Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Is it just me that found it disrespectful to be stood if front of the queens flowers taking pics smiling! I'm on the fence when it comes to the royal family but I wouldn't dare be so disrespectful

Reactions: 7

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Genuine gypsy/travellers hate any of their business being made public, I wouldn't say you are far wrong in saying there could be repercussions over what she did, I hate agro of any sort but Tracey may need to watch her back for a very long time, she brought everything on herself, she can run but she cant hide.
I don’t understand either of them. Talk it out in private if you have the problem they did. I think Tracey’s shit scared of Pashy, But they are not the same people.
Tracey certainly isn’t the traveller she claims to be, Staying at home, cleaning and cooking while the husband goes to work. She’s too busy playing the Fibro card when it suits, but sods off on holiday at every opportunity.
Pashy just isn’t for me, I don’t like the way her daughter acts, And that husband is vile… but that’s just my opinion. She looks scared of him.

Reactions: 7

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Pair of Oddbods
He looks like a Jason Statham wannabe. 😁

She looks like shes going to an 80's school disco, I wish she would take more pride in her hair, it's like a wire brush
her hair is back combed to an inch of its life. She definitely could use some olaplex.

Was there a punch up over the buffet….. I’m sorry but what the fk is that flower about in her hair, It’s not a joyous occasion🤡🤡🤡
There will be a stampede to get to the cheese & volavants with those 2 men. 😂 they like a nice bit of cushty scran. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Now I have fibro and nerve damage in my legs meaning I can't walk far. Three years I have live in my house and I have been to the shop once I can't even take my kids to school and it kills me I feel so guilty. This morning she is saying she might be in bed for a few days but it was worth it. Then in the next breath says mark pushed her around all day up and down hills. If she was sat being pushed about all day why will she be in bed for days!? I have so many health problems and severe mental health on top of two chronic pain conditions. She's lucky she can lay in bed all day getting the sympathy and everything done for you, mark cooks, Scarlett has been taught how to cook she has started this previously. While Mark is at work If he does work I'm sure he probably does some cash in hand jobs I bet it's left to Scarlett to be at her mother's beck and call. The kid should be in school.

She said she pulled Scarlett out of school because she has anxiety. Has Tracy tried to get her some therapy. She could start by going in just 3 days to start with maybe. She should be socializing with other kids her age, making friends. She needs encouraging but nope instead just pull her out of school. She can cook and clean. Or be like her bulldog face big sister. Meet some lad get pregnant twice and her life to be just a mum and a wife and that's sad she could be anything she wants to be. I just can't imagine holding my kid back like that. Never seen Tracy doing home school work with her. Mind you she is probably in bed and unable to even move. Goes to the toilet fine tho. It bugs the shit out of me when people exaggerate health conditions it's an insult to us that suffer and still have to get up and be a mum/dad/wife no matter the agony I feel

• Heart

Knickerbocker

She was a nasty bitch when she was younger and always playing the victim when she got caught out. I’ve said before that I know her from the boot fair game and even as far back as the late 90s she was always trying it on when buying and selling stuff. Her old man ain’t earned an honest coin in his life.

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
She’s an attention seeking scrounger who lies about fibro flares to get sympathy then lies about a phone to get a new one for free. At least Pasht the real gypsy queen doesn’t scrounge and lie

makesitup

VIP Member
Her daughter video basically saying good genes
Well you are a lot of things Tracey but I don’t think you like like a fella
Wow her daughter is quite unfortunate looking but don’t half think she’s something
I am glad someone said it. They look like the Dad literally

• Heart
She’s been out to London at least 3 times in 2 weeks, Swanley market, and as for her daughter having anxiety… has she bollax.!!! She wouldn’t put her daughter through that if her anxiety was bad… put her in school and get an education!!!
Shes making it all about her as usual, if you see my picture say you have wtf? Shes even more stupid than I thought she was.
That child doesn't have anxiety either, she cant have, to be in London on the busiest weekend ever in amongst strangers but cant sit in a class full of kids her own age and knows? nah doesn't wash with me, they're probably claiming PIP for her too, they must be rolling in it

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
I think more chance of people being after her

You can not act like that and get away with it, especially in the gypsy community.

My Nan is Romany and I showed her. She was horrified but more with her cooking 😂

She’s an embarrassment to gypsies

She's sucking her finger what's that about
I'm afraid to look 😂😂

She is saying one to me. The guy who done her lie detector said she is honest. I deffo wouldn’t use him now x
Hes as fake as she is, she contradicts herself so much, on the hamster video she said she did everything right by them and Scarlett has done loads of research on them, the girl doesn't go to school, how the hell can she do research?

She needs reporting to DWP, there are millions of people struggling to feed and dresd themselves and their kids heat and light their homes struggling to pay for petrol/diesel to get themselves to work, yes Tracey some of us work for a living and pay our taxes to fund your tacky lifestyle, I'd never begrudge anybody anything but her yes. There are families living in 1 room because they cant get a council property but she walks out of one and is sitting comfortably in her fucking wheelchair waiting on the council to re house her, I am so angry over this 😡😡

I don’t follow her, But yesterday she clearly said she spent 14 months in bed and has only had Fibro 8 months. But in the last 4 weeks she’s pooped up she’s been Brighton with her friend, skegvegus, caravan holiday, Shopping lots, car boots, charity shops and moved house…. Amazing.!!
She needs to have a great memory to be the liar she is, she will blame fibro fog on that 🙄 I have fibromyalgia and I definitely dont go on like her, every day is a struggle some days worse than others but I work full time because I have to and want to keep going as much as I can, watching her I feel she is making a mockery of genuine sufferers especially when the wheelchair and the voice comes out that boils my blood

Last edited:

Boblebob

VIP Member
Check out Scarlett's tiktok account even got a video of her vaponing on her dad's vape, like isn't she 11 🤯

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry