Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the widest she’s willingly posted herself. I’m sure she still trimmed the fat everywhere but she definitely stayed close to true proportions. I’m sure dinner posts tonight she’ll go back to pretending she can share clothes with the girls or something.
I assumed she was shitfaced drunk when she posted this cuz ain’t no way this was done on purpose.

Reactions: 13
There are apps that filter videos. They change your entire body shape. Kylie Jenner got caught using one 😕
---
YIKES.

View attachment 1980737
This is just ridiculous...she is intrusive and so disrespectful to the Bride...Has anyone else ever noticed how the Bride does not look thrilled to have this Pigfest at her Wedding?? I can't believe that she intruded on the newly married couple as their photographer was taking pictures moments after the ceremony 😳 I would of had her ass thrown out. SHE IS THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

Reactions: 35
Okay the latest pic someone asked if she had her implants removed bc they are not as perky and she liked the comment

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s this. What did we miss? Is she talking about the dream
Cus if so she’s just salty they never replied to her thirsty DMs trying to get freebies for being a nobody.
---
That shell excuse for a bikini is hideous. Omg and the matching accessories
She looks like went down to Shell world at Key west and raised the 10 for $1 bin they put out for cheap tourist.
---
R

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Who is this Tiana Torres girl, she is absolutely disgusting 🤮 Her dress at the wedding was beyond innapropriate... if I was the bride, boundaries would have went up and a notice for proper wedding attire would have went out or I just would have left tray and Tia off the invite list. Yuck a bunch of alcoholics with behaviors to match.. 🤮 when will these women learn baboon lips are out..they were never in but they're out ... and her husband looks a step above Lloyd christmas

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What’s this. What did we miss? Is she talking about the dream
Cus if so she’s just salty they never replied to her thirsty DMs trying to get freebies for being a nobody.
---
That shell excuse for a bikini is hideous. Omg and the matching accessories
She looks like went down to Shell world at Key west and raised the 10 for $1 bin they put out for cheap tourist.
---
R
I'm sorry but if I was BB and his wife and I saw this comment I would be offended!!! Thats your "BFF" and you are talking tit about where they are celebrating their wedding. Also, you wouldn't recommend but you seem to be drinking every glass of alcohol handed to you with no issue. Admit it, you weren't treated like a princess there and no one really cared that you were the D- list celebrity trying to be noticed. Give it a break your ass is sore cause people posted the real you and you have no clue who it was. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 32
🚨 NEW THREAD ALERT 🚨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here’s the problem. Her body isn’t horrible. She’s curvy. Embrace it. Stop photoshopping every aspect of your life. You don’t work. Get a trainer and work hard to get a better body. You got WLS, now do the maintenance. Also that tiana girl? I saw the before picture. That’s some major body dysmorphia issues.
NAILED IT. She doesn’t have a bad body at all, she just fakes it so bad!!!! If she wasn’t so full of herself, I’d actually feel bad for her having such body issues… but she needs to be humbled
---
She looks as big as she was before the surgery. Remember her in that green dress at I think it was julies baby shower or her baby boys 1st bday and the videos of her showed her true size. That's what she looked like. She looked really good about 9 months ago when she was wearing the jeans and karate belt
Lmao miss those karate belt days. I have a question is it normal for the face to stay shrunken after wls and regaining the weight? Her face looks waif like and not in a good way, Almost that of those who have coke addictions and their face is sunken. Like her top half of the body looks small and then stomach down is massive. Is this normal?
---
She looks as big as she was before the surgery. Remember her in that green dress at I think it was julies baby shower or her baby boys 1st bday and the videos of her showed her true size. That's what she looked like. She looked really good about 9 months ago when she was wearing the jeans and karate belt
I wonder now… was she ever even small to begin with? Are there pics of her in the wild when she first got wls? Is there a chance she actually never got it at all?! And she did lose some weight, as evident by the face, but actually became a master at avoiding being caught in photos in the wild? I can’t see how someone could pack on this much weight in such a short time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.