Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jakcr

I had a very big wedding on Long Island and while planning it I joined many bride groups and read up on wedding etiquette since I’m not originally from NY and NY weddings are a huge thing. One thing that everyone knows is NOT to wear red to a wedding. It screams, “look at me! Look at me! All attention on me!” It’s a huge faux pas. People were 100% laughing at her

Reactions: 29

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
We got Tracy here begging like the true moocher she is and we got Snooki - an amazing mom, entrepreneur and tv personality making millions and staying relevant with content we all love. She keeps her friends and has such an awesome personality. A great way to show how she started off at 19 as kind of a hot mess and then used that to launch her brand and keep a version of it while growing up and maturing. She can throw caution to the wind when filming and have fun and even monetize poking fun at herself (Snooki costumes). Can say the same for Deena, Jwoww and Sammi. Then you have Tracy…..I can see why she is jealous.

Jwoww had the whole Roger fiasco but I never hear her disparage him publicly.
I used to hang out with Nicole back in the day — she was always a girls girl. As was Olivia who I also hung out with. I crossed paths with Tracy many times as a lot of my friends went to HP and she was ALWAYS a raging “no new friends” cu*t. I’m so happy for the successes of Nicole & Olivia. Bc even though Olivia doesn’t have the same “clout”, she’s just an honest to goodness good person and sweet soul.

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
I mean of course this pig has to dress like a skank in a bowling alley. I wish i could see her in the wild to see people’s reactions to her
I went outside in a light sweatshirt and had to run back in for a jacket — it is that cold in Jersey rn. Does she think guys don’t look at her and say what desperate b*tch wears an actual TANK TOP in January 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
That entire outfit was beyond hideous. I don’t understand why she can't just wear some cute, normal clothes. Leggings and a top with cute sneakers. Why is it always some aliexpress tacky princess armor stuff?

She’s so unmarketable and un-relatable.

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Is Julie her guardian now? Why can’t this bitch ever just take her kids out alone? Why is nothing authentic?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

steinyheiny

VIP Member
So she is at a wedding this weekend and going to Mexico next weekend —- where are the kids 👏👏 if I had my kids every other weekend — going to a wedding on my weekend as a “guest” would be a huge hell no.

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
View attachment 1933349here we go again with her magic metabolic rate.
Yeah, it's totally not because she goes to someone who has NO idea how to properly inject fillers.

I LOL at this bitch because the damage done to her lips can NOT be fixed in one of her shady little fake med spas.

She talks a big game, but her botched tits, hacked up tummy tuck & the baboon asshole on her face tell a different story.
She will never have the $$$$ that it takes to fix her botched jobs.
Really couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Wow. Perfectly said. And 100% spot on with the obsession with her looks. It's vain and narcissistic. She is so self obsessed. Between that and the erratic posting she appears mentally ill and needs help asap for her kids sake. And also for her own sake. Hey Tracy, there's more to life than your looks! You're missing out on so much, like your children and genuine relationships (kayfabe family photos of outings and staged photos with "friends" don't count). You don't have to drive very far to see something beautiful. NJ has so many places that you are lucky enough to live somewhat near. There's mountains, waterfalls, beaches, crazy gorgeous views, hiking trails, nature centers, places to watch a sunrise and sunset, and these are just a few things and all of these can be memories you make with your children. But you choose clubs and bullshit night life instead. If you took your kids on a few hikes you could spend quality time with them and also teach them fun ways to be healthy with exercise but instead you choose to get unlimited procedures done to yourself. I don't even want to know how you pay for them because you are a shitty influencer. And yes, you are "influencing" people to be self obsessed and narcissistic and develop body issues and mental illness. Please get help.
She’s never going to have the “It’s me, hi; I’m the problem. It’s me” awakening. She’s never going to seek professional help and if she does, she’s only going to learn new ways to manipulate situations in her favor.

She doesn’t want to spend quality time with her kids making memories because her kids are tied to a past of a “picture perfect” image that no longer exists and now she finds them to be burdens. They’re only good enough to be props in her life, anything else is defaulted to her parents or Tara. Her kids thrive when she is not in their presence and it shows.

She has always looked for the quick fixes and at this point her getting procedures is an addiction, but in her narrative only drugs and gambling make you an addict.

She’s going to continue to go out to clubs because she doesn’t have to actually socialize, but she’s still socializing. She doesn’t have to hold real conversations, notice everywhere she goes with “friends” it’s always somewhere that’s just a little too loud to hold a conversation without having to shout. Tommy’s Tavern and Tap, Society, Baci, Mad Hatter, bowling alley…. all places that are very loud or can get very loud and don’t necessarily require her to hold a conversation because of how loud they are, just look at the pictures Allie, Amy and everyone have of her that she’s not directing, she’s looking at her phone.

She gets twisted by the things said on here because for the most part, they’re spot on and if she was to address them, then it’s admitting people who just follow her for shits and giggles see her for exactly who she is. That’s why she doesn’t address the “people say I don’t have custody of my kids” thing anymore. That’s why she doesn’t really run her mouth on 26/30 anymore, now the narrative for going out is that it’s someone’s birthday she couldn’t miss out on. She and her children are going to remember two very different versions of their childhood and most of it will be Tracy gaslighting them on things that happened and she will say they’re remembering it wrong.

She will not get help anytime soon. She will not be a more present mother anytime soon. She loves this version of herself.

• Heart

punky1230

Chatty Member
Is she fuckin serious??
How about stop spending the money you get from the state for your son’s disability on your botched procedures the make you look worse than before you had them, stop spending all day in your rainbow bed posting homemade memes, stop going out drinking multiple times a week, stop buying all your cheap ill fitting shein clothing and get a fucking job and you won’t have to worry about not getting child support and your parents can enjoy their retirement and not have to worry about supporting your sorry ass and your kids

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
We talk a lot about Skylar’s parties and the lack of parties for Jayden…. But now that Julian has been in school for 2 years, do we think he’ll get some sort of party this year with friends…. Or do we think Tracy wouldn’t be able to mentally handle that many children with disabilities and he will only get an in class celebration with some pathetic excuse from his incubator?

Shay or Rach, I need one of you to get on this please.

• Haha

punky1230

Chatty Member
783DE950-915C-4183-8BF8-18B1BED37799.png

she must have read tattle over the last few days and learned what a magic eraser was and cleaned Julian’s shoes

• Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I think trash bag is leaving those comments there on purpose. She wants her saddies to attack the people that made the comments so she can feel better about herself. I hope these people that are starting to see the light about her are ex saddies. I see so many "influencers" on Instagram/tiltok that actually make money promoting stuff. My good friend is considered an "influencer" and these people pay her to travel the world. She DOES NOT post herself half naked and never received any surgery. She purchased her own home (not low income) and lives her best life.

She did this by being her genuine self and REAL designers send her free stuff. NO AMAZON, NO PRINCESS AMOR, NO KNOCKOFFS.

Like ive said before Tracy needs to reevaluate herself and rethink how shes promoting herself. Shes a mom of 3 kids. Theres no need to be half naked all the time, go out drinking every weekend to and look like a whore to be an influencer. Her kids are at an impressionable age they will remember alot of this stuff. And wait till they get a hold of social media and see the trash they call mom. I would be so embarrassed. Even Kim K regrets posting the pics she posted. She says she wishes she didnt do that because now her kids see everything.

Also, what happen to "Sober Sundays" does anyone remember those days. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

laceyincali

VIP Member
Some lady who had a large debt asked her followers to send her a $1 each and she got like $40k to pay it off. Everyone who is doing this 'trend' now is literally broke and hoping people will send them money. If you search 'if all my followers send me a dollar' the people who are doing it look like saddies 💀 (YOU AWLLL KNOW THE LOOK IM TALKING ABOUT) She literally is asking for money and disguising it as a 'JoKe tReNd' because it backfired. She has 14 likes on it LMFAO. go get your coin girl from all 14 people
Lmao 14 people?!!! Yessss girl collect that $7! 😂☠

• Haha

JuneEighties

I'm not separated so couldn't imagine not seeing my kids on their Birthday! But if I knew I was getting them back today I would be up fresh house all decorated with Birthday decor clock watching to pick them up for my birthday time!
She is a disgrace and doesn't deserve those kids

• Heart

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
How the flying fuck does anyone in this kids life think this is ok!?

These kids can't even have new and proper fitting shoes and clothes but this cunt is at the spa EVERY week.

The complete enabling of this degenerate whore at the expense of 3 children (and one with special needs clearly NOT having his needs met) for all the world to see just blows my mind.

• Heart