Tracey Winter #3 Christmas dinner served on the bed, as Tracey’s eyebrows slide of her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting likes a lots of comments about the dog. She will milk it to death. Some of videos lately have 0 comments so the old thicko will be loving the attention.

Reactions: 3
She is getting likes a lots of comments about the dog. She will milk it to death. Some of videos lately have 0 comments so the old thicko will be loving the attention.
Yes I thought excatly that she will bang on about it forever now cos it will get reaction 100% bang on you are

Reactions: 2
Everyone’s sick to death of the cheese sandwich tik toks and she has rinsed the shot out of cheese king and honest queen. Now it will forty videos of that poor dog. Never seen her visit her daughter so much.

How old Bill ? Shannon was live I caught 20secs it ended abruptly as that boys language was foul

• Wow
How old Bill ? Shannon was live I caught 20secs it ended abruptly as that boys language was foul
I think hes 3 but hes feral, that's what makes it even more dangerous having that big dog around him, he will torment the life out of it until it snaps but it will be the dogs fault, alot of idiots with dogs like that train them to fight rather than be a pet and Shannon would strike me as that type of idiot 😡
---
That will be given away like all the others
Tracy had a dog in her old house no mention of what happened to that one
I remember that dog, he was called Jerry and was what looked like a jack Russel, I'm not clued up on dogs as I dont have one myself, I'm not an animal lover but I definitely wouldn't be cruel to them, they're just not for me even though it absolutely disgusts me how some people treat their animals, like these clueless clowns, it's going to end badly

The last dog was a chihuahua and that disappeared with the birds, gerbils, snails and all the other pets they couldn’t be bothered with. Lazy tramps!

Reactions: 4
I think hes 3 but hes feral, that's what makes it even more dangerous having that big dog around him, he will torment the life out of it until it snaps but it will be the dogs fault, alot of idiots with dogs like that train them to fight rather than be a pet and Shannon would strike me as that type of idiot 😡
---

I remember that dog, he was called Jerry and was what looked like a jack Russel, I'm not clued up on dogs as I dont have one myself, I'm not an animal lover but I definitely wouldn't be cruel to them, they're just not for me even though it absolutely disgusts me how some people treat their animals, like these clueless clowns, it's going to end badly
Excatly
I feel sorry for the dog already in that mad house with the dingles shouting every 5 mins 😕
I have an old dog 15 now no trouble just sleeps loves her little walk I have a dog pram as well 🤦‍♀️🤣 but she's old now my little mate she is
I cant stand when people just disregard animals like they are nothing 😒 breaks my heart 💔 😔

Reactions: 5
The daughter is on live and looks nothing like her filtered pictures. She isn’t the brightest either. They are the dingles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The daughter is on live and looks nothing like her filtered pictures. She isn’t the brightest either. They are the dingles 😂
She's Been on live all morning chatting tit like the mother I'm surprised with 2 young kids and a dog she finds time to go on live all morning but then again apple don't fall far from the tree tracy dingle don't do fack all all day either do she except shout and give orders to cheese face mark 🙄🤣

going on how she saves all this money to go to butlins well it wouldn’t be hard when your PIP’d up to the eyeballs, carers allowance and whatever other benefits it’s drawing 🤣😬 then she’s got a cheek to run pashy and ray down🤦🏻‍♀️ the dinners she cook look pure shite wouldn’t feed them to a stray dog never mind me family🤢🤮 she’s proper drippy too, calls itself the clean queen but does no cleaning on there whatsoever 😅 wish she’d get off the app altogether tbh 🥴 and take her inbred man in drag looking daughter with her!! did anyone else notice she posted scarlets tiktok couple weeks ago then her account was banned, but when i looked on her account i realised scarlet is a lesbian she’s a open lesbian on her tiktok account, wonder why tracy’s never mentioned that😏 instead she goes on about scarlet finding a husband and being a housewife hahahahhahahah

• Haha
going on how she saves all this money to go to butlins well it wouldn’t be hard when your PIP’d up to the eyeballs, carers allowance and whatever other benefits it’s drawing 🤣😬 then she’s got a cheek to run pashy and ray down🤦🏻‍♀️ the dinners she cook look pure shite wouldn’t feed them to a stray dog never mind me family🤢🤮 she’s proper drippy too, calls itself the clean queen but does no cleaning on there whatsoever 😅 wish she’d get off the app altogether tbh 🥴 and take her inbred man in drag looking daughter with her!! did anyone else notice she posted scarlets tiktok couple weeks ago then her account was banned, but when i looked on her account i realised scarlet is a lesbian she’s a open lesbian on her tiktok account, wonder why tracy’s never mentioned that😏 instead she goes on about scarlet finding a husband and being a housewife hahahahhahahah
How olds scarlett?

Reactions: 1
I just saw her TT. All she seems to do is drink monster and make TT videos. Why do they have zero ambition other than to be unwell for PIP. I think there all just lazy fuckers

Reactions: 1
I just saw her TT. All she seems to do is drink monster and make TT videos. Why do they have zero ambition other than to be unwell for PIP. I think there all just lazy fuckers
None of them work even the dopey son all lazy as duck 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.