auntie Danielle working with Gigi to pull this party off. duck, this is straight up dead beat mom behavior.

• Heart

Why go to Mexico ?
The date and/or location might have private sentimental value to them. Or maybe the availability of the people they ACTUALLY wanted at their wedding lol!
I also agree with @Burnitdown7 that the pandemic could’ve played a big role.
---
Great recap @Burnitdown7 !! The wedding trip has been the gift that keeps on giving LOL

I wonder why Danielle went to see the kids today
To take pics of the kids to send to Tracy so Tracy can post them pretending like she misses them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine being drunk for a week and then going to a little girl’s birthday party the next day? I don’t know about y’all but I need to recover from traveling. It’s exhausting. I just want to sleep, relax, catch up on laundry, get ready to go back to school/work. Plus, she’s been drunk for a week, in the sun, dehydrated, and little girls are loud and shrilly as duck 😆 I’m sure she’ll have a bar there though 😏 And what if something happens and her flight gets delayed? You never know. Had friends stuck in the seattle airport for like 4 days recently. Too close for my comfort but I also wouldn’t abandon my children for a week so I could be a skank.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh good I just looked at Philly’s weather. I forget that not everyone has winter all the damn time like me. I was wondering if the current storm could affect the area but it’s looks like it’s tracking further north.

Reactions: 9
She’s posting stories how she wants to move to Mexico. Tracy, it’s called a vacation. If you moved there are you taking your children? 😂 and, you would need to find a job! She thinks she would be doing this every day 🤣. She’s so annoying on this trip, I mean equally annoying at home with the clubbing posts how she acts but this is beyond. Next up, Aruba, where Gigi will tell her she “DeSeRVeS” to go out after the kids go to bed.
she will come back saying how she needs a break and a vacation. Don’t forget to pack sunscreen, NOT TANNING OIL, for your kids!

Reactions: 30
That Tiana is hot 🥵 Tracy could never. Also hilarious how she angles or doctors some of her pics so she looks the same size as Tiana 🤣 you can tell that girl is tiny

Reactions: 14
He gives off fake-luxury brand wearing douchebag who probably works at Foot Locker in real life.
I think u hit the nail on the head 🤣🤣
---
That Tiana is hot 🥵 Tracy could never. Also hilarious how she angles or doctors some of her pics so she looks the same size as Tiana 🤣 you can tell that girl is tiny
She’s posting stories how she wants to move to Mexico. Tracy, it’s called a vacation. If you moved there are you taking your children? 😂 and, you would need to find a job! She thinks she would be doing this every day 🤣. She’s so annoying on this trip, I mean equally annoying at home with the clubbing posts how she acts but this is beyond. Next up, Aruba, where Gigi will tell her she “DeSeRVeS” to go out after the kids go to bed.
she will come back saying how she needs a break and a vacation. Don’t forget to pack sunscreen, NOT TANNING OIL, for your kids!
Someone should comment under that post “are u bringing Gigi to move with u so she can watch ur kids?”
---
I might be wrong but I think they’ve been engaged since she had their son, he’s a late 2019 baby, and we all know early 2020 the world shut down… so I’m guessing this was Kandyce’s dream wedding.

Omg! I was so caught up in the tit show I forgot to mention that Skylar’s party is coming right after Tracy’s Spring Break Bender….. so is this mess really going to come home Friday for a party on Saturday? Geez, guess it will be honorary Auntie Danielle working with Gigi to pull this party off. duck, this is straight up dead beat mom behavior.
I wonder if she’ll go out Friday and sat when she lands to the nj clubs wouldn’t surprise me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.