Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘Loves to throw toys’ like why not correct her and tell her not to do it instead of recording it 🙄🙄

Also why does Willy always look like she needs a nappy change 🙈

Reactions: 9

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
Hi Tracey!!
You’re kids are gorgeous. And kids are kids and act the bollox.
No one is perfect. Those who claim to be are lying. There is no such thing as perfect.
People’s issues are the no brand loyalty, greed and not being mindful about things (for me it’s the breastfeeding).

constructive criticism is not bullying. You where concerned about willows hips and people on here have advice and I agree with their advice. Cheap shoes cause problems.

Billy’s lunch 🙈 water based fruit and veg, a bit of yogurt and some mad sausage thing. That’s to do him until 2pm in the afternoon is she having a laugh or something. Hopefully his friends sneak him a sandwich or something.

• Haha
Jesus christ shes a joke as is Peter to take willow for a family day while poor Billy is at school on his birthday! He really is the forgotten child, his bedroom in the attic being shared with her plants his clothes always too small for him days out without him, what happened to the big day out she came on insta and said they were doing the zoo and milanos or were they tagged for a freebie and when they didn't bite it got pushed aside. Gifts were a joke half of his bday gifts were gifted. no effort made for him his one big present he won't use till the new straps come. Instead of ordering straps why not bring it back after school and exchange it makes you wonder was it a gift from a family member and she didn't have the proof of purchase so couldn't return it and the day she was in there was more then likely just getting the skate board. My heart for the poor little guy. She could of wiped his trainers with a cloth 🤦‍♀️she takes no pride in anything.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I’m more concerned about why Tracey is subjecting everyone to that, what is she doing 😂😂😂
I do miss Tracey tuppence and Peter pineapple.. I wonder how billy bear is getting on in the attic and is she still Co sleeping with willow bear.. I wonder if willow bear is still wearing billy bears clothes.. I’m doing a lot of wondering tonight 🧐

• Haha

Mslittlechat

How is it a family day when one member of the family is missing?!?
And it’s his birthday??? It’s actually shocking. If she didn’t want to keep him off school, I would have sent willow off for a daddy daughter day out or something?! She could have stayed home and cleaned! It looks so awful - how could she even take those pics of the 3 of them 😭😭😭
She should have got willow minded this afternoon and given the poor child some quality time 😭

Lets play devils advocate here, if she didnt have enough money to buy Billy presents thats grand. (Dont believe this for a sec btw) but lets say thats the case, many people are struggling at the mo so i get it. But there are plenty of things you could do for the child thats free. Like taking him out for the day. It really is emotional neglet tbh
I get it im not saying a parent needs go out and spend 100s on gifts but the fact of the matter was willow got a super cake that was shown willow got a day with family and friends in the park willow had her day marked they didn't leave her behind and take Billy out. My point is she can afford 1200 on a phone and Billy gets very little fuss. Her and Peter got their lunch out she could of put effort in for Billy's day but she didn't yet again he was left side lined on his own birthday whike willow was the star of the day. Everything they do and everything they buy for the kids are based around willow would she enjoy them would she play with them etc she could easily kept him off for the day or picked him up half day since Peter had taking the day off work or if she wanted him to have his day in school hold tough till he gets out and head into town then all 4 of them

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
Are we sure it’s Billy’s birthday? It seems to be totally about Willow. Why did they not wait for him to finish school?
That is a shocking way to treat the kid. He practically got nothing yet Willow got some amount and a fancy cake.

She really needs get over herself the journey is ending god forgive me she makes it sound so tragic that the princess won't need her as much now for feeding 🙄 we all know you only breastfeed so you wouldn't need to buy formula TT. Yes its great to breastfeed and its great to bottle feed once a baby is feed it dont matter where the milk came from but ive noticed with her that she feels formula feed kids and their mums don't have that bond anyone else get that vibe off her? , that she would look down a formula feeding mum just from little comments she's made over the yrs.

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Can't be bothered listening to her video. But bottom line is you sell your soul to devil and put your kids out there for the goddamn world to see, then you are asking for trouble. It's okay for her to shill her kids, quite literally from the minute they are born, but not okay for people to have opinions and comment on the "content" she puts out there.

Don't. Sell. Your. Kid's. Childhood.

Stinking hypocrisy when you are happy to grab grab grab all the freebies it brought you and come on begging for more.

Am I right in thinking (from previous comments) that PP was suicidal?? Maybe *then* would have been the right time to walk away, but nope once those freebies keep rolling in...

She will be back, these narcissists can't help themselves.

irishjen

VIP Member
It's a stunt, why not make your profile private
She's trying to do what efa did last ye, claim breakdown and get more work and numbers up.

At no point did she take a break when her husband had this supposed breakdown let alone delete her account there and then as any person would have. But not TT she's so desperate for fame and money hungry she would not abandon her cash cow

I firmly believe she's not getting work and will be dumped by Andrea Roche because of her complete lack of relatability, the fact she has no USP and that is the reason for leaving.

As for her kids we comment on how SHE dresses feeds rares them. She chose a 1200 phone over decent fitted clothing and shoes, that speaks volumes over the type of person she is.

• Heart

Bananarepublic

I also think alot of this behaviour was down to their childhood. Remember Tracey did a podcast and one of the episodes was on her mother and how she would go off and leave Tracey look after her younger siblings when she was very young and how the children would go without if the mother wanted to buy face cream or something. Cant remember fully but it was something like that. Kinda felt for her listening to that. Also adults who have poor relationships with food like obsess over it often experienced food scarcity when a child and this can lead to being unable to regulate self around food which probably explains these too being yoyo dieters.

Reactions: 8