Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bencinii14

Lest we forget… 😂 also she’s been photoshopping the girls since probably birth!! / photoshopping a long ass time now! I never used to notice but now looking back I deff do!! / using filters starting like 2016 from Snapchat And Her face looked so much better natural! First pic is from 2014.
My my how things have changed 🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

punky1230

Chatty Member
So, I decided to search again for the child support judgment that some other tattlers once found (it was dated 11/2020 and was for about $15k, which Corey owed/owes her, def not the amount she's claiming he owes her).

Anyway, since she's always so responsible, found this from January 2, 2023. Seems that she was driving an unregistered vehicle and failed to pay / appear for the fine.
So it would seem she is possibly driving around on a suspended license right now if she still hasn’t clear this up

she can’t afford the $65 fine but can afford all her botched beauty procedures and nights of drinking

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bencinii14

Idk if this was posted or not but of course like Tracy always does cause she’s never original EVER she stole this girls sound on tiktok, I hope this girl goes in HARDDDD on Tracy. Hopefully enough people comment on tracys video about not giving credit to the ORIGINAL person of the sound cause a lot of creators on tiktok get shit for not doing it, Tracy’s such a lowlife, her last tiktok was just the final straw, I hope somebody beats her raggedy ass and curb stomps the h0e

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

laceyincali

VIP Member
Why is she posting photoshopped pics of Julian on Skylar’s birthday? Did she forget which kid is which?
---

BB6002FA-D929-46C0-84FD-E7648929F582.jpeg

• Haha

jessw88

I saw the superbowl outfit and raced here for the comments
---

Didn’t take long to make sure we all knew he wasn’t her man

5C35B0D3-0BC5-4697-BB39-E920DC1916E0.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

flowers918

Why wasn’t Skylar’s birthday this weekend?! I don’t understand what was more important this weekend than celebrating Skylar’s birthday?! She’s done nothing for Skylar, her favourite child, yet? No cake, balloons, presents? But, another week full of appointments, out drinking everyday, more new cheap outfits, and everything about herself. Doesn’t anyone in her life question why she can’t plan a birthday for her kids when it actually happens instead of 1-6 months later? Yet she plans her birthday for the weekend before, weekend off, and weekend after, months in advance?! Skylar’s party should have been either 2 weekends ago or this weekend since last weekend was Corey’s weekend (where she actually got a celebration!) No if, and, or but, about it. I just know she’s out fucking around tonight, she was out last night, and you can’t bet your life savings that she will be out tomorrow without her kids and drinking for Super Bowl.
Because she had to be a date for a wedding this weekend and “she CaNNOt CoNTrOL WHeN pEoPLe GeT MaRRiEd She CoMmItTEd to beInG HeR fRiEnDs dAte” 🙄 bc ya know, that comes before her own daughter 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Ahahaha triggered much? Yet still lying as usual 🙄

I know all the things I said to her got to her head
😂😂💅🏼💅🏼
Looks like she removed all the comments that were talking shit to her. Which one were you? I love to see her triggered. Even if she gets these procedures done for free like she claims, she still looks like like a selfish piece of shit. Your son has jacked up sneakers and wears his sisters clothes and your house looks like an episode of hoarders and you are constantly wearing new outfits. So please explain how child support is crippling you again. You seem to be laughing all the way to the bank weekly.

• Heart

lesleyNOPE

Chatty Member
I actually heard from many people the Amazon bodysuit is very comparable to skims, but she will never admit it’s Amazon

ktrost621

Chatty Member
Crazy she thinks she was “invited” to the wedding. You were clearly a plus one. Mike BODY MASS INDEX was invited with a “guest”

• Haha

remi85

VIP Member
E7AD666E-4D7F-406F-84E9-F4B8ED872DC3.png

So cousin ant had to buy Tracy’s friendship back
---

F1A179DD-797A-4907-BBC2-5EE8A5984E8A.png

Looks like Tracy is out… we know her hygiene is terrible.

• Haha