Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LovelyDay

I liked the hot wings videos, I subscribe to their Patreon so I’ve seen them already but I find it interesting to know more about the group outside of the festival stuff. Would be good to have them interview each other rather than just Rob but I suppose he is the face of the channel

EllieG83

Their patreons must be paying amazingly well if they can all afford to go over to America again for Powertrip festival at Coachella grounds with all the big metal headliner bands on the line up which cost a lot and then to go and spend $872 in Target.
I see they didn’t enjoy Iron Maiden but they’re doing the Future past tour atm and it’s not for everyone and they complained that they didn’t play all the ‘bangers’, everyone’s entitled to their opinion of course but didn’t think it was right saying they weren’t worth the ticket price. But I guess they went so we didn’t have to, no normal person from the UK would go to that just cause of the sheer expense. Was a great line up though it had AC/DC, Maiden, Judas Priest, Tool, Guns n Roses and Metallica so no wonder there weren’t bands on in the day..

It didn’t look great before bands came on and food drinks were extortionate but I guess they’ve got to charge that much to pay all the big names they had on. They even closed the bars after the bands..
It was Jake Varley’s 30th recently so he is older than we originally thought lol.

TakeYourMama

The videos seem a little less funny these days - I guess they are more focused on building the channel. I wonder what is their (Robs) ultimate goal for the channel? They can't keep going to festivals forever.