Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't want to give her any clicks what's the video content?
In a nutshell she’s leaving insta because of ‘trolls on tattle writing horrible stuff about her , Peter and the kids. Apparently Peter had mental health issues and they were all worried about him.

I think I’ve covered everything in 2 secs that she spoke about for 10mins 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Honestly is her life so uninteresting that a courgette she grew in her garden is ‘the most insanely delicious courgette’ ever 🙄🙄 I wouldn’t be surprised if she set up a little stall out front of her house to start selling her veg!! 😂

• Haha
“How my kids dress” “what my kids eat” eh no sorry it’s what you dress your children in, it’s what you feed your kids. Nobody is discussing anything her kids do or wear, they’re discussing what she does.
As for Peter being on the edge about this website, I don’t believe that for a second because if that was my husband I would of left Instagram immediately. I’d say what had him more upset was the fact she wouldn’t leave Instagram for him!

Dubchick81

Witler managed to flood the bathroom to the extent that it came down thru the ceiling in the sitting room below AND ran in and ‘went to the toilet’ in TTs bed AND this was all whilst TT was present bcoz you can’t take your eyes off Witler for ‘a split second’ 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s some whirlwind can do all that whilst running rings round a grown adult apparently standing right next to her
Peter the insurances guru or insurance fraud?? To flood the bathroom enough for it to come through a ceiling, water has to be running for quite some time!!

I'm sorry.. If Tracey's house was flooded to the extent of it coming through the ceiling... We'd have had pictures and drama. Not just a passing comment

Last edited:

my_titties_tattling

My anger towards TT and PP right now is just outrageous. I can’t believe they would go out and have a “family” day out without the birthday boy… wait until he’s finished school you selfish twat. Couldn’t go without a frothy takeaway coffee for one morning 🤬🤬🤬

woopwoop

Don’t be silly, purée it, then freeze it, then purée it again & freeze half xxx
Oh great thanks a mill, I've a half tomato there too, any ideas??? Also I saved some breadcrumbs from the stuffing at Christmas time, would like to incorporate that into the tomato meal, I'm only feeding two adults, the kids have leftovers from their school lunch last week that I froze so they'll be OK 👌

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Oh no what a waste spending €1200 on a phone for content that she won’t be needing now 🤦🏽‍♀️ In all fairness she’s being a bit dramatic, it has only been discussed here what she shows, I don’t ever remember hearing “rumours” or anyone saying “they heard XYZ”.. fair enough her house, herself and the kids appearances have been discussed but that’s easily fixed.. take a bit more pride Tracey.. you got paid well by all means to do your job and if you liked it that much you would have taken into consideration (somewhat) what was being discussed here, but no it was easier to hold out for freebies.. billy was like the forgotten child why not change that and do something about it when you read that stuff,, believe me we’re not trolls we have all followed you at some point because we liked you and enjoyed your content

Reactions: 10

brandambassador

VIP Member
She will do a ‘soooo many of you told me not to let the bullies win, and my mother and sister told me I have such a gift with blogging and writing . And what is that teaching my kids if I give in to the bullies?’ - so I’ve decided I’m staying but I’ll be deleting any troll accounts ..”

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
Said about 4 days or so or however many it takes her to delete all her followers. Funny she did not say if you could please start removing yourselves that would be a great help. I'm skeptical but could be wrong.
She's just staying for all the glory first and all the "I've never met a kinder person" bullshit these randomers come out with.

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
She’s unreal at this point .. going out for a ‘family’ day WITHOUT Billy the birthday boy !? Is she high on frothy coffee fumes or whaaaaa 😳😳

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
We all know Willy will be gifted the old phone so that she can watch youtube more comfortably. In fact, Santa may bring Willy the iPhone 12 if she expresses any interest in it.

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
Can't be arsed listening and she'll do a balding and continue to return, she can't help herself and sure how is she gonna manage without her freebies to feed witler and pineapple and forgotten billy?

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I genuinely felt sorry for her up until this iphone crap. They are very very clearly tight for money. She doesn't seem to be working. It's ages since she "worked" for that family website and she seems to have little to no ads coming in. The heinz one was a joke! Turned me off burgers for life! So gross. Anyway, I was feeling sorry for her thinking it must be hard to manage a family of four on one income ( i don't know what P does so no idea if he'd be brining in much). I can understand cutting costs here and there when in her situation. But this shite with the iphone?? Nope. Sorry. All sympathy out the window. I could never justify spending that much on a phone when my kids are wearing clothes too small and the house is falling down around me. I wonder is she thinking she can write it off as a deductible as it's for "work" (if you could call her insta that).
Well said! If she’s that hard up (as she tries to portray) why not get a second hand phone or even get one that’s not the latest one!! It wouldn’t matter if she had the absolute best phone on the market she’d still be shite at doing ‘content’ for Instagram 😂😂

• Haha

Halotop

Probably keeping them all so that when she makes her comeback she can ask them all for a shout out to grow her followers! She dumped me a couple of days ago. I was too upset to come on and say :-/ I really thought I’d made the cut 😂😂😂🙄🙄😨

• Haha
  • Heart