Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iknowstuff

I think they're starting to realise once they've visited the same festivals a few times it's becoming rinse and repeat. Probably really need to branch out more and visit every one they at least haven't tried before. Plus mixing it up with content like drinking games around cities etc.

Jake seems to be in literally every video now and he comes across as a bit of a try hard.
I agree with you on Jake. If I remember rightly he was a fan of the channel before he joined and he recently quit his job to do TPD full time. I feel he’s not as genuine as the other boys.

Reactions: 5

iknowstuff

Jake is 24, there was an article in a newspaper in the summer and gave their ages. I know Jake quit his job but I’m not sure if he gets a salary every month. I would think they Patreon money must go on tickets and travel costs etc.

I can guarantee they must have arguments over money and the channel. I can remember Rob mentioned on the podcast that once he bought a coffee once with the company card and Raz text him straight away and asked what he was doing.

LovelyDay

Anyone seen Robs post about him quitting his job a year ago? I had thought recently that he might have as they’ve been on so many trips back to back, good for him for deciding to peruse what he enjoys full time 😊

ekl2000

VIP Member
Looks like they may be doing Burning Man which I am very interested to see but I don’t think they should bother with coachella again (pretty sure they are doing that with Stagecoach straight after) and the dance festivals I don’t care for cos they don’t seem very arsed either. I’ve not watched C2C yet, the jake heavy vlogs I don’t watch as much.

looking forward to seeing them at primavera. From their reaction on twitter it feels like they may have got glasto tickets again but due to the line up now cba to go.

• Haha

LovelyDay

I def don’t hate them either, found their channel when the first Coachella vlog went viral and stayed for the great relationship and laughter they all have. Yeah, I find some of the new stuff a bit try hard, but they’re clearly trying to make money from the channel and get more views/ subs for sponsors so who can blame them!

I think anything on Tattle these days just gets a bad rap and judged instantly for being from this site.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Cannot stand Choccy. He reminds me of that guy NoHun who was everywhere during lockdown.
I've only started recently watching them. Can't really keep many of them straight in my head apart from Rob, Razz, Mary and Jake. Who is MB?

Reactions: 4

Warpaint

VIP Member
I think Benicàssim is one they can cross off their list for the future. None of them seemed that thrilled by it and it was basically the tick box of a festival video.

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
The videos are better with more of them and less choccy but it wasn't a great video. Mary needs to seriously ease up on drinking, she's a mess and you could tell when she was ranting about abortion she was pissing Matty Briody off. I think he's outgrown most of them.

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
Really enjoyed Choccy been in the Boomtown video he’s a lot of fun especially drinking the beer out of the pineapple and taking that stool into his tent lol.
Really? I think he's a bit of a twat to be honest. I prefer the videos he's not in! 🙈

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
Ooh I’ve not listened to the podcast. I’ll have to check it out.

Also Jake is 24?! WTF. I thought he was way older!

ekl2000

VIP Member
They eat like literal barn animals, especially choc. Really off putting, wish they didn’t include stuff like that in the final cut! Also Jake still isn’t funny.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Danny seems particularly cutting towards Jake at times. I wonder if Jake actually hangs out with anyone separately in the group or Rob is just always there when they go out or whatever.
Jake & Mary seem quite close too. I wonder if sometimes the age difference is a factor? I forget that Jake is only 24 whereas Rob,Raz, Danny & MB are all 30/31.

• Wow

EllieG83

I really enjoy their content and the Glastonbury video was really good. Appreciate the fact we got to see the scale of the thing as bbc only ever show the main stages. Don’t think I’d ever go there but glad they got to experience it.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Danny seems particularly cutting towards Jake at times. I wonder if Jake actually hangs out with anyone separately in the group or Rob is just always there when they go out or whatever.

Nuts

I’ve just started watching these guys, love them! So curious about their back stories though - like what are their day jobs?

Reactions: 3