Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laceyincali

VIP Member
I’m not a Kardashian fan and I know Kim has 7 nannies, but even SHE has a beautiful relationship w her kids. On her stories today she was filming her daughter’s birthday setup (yes, they’re celebrating TODAY on her actual birthday) when one of her other kids hopped into the frame. Kim stopped to acknowledge him and make him center of attention and show him love immediately. Those kids’ love for their mom isn’t fake. Since Trashbag wants to be Kim so bad maybe she should copy that instead of her surgeries.

Reactions: 26

lesleyNOPE

Chatty Member
Right, she needed Hat to pay her bills during covid (when they weren’t turning off utilities) yet she has all this designer and does all these beauty treatments…. Girl bye

lolzlolz

Chatty Member
I personally am on tattle so there are receipts of her acting poorly so IF she ever goes back to say she didn’t go out, never spent money, always stayed in and had kids there is a resource of honestly for whoever needs it.

Tracy looks like a ja rule video vixen reject from 2002. Idc if she has a drinking problem because her downward spiral is not my problem but I do hope her parents get her help because her spiral affects her kids. That’s no bueno.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Anndrea

VIP Member
I didn’t see anyone post this VILE caption but you truly outdo yourself daily, Maloney 🤮🤮🤮
Image walking out of your front door into your hallway seeing this trick in her God awful red tight outfit with her daughter taking pics doing a full photoshoot😫🤦‍♀️ WTF is wrong with her? And please stop with that's my real body because we all know you can't take a pic without photoshop and filters to make yourself look ok. That waist is not yours and never has been. Girl, your desperate ass might get lucky in Mexico but it's for one night because that is all any man wants from you. I'm sure these ill fitted horrendous bikinis will help getting that dick.☺😄😄😄😄👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
It’s starting to make so much sense why Tracy is hanging out with Allie and Danielle more and Sammy and Julie less. Sammy and Julie have outgrown her, while Danielle and Allie are right up Tracy’s alley and Tracy needs people who are willing to do the things Julie and Sammy won’t. We’ve speculated for a while that Sammy is outgrowing Tracy, and we see Julie’s husband isn’t a fan of Tracy and it looks like Disney on Ice confirmed that Julie is getting fed up with Tracy’s antics as well.
Also, I wouldn’t put it past Tracy to keep Danielle and Allie apart so she doesn’t become odd man out.
Cue Tracy texting Julie to get on IG and tell everyone how much she loves and misses her 😂

• Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
View attachment 1885254Looks like Skylar is getting a birthday party in between her multiple prom prep for México and a timely child bday she’s a busy mom 🙄
Where was this posted? I like how whoever this is has her under Tracy Eps. LOL was she ever an actual Epstien?? Isn't it amazing how Skylars birthday is planned prior to her birthday but poor Jaydens was planned last minute and 3 months later.

View attachment 1885244Unbathed, still in yesterdays clothes. Such a shame.
One this is so staged. None of them are actually sleeping. Two this isn't even Tracy's house this is someone else's couch. Momma Gigi must have taken this pic.

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
on the TikTok with Danielle, am I the only one that noticed Danielles horrible implants and her oddly protruding nipples. her boobs are weird as hell. must've went to Farkas
yes you’re right they look terrible 🤣
They got the 2 for 1 special at dr fuckass
1C45C95A-ACB1-4A9A-93EE-7F72A1BFF400.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

bh3121

She just posted a video of getting ice cream delivered but standing there in her kitchen in a thong. How can someone not care that they are such low life, garbage whore, trash?

• Haha

valeriaalexandra0886

Chatty Member
Who TF wears that kind of trash around their parents? IDK im all about body positivity but being half naked around your dad, brothers and kids rubs me the wrong way.
My dad would make me put clothes on (I’m 36) or leave but the kids could stay 😂 what is wrong with these people?!

littlesweetp

VIP Member
So is little Joey taking pics of her in his hallway now? Next he’ll video her walking. Lmao he’s a little bitch, I guess she found her next victim to emasculate.
It's gotta be exactly this.

They are more than likely still messing around that's why his friend jabbed him with "where's you're wife and kids?" And Big T, liking the comment not understanding they were making fun of him with it.

My guy picked up a whole family dating this dirtbag. I would hate to be the girl after Tracy. I would have a shit ton of questions for sure. Yikes.

• Haha

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
Makes sense why she’s trying so hard to get an ass that most women from other ethnic backgrounds naturally have. God forbid she’s not the center of attention at someone else’s wedding 🙄 I hope somebody there calls her out for blackface. PS let’s not forget this was her a few months ago. Those bargain-basement suctions are not gonna help in time for the wedding 😂

View attachment 1886130
here’s my theory; Yes, BB & his wife know what to expect of her and seem to tolerate it. However, their families or other friends may not, I hope TBag says or does something off the cuff to the wrong person & gets put in her place.

For me, if someone was trying to make my friends wedding all about themselves, I WOULD NOT be able to keep my mouth shut. I am not pretending to be “all big and bag” with that statement, but I can not handle massive lacks of respect like that

Reactions: 25

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow Maddy aka Effbeingfat on Instagram? She had WLS about 7 years ago, lost 150lbs, had a bunch of surgeries and gained most of the weight back. Maddy has been and always honest about her WLS, diet, gaining it back, etc. She had a tummy tuck and because she gained so much weight back the weight is in her rib cages, back and butt. She’s a great influencer to follow unlike old man Trevor. She’s in the process of losing the weight again, she’s hilarious. Trevor could learn a thing or two from her.
I've come across Maddy before.
She is funny and puts it all out there.

Tracy could learn a lot from her, but she won't because Tracy has a dangerously untreated personality disorder.

This is a woman who thinks her daughters significant speech impediment is an "acccent". And I'm not even touching the laundry list of issues with her son.

I'm glad all her shit is documented here.
Because she is spiraling, and it will come to one ugly head. More and more, social media is being used in custody issues, and daddy's dwindling IRA $$ won't be able to save her ass.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I am all for loving your body and rocking whatever you want to rock…. Butttttt

🗣: YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS!
we know this because every now and then, be it Julie, AnneMarie, Tommy, Mike or Anthony will post the real you. OWN IT!

Also, this doesn’t look sexy, this makes her look like she’s a call girl. So that brings me to the next thing, is Little Joey a business transaction…. Or has he downgraded her to a FWB and she’s still trying to be “the best he’s ever had”

• Haha

Chela4u

Chatty Member
It’s not that no one would want a mother of three, it’s that no one wants YOU, the mother of 3! Who would want a TRASHBAG, that doesn’t cook, doesn’t clean, and doesn’t mother? That Frankenstein body, rotting teeth, and Z RATED blow jobs, is enough for any man to RUN the fuck away!!
BFBD3BE7-0511-4333-A126-9A1651514AF3.png
2BD0F80D-C050-41E2-9A73-2461B46CA69B.png

• Haha

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
I'm laid up with the cramps from hell on the couch & have been noticing commercials for the new Jersey Shore Family Vacation show.

It must chap this skanks ass to see something like that compared to her forgotten TV show & failed attempts to remain relevant.
Now, THAT is truly something she deserves.

• Haha