TraceyWinter #2 Hello my Frwends, when will this lunacy ever end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says Pashy copies her by getting her daughter on tik tok but difference is Pashys daughter get 20k likes. The women is off her head.

Reactions: 5
She is giving it all the fighting talk but they are packed in that tiny grim house hiding. Too scared to go home. I feel embarrassed for them. She goes on like they are saints but if you go on marks account and look at the videos his liked on young girls half naked, you will see his an old perv.
This might have to be dropped into the comments on some of her videos, just throw the cat amongst the pigeons like she does, acc no 3 coming up for me over the weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Back at the hospital… but why the duck do they all have to go… no wonder there’s so much illness about😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion (I don’t know how to set them up though!):

Christmas dinner served on the bed, as Tracey’s eyebrows slide off her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the floor! She is just about to lose her account. Apparently Pashy has been up all night reporting her. She is opening up a back up to slag Pashy off. Ffs does she never get bored of herself
She is unbelievable, if she kept her gob shut about Pashy on her lives things might just die down but nope not our Trace, she craves off the drama and attention, she would've faded out along time ago because her content is tit, shes such a nasty manipulative individual

Oh the baby isnt well either, would you wonder with it having a few days away in A&E during the week when theres an outbreak of yet another serious illness, what a family of halfwits, and I've reported that video, not that anything will be done about it, if theres a word I absolutely hate and that is Ret**d, I cant even bring myself to spell it out, she needs to just get off the app and drag her child to school each morning and maybe sit in on the lessons herself.. she might learn a few things

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh I shall
I'm late to the party with madness football and 2 birthdays being held at the pub manic was an understatement I need new feet 😫

In the meantimes marks been up all night liking females in sexy Santa outfits 😂
Defo suspect he has a perv look about him dont he 🤭🤣🤣🤣

On the floor! She is just about to lose her account. Apparently Pashy has been up all night reporting her. She is opening up a back up to slag Pashy off. Ffs does she never get bored of herself
She constantly slags off pashy the other night she didn't stop slagging her off calling her a C@@t 😳
The perv husband must be sick to his high teef of her being ill 🤒 😷 🤧 🤢 she makes me sick
Go do a hard graft days work tracey will take your mind off the bullshit you spill out your gob your like a 70 year old no life in ya girl get a grip ffs all in your head to much time on your hands 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.