Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knickerbocker

New thread suggestion (I don’t know how to set them up though!):

Christmas dinner served on the bed, as Tracey’s eyebrows slide off her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Looks like Tracey is loving being pushed around in her wheelchair touring the charity shops. She's only just got rid of her old tat at the boot sale and now she's out buying more crap. And to say her daughter wouldn't put second hand clothes on the baby. Don't mind taking freebies off strangers though do they!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Knickerbocker

Saw the Muppets at bluewater last week. The wheelchair had loads of primarni bags in it and she was walking 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Is she taking the piss.? Mark took bill to the hospital with Shannon and the baby last night and they didn’t get home till gone 10 this morning. No good saying Shannon had a caesarean , it wasn’t her that needed seeing🤔
YES you twat, this is what happens when there is emergencies, and people drain the NHS of their resources, You don’t get special treatment if you claim PIP ya know, you don’t get to jump queues if you sit in a wheelchair you don’t need… scammy cnut, you have to wait .!!!
I'm just in and seen the 2 videos one about them being in A&E last night and another one where Mark is back in A&E getting another prescription because the child wont take the antibiotics he had been given, could that not have been done over the phone to the doctors surgery or ring 111? Yes it could Tracey, A&E is for what it stands for Accident which bill didnt have and Emergency which bill wasnt, I'm absolutely raging over this 😤😤 and if it was the worst case of tonsillitis the Doctor had ever seen then he would be admitted for Iv antibiotics or the Doctor was a 1st year medical student who's never seen tonsillitis before and shes heard from a reliable source that the NHS is finished, yes because of the likes of her and co draining every last drop out of it, I need a strong cup of tea to calm down,
fucking cesarean big deal theres millions like her who have had them and I'm sure there will be millions more, entitled pricks never paid a stamp in their lives and expecting to be treated like royalty, fuck off Tracey, rant over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
She’s leaving tiktok guys, cos she has a stalker (Pashy) trashing her page and copying her and tiktok aren’t stopping it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Knickerbocker

Is she taking the piss.? Mark took bill to the hospital with Shannon and the baby last night and they didn’t get home till gone 10 this morning. No good saying Shannon had a caesarean , it wasn’t her that needed seeing🤔
YES you twat, this is what happens when there is emergencies, and people drain the NHS of their resources, You don’t get special treatment if you claim PIP ya know, you don’t get to jump queues if you sit in a wheelchair you don’t need… scammy cnut, you have to wait .!!!
It’s pricks like her who think A&E means “anything and everything”. Typical complainer who has given very little financially to the country’s purse. Yeah we all know there’s troubles with the NHS…chatting shit as usual that’s she’s “had it on good authority” that it’s all going private. Uneducated and entitled.

• Heart

makesitup

VIP Member
She is saying they are thinking of doing a cook book and cooking show, as she believes they are the best cooks and don’t fry stuff 😂 also she gets hundreds of messages about her lovely meals 🤢

• Haha

makesitup

VIP Member
She pisses me off! They think they are entitled to be seen quickly for tonsillitis and having the wrong colour medicine. How much national insurance have they paid? I dunno who the fuck she thinks she is 🤬

I just joined and she was slagging off Ray for saying it was a new sofa… but it wasn’t and Tracey knows where he got the sofa from… so she finally admitted it’s a safe house, she was hounded out of her home cos Pashy had her windows shit in…🙈🙈🙈
Scarlett is begging her to shut up about her and she just wont, so who is causing the childs anxiety? Tracey needs to have a word with herself, its absolutely pathetic carry on

Reactions: 7
On the floor! She is just about to lose her account. Apparently Pashy has been up all night reporting her. She is opening up a back up to slag Pashy off. Ffs does she never get bored of herself
She is unbelievable, if she kept her gob shut about Pashy on her lives things might just die down but nope not our Trace, she craves off the drama and attention, she would've faded out along time ago because her content is shit, shes such a nasty manipulative individual

Oh the baby isnt well either, would you wonder with it having a few days away in A&E during the week when theres an outbreak of yet another serious illness, what a family of halfwits, and I've reported that video, not that anything will be done about it, if theres a word I absolutely hate and that is Ret**d, I cant even bring myself to spell it out, she needs to just get off the app and drag her child to school each morning and maybe sit in on the lessons herself.. she might learn a few things

Last edited:
Where did all this money come from… I thought they had a council place. She said she had a swap… If she’s going to live with Fibro flare every week surely she would be better in a bungalow..🤦🏼‍♀️🤡

Was thinking the same. Perhaps if she can have weeks at Butlins and skew then she can get off her arse and get a job… And stop her PIP payments… pisstake for all of us who work🤬
Her excuse would be, shes in a wheelchair now 😡 well Tracey love there are millions like you, get a driving job or a behind a desk job and stop taking the piss out of the system, leave some in the pot for people who genuinely need it.
Shes also telling people to mind their own business when asked certain questions but it was ok for her not to mind her own business when she was plastering Pashys business all over an app, the woman makes me want to puke 🤢

makesitup

VIP Member
Doesn’t cook frozen and all fresh good food. Tonight they have Iceland grill steaks and onion rings 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
She’s currently live, slagging off Pashy, saying she can’t cook and then saying she’s a liar and cheats on her husband….
She won’t actually answer the question as to why she’s moved, But she’s staying in temp accommodation at the moment until council house her…. Cheeky cnut.!!🤬🤬🤬
She's run her fat gob about Pashy for too long. What business is it of hers if she cheats on Raymondo? They're still together 🤷 As for her saying she can't cook neither can Tracey, we've all seen her slop she dishes out. So she's given up a perfectly decent house in order to get given a different one?? I bet that's why she's been in the wheelchair, pretending she needs a bungalow or ground floor flat.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Im a wheelchair user, Traceys wheelchair isnt even a prescribed NHS chair, i remember when Mark bought it home one day, it was donated to her and he painted it in the front garden to pimp it up for her. The feet pedals just clip on and off for when its folded, but she forgets all the time to put them on.
I hate people who pretend to be unable to walk, and fake it to get extra benefits
And that's how you know she does not need one, no wheel chair user would leave the house without everything. A real wheel chair user would be not be able to manage with that you would feel every bump and that causes more pain, and if the legs and feet are not supported properly it would be hell.She is just to lazy to walk.